Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Venitian Gondola

by hexameter Posted 31st Aug 2006 at 11:05 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2006 at 12:01 PM by hexameter : misspelling

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:11 PM
woo! great job! i've been looking 4 this, great job!
Scholar
#3 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:19 PM
WOW! This is a beautiful Gondola! Great work on this, it looks Fantastic! Thanks so much! I rated it 5 stars but some one rated it 1 star, which was mean. You know it's worth 10 stars though,lol. Keep up the lovely work. Have a good one
Instructor
#4 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
WOW! This is a beautiful Gondola! Great work on this, it looks Fantastic! Thanks so much! I rated it 5 stars but some one rated it 1 star, which was mean. You know it's worth 10 stars though,lol. Keep up the lovely work. Have a good one

i agree! i hate down graders! (is tht a word?)
Greatest Dad Ever
#5 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:24 PM
some people are just jealous retards that cannot make items like this and only wish they had 1/10 the talent ..Awsome job , it looks excellent 5 stars from me too !!!!!
Inventor
#6 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:35 PM
I'm not commenting on someone doing one star.... Cause statistically speaking I think they'd have to do like 3 or 2 stars to only bring it down to 4 when there are 3 votes... In any case... I will agree that it is still an insult.... But not terriably millisious As everyone keeps saying They like it but I guess they do not like it as much as they should I'm going to give you 5 maybe it'll go back up *fingers cross* you deserve it for this And I hope your job is going better now I know how the bad weeks at a job feels :P
!@_~!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#7 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:36 PM
I have been waiting for what seems like an eternity, just hoping that someone would craft such a gondola. Wonderful job and thanks so much for making it available.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:39 PM
It looks wonderful!!! I've been starting and bulldozing lots for the last 3 days trying to get inspiration. Now I know it is time to go back to Venice.

Thank you so much.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:43 PM
5* Wonderful gondola!!! Thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:51 PM
Thanks for your nice comments. Somehow I don't understand that there could be a reason to be exited about something?! We are taking about some pixels we see on our screens. Some like the constellation of them, some don't like them, it's always different! Thanks again for your comments!
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 12:14 AM
Outstanding. Thank you for finding the time to finish this. It was well workth it.

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 12:29 AM
This is beautiful hexameter! :lovestruc I love all the objects you have made. I appriciate that you put a lot of time resurch and planning into this to make it authentic. Thank you!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Mad Poster
#13 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 12:40 AM
Ecco è maraviglioso !

Thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#14 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 1:47 AM
such great attention to detail! i love this, when i got it in my game, it was spectacular!
Instructor
#15 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 2:13 AM
This is beautiful. It should be featured! Great job and thanks for sharing.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#16 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:10 AM Last edited by porkypine : 1st Sep 2006 at 4:15 AM.
Oh! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU !!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! I've been needing a gondola for my Venetian Palazzo! You got the curve on it and everything! Very Sim-a-thentic!

As soon as Delphy gets the downloads fixed I'm adding it to my game. I'll take some shots of it on the Palazzo and add a link to this page!

YIPPEE!!!!! 5 llamas!

porkypine is happy... porkypine is happy!!!!!!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 6:03 AM
Many thanks for your wonderful work, looks first-class.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
#18 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 6:16 AM
Wow amazing meshing great job.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 8:43 AM
Awesome job, it looks fantastic, thanks so much!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Scholar
#20 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 12:00 PM
Its fabulous.You make us dream.Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 6:09 PM
It looks just like the Gondolas in tomb raider 2. But those ones are not so comfortable of course. Thank you

Why do you read this?
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 2:38 AM
This is so cool! Thanks so much for sharing this with us
Forum Resident
#23 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 3:28 AM
Very nice, thanks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anislara
It looks just like the Gondolas in tomb raider 2. But those ones are not so comfortable of course. Thank you

No, it's exactly the other way round: That gondola looks similar to the real ones as well as mine does, but they didn't give it the details.
poplers:
Thanks for a report of in game impressions. It's right, the pictures don't show the real impression. In some cases an advantage. ;-)
Thanks for the nice comments of all of you, enjoy the gondola!
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 5:29 PM
Always comparing Computerworld with the true life makes stupid

Why do you read this?
Page 1 of 2