Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Janet Jackson V.1.0 By SeluXereZ

by SeluXereZ Posted 23rd Sep 2006 at 4:07 AM - Updated 25th Sep 2006 at 2:37 AM by SeluXereZ

146 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 139 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 6:01 PM
really excellent, thanks for sharing

Waiting for Sims4 so I can go all Halliwell again!!
Test Subject
#77 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 6:24 PM
Default She looks beautiful ...
But I cannot install her as I am on a Mac and Clean Installer is for PC only

I have all expansion packs except glamour and family.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 7:30 PM
you are AWSOME!!! this is by far the best ive seen!!

Stewie (after tripping Peter): Ha ha ha, oh my God! I almost didn't do it, I almost didn't do it! I thought, is this in bad taste? But you know what, I went for it. I went for it and I'm so glad I did! Ooooh, worth it, totally worth it.
Forum Resident
#79 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 8:10 PM
That's an incredible likeness - thanks for uploading & sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 9:15 PM
This is really realistic. Thank you

яαcћεℓℓε<3
Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#81 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 9:53 PM
Awesome Job! Looks exactly like her. Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 11:30 PM
She's really great. What a fantastic job. I think the only thing missing is her sankofa tattoo on the inside of her right wrist.
Other than that she's excellent!

"I have bad dreams. Hell, yes. Just look at me, you can tell I have terrible dreams."
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 1:50 AM
Beautiful!! she looks awesome, good job!
Field Researcher
#84 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 7:02 AM
That is the best Janet Jackson I have ever seen!!! Absolutely incredible!!! What a great job!!! :clap:
Field Researcher
#85 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 7:11 AM
I'd say superb resemblance. Even if you didn't put who it is, I'd know in an instant. I think the sims looks more prettier than the real one thou Hehehe. Fantastic work. You deserved to be featured.
Test Subject
#86 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 4:18 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!! I am from South Carolina and as my "kinfolk" would say "Well, my goodness, that's the spittin' image of her!" I am just totally amazed. I don't see how you could possibly improve on this. EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!!! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 8:16 PM
In re of sim Janet Jackson
Your Janet Jackson sim is the most beautiful dark sim I have seen in all these years. You should receive some award some where for this. Please keep on creating you do a wonderful job.
Field Researcher
#88 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:19 PM
Oh my! You have done an unbelievable job of recreating her. Your work is truly impressive and displays what a talented artist you are.

Thank you for sharing your work.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 4:03 PM
She is absolutely gorgeous! You have so much talent. Thank you for sharing.

Viv
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 10:46 PM
Thank you very much for create and sharing!! it's an excelent work.

Libertad no conozco sino la libertad de estar presa
en alguien
cuyo nombre no puedo oir sin escalofrío...

Viggo forever!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 12:54 AM
She's beautiful!! You did perfect. Congrats on being a featured upload. Thank you so much.

I chase yarn balls,,,,meow.
Test Subject
#92 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 10:03 PM
Damn SeluXereZ! You have no idea the trouble I've gone to to get this fantabulous creation! I've been trying for days to install Janet but nothing would work, but tonight I've finally got her by extracting her files with WinRAR then installing them with the clean installer! What a palavar! But hey, she was worth it! lol Im soooo happy yay! :D
Test Subject
#93 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:47 AM
Wow!!! That looks really great. Super talented. WOW!! Thanks, this sim looks great.

PINKCHEF
Test Subject
#94 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 3:42 AM
Great Job!
Test Subject
#95 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 10:58 PM
Simple beautiful!!! Very nice work and thank you.

Lady

"Life's Journey is not to arrive
at the grave safely
in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways,
totally worn out, shouting....
'HOLY MOLY...WHAT A RIDE!'"
Test Subject
#96 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 6:38 AM
Wow, very nice. It looks so much like her.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 6:20 PM
Im not really a fan of Janet, but this is very immpressive. Looks just like her!

I do not upload to MTS2. Since they will not accept my files for whatever reason. To see my models, go here Shan-Chan do not be fooled because it is a freewebs site. I will get a domain name ASAP
Test Subject
#98 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 3:25 PM
I'm a huge fan of her...OMG...you so got what she looks like...thanks so much!
Test Subject
#99 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 12:20 AM
thats amazing, i love janet so much and this is perfect, it looks just as beautiful as janet, a spitting image - you should try and send this to her through myspace or something, she goes online often, she would find it cute i bet
Field Researcher
#100 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 12:59 AM
Your talents are amazing.. I just can't believe how life-like she looks. You have outdone yourself Thank you for sharing

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Page 4 of 6