Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Expanded Physique Range (Heavy, Lean, Fit, Bony)

by EVOL_EVOLVED Posted 23rd Sep 2014 at 1:26 AM - Updated 24th Nov 2014 at 4:36 AM by EVOL_EVOLVED

204 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 130 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 9
Test Subject
#126 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 1:40 AM
doesn't work AT ALL I evem comprised and extracted so no it says its in the scripts but does NOTHING
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#127 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 8:27 PM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
#128 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 2:06 PM
might i reccomend an x30?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#129 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 2:21 AM
Pen15 is 2 bae 4 u
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#130 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 11:18 PM
It is a good mod; however, the sims become too fat or too strong, could you make a 2x version?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#131 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 12:01 AM
Thanks You......
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 3:26 PM
Brilliant mod! It is still working
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#133 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 4:38 PM
Can my sim jog off the weight??
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 8:15 PM
hm... not working
Test Subject
#135 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 8:03 PM
Hey, love this mod a lot, but the CAS changes in today's (06/02/16) patch will not work with the physique slider...is there any way you could make it compatible with the current patch? Thanks
Test Subject
#136 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 4:04 PM
After the new update, this mod breaks the new CAS gender system
Test Subject
#137 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 3:51 AM
AS of the June 2 update this mode still works but it disables the gender adjustments in the CAS.
Test Subject
#138 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 12:01 PM
Hi! first, thank you EVOL_EVOLVED for creating this mod. it's a must have for me since its release.
i'm a total noob about modding, but i tried to update this mod myself cuz i just can't play without it. and seems like it worked so far, for me at least.
so here they are. i also added x2 version since some people were asking it in the comment, and all i have to do is changing 4 parameters...
i don't know if it's ok to do this. so if there's any problem about it, please let me know.
and if you find the mod not updated properly, i'm sorry i have no idea how i should fix.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  EVOL_EVOLVED-ExpandedPhysiqueRange_x3.zip (3.0 KB, 368 downloads)
File Type: zip  EVOL_EVOLVED-ExpandedPhysiqueRange_x5.zip (3.0 KB, 266 downloads)
File Type: zip  EVOL_EVOLVED-ExpandedPhysiqueRange_x10.zip (3.0 KB, 292 downloads)
File Type: zip  EVOL_EVOLVED-ExpandedPhysiqueRange_x2.zip (3.0 KB, 459 downloads)
Test Subject
#139 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 5:34 AM
Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by SoyAndrew
Hi! first, thank you EVOL_EVOLVED for creating this mod. it's a must have for me since its release.
i'm a total noob about modding, but i tried to update this mod myself cuz i just can't play without it. and seems like it worked so far, for me at least.
so here they are. i also added x2 version since some people were asking it in the comment, and all i have to do is changing 4 parameters...
i don't know if it's ok to do this. so if there's any problem about it, please let me know.
and if you find the mod not updated properly, i'm sorry i have no idea how i should fix.

Confirms that this worked on my game too. Thanks
Field Researcher
#140 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 8:47 PM

Confirming that this works! Amazing job, thank you for helping out this great mod and adding the x2 which is exactly what I wanted!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#141 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 3:08 PM
Good work SoyAndrew!

But is it possible to simply delete the weight ''limiter'' in the game, so sims can get very fat from just eating lots of food without adjusting them in CAS?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#142 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 11:50 PM
SoyAndrew

Thanks so much for fixing this mod!
Test Subject
#143 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 8:21 PM

Trying out your x2 mod for some reason when I select my Sim to have not shirt his torso becomes invisible. I'm just using the base skin so I wasn't sure if that was an issue from this mod. Thanks for updating it!
Test Subject
#144 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 11:51 AM
It works on the latest patch. So, but it dont work when i switch to the other family. I mean shapes wont work on NPC characters when i switch on the other family.
Test Subject
#145 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 9:44 AM
Hey love the mod but for some reason with your mod I can't access my custom gender settings in CAS
Instructor
#146 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by random_909
Hey love the mod but for some reason with your mod I can't access my custom gender settings in CAS

Go back 1 page in the comments and download SoyAndrews update for this
Test Subject
#147 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 6:06 PM

Hi Andrew! I just download your mod, but when i acces to CUS your mod doesn't work ( with the last patch). Can you help me? Thank you!
Test Subject
#148 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 12:14 PM

Is the Mod No Fatness/No Muscle still necessary with your update ? I'd like to keep the fact that your Sims' physique changes regularly, but I'd like it to change in more extreme ways, if that makes sense.
Test Subject
#149 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 1:26 PM
The mod is great, I use it for many of my sims. But since the last update it doesn't work anymore. Can someone please fix it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#150 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 2:37 PM
Seems like it stopped working with Dec patch
Page 6 of 9