Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Expanded Physique Range (Heavy, Lean, Fit, Bony)

by EVOL_EVOLVED Posted 23rd Sep 2014 at 1:26 AM - Updated 24th Nov 2014 at 4:36 AM by EVOL_EVOLVED

204 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 130 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 9
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 1:36 AM
I've been waiting for this mod!! Can't wait until the individual areas (arms, stomach, legs etc) get a mod like this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 1:51 AM
Lmfao Wooooow
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 2:16 AM
I was really annoyed that I couldn't make fatter sims. Now I can.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 3:05 AM
Wow! Finally! I'm really hoping (like most people) a more permanent and precise alternative will be available eventually, but hey, this is great! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 4:36 AM
Finally gonna see more different type of sims then the usual generics. TY! Now we just need a Mod so we can re-edit our current sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 5:54 AM
So with this mod, I HAVE to download the "no fat, no skinny" mod, meaning the sims cannot gain or lose weight if I have this mod enacted?
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 5:57 AM
It seems if my Sims travel to other lots, like the park, their physiques reset to normal range. I have the No Fatness/ No Muscle mods on.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kurisutofaa
It seems if my Sims travel to other lots, like the park, their physiques reset to normal range. I have the No Fatness/ No Muscle mods on.

You must have missed this step....
Inside the game you must enable script mods for his No Fatness/ No Muscle mod to work! You can find it inside the Game Options in the Other tab.

Without his mod saving is not possible.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bhj867
So with this mod, I HAVE to download the "no fat, no skinny" mod, meaning the sims cannot gain or lose weight if I have this mod enacted?

Correct, at this time it is necessary to save sims created with the expanded range. Without it the game will return the sims to the normal range upon saving or changing lots.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 12:10 PM
started to read - "WOW"
read till the end - BOOOOO

I do not want to use no fat no muscles mod. I want body changes

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 2:40 PM
Is there any way to edit existing Sims with this? Mortimer Goth needs to fulfill his life wish to become the fattest transgender Sim in town.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 2:43 PM
This is great!! The No Fat/No Muscles mod was one of the first things I installed; I hated my Sims body shapes changing from what I'd made... now I can go to the extreme with this mod!! Excellent work - will install and fingers crossed, it'll work
Also, is there any chance of creating a similar mod to change the head width/head height range? Even at max, my Sims heads just seem way too small, and now with this mod they'll probably look tiny, lolol - any suggestions? Would a mod like that be possible?
Thanks again!
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EVOL_EVOLVED
You must have missed this step....
Inside the game you must enable script mods for his No Fatness/ No Muscle mod to work! You can find it inside the Game Options in the Other tab.

Without his mod saving is not possible.
I did have Script mods enabled but I think I found my problem. I extracted the No Fatness and No Muscle from their zip folders and they both had a file called injector that overrid itself. So I had to delete them and just paste No Fatness and No Muscle as zips. Thank you for making this mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 4:44 PM
Awesome mod just hope you can get it to work without the need of the No Fatness Mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:29 PM
would this affect my current sims body if they are set to max??
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 10:26 PM
If you're in CAS and look at the sim from the side and push the stomach out as much as possible, it goes inwards. Everything else seems to work fine for the stomach, but it goes inwards when it becomes red from being pushed out too much (rather than pushed in)
Field Researcher
#18 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 10:28 PM
This is wonderful. Hope everyone reads the instructions. It works as described for me. Thank you.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:34 PM Last edited by EVOL_EVOLVED : 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Caledfwlch
If you're in CAS and look at the sim from the side and push the stomach out as much as possible, it goes inwards. Everything else seems to work fine for the stomach, but it goes inwards when it becomes red from being pushed out too much (rather than pushed in)

Yeah I've noticed that but you don't have to save you sim like that unless you wanted too.
On fatter sims it doesn't go into the stomach like that but instead makes a flatter belly.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 5:55 AM
BINGO!

I still have a lot of work to do but I will have a extended slider body mod.

Proof...

Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 6:12 AM
i dont know what i did wrong??? everything works perfect until i give the family a home and as it loads to play with the now obese sims it crashes.... :? any help???
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darealjstylez
i dont know what i did wrong??? everything works perfect until i give the family a home and as it loads to play with the now obese sims it crashes.... :? any help???

I've tested the mod quite a bit and never had a crash. I don't know why you would have that problem maybe try removing all mods except this one and No Fatness / No Muscles. If it doesn't crash add mods back one at a time until it crashes again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:04 PM
I've got a lot done but still a lot to do.... Time to go to bed, very sleepy..

Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:26 PM
ok will due.... and good job on the new mod coming... i cant wait for it.... :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 4:43 PM
Is there a way of going back and editing your existing sims via CAS once you install this mod?
Page 1 of 9