Replies: 3007 (Who?), Viewed: 226869 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now? | Locked by: jhd1189 Reason: Locked by request
Page 11 of 121
Mad Poster
#251 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 2:56 AM
The rerun of the Izzie/Alex wedding scene was on last night, and I had to chuckle when the priest referred to Izzie as Isobel Katherine Stevens. That must have been a hint of irony included by the show's writers, seeing as Izzie is played by Katherine Heigl .

Speaking of which, did you see that Katherine Heigl and her husband are adopting a baby from Korea? I commend them for it, but I can't help but imagine how pretty their daughter would be if they had a biological child...

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#252 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 3:03 AM
I dunno, Josh Kelly isn't all that hot but hopefully the baby would resemble Katherine more. Yeah I saw that episode last night that's when I realized her name was Isobel I think adopting a baby is great too though, her parents adopted her older sister from Korea so guess thats why she's doing it.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#253 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 3:04 AM
I wanna adopt an African baby from the poorest part of Africa, those poor kids are starving and I'd be happy to give a few of them a home!!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Scholar
#254 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 11:01 AM
I got a nice positive review on my story on fanfiction.net

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#255 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 11:12 AM
I got two new books and a gorgeous pair of gladiator sandals today.
Instructor
#256 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 9:24 AM
1.) My mom told my brother and his gf they need to move out by next summer
2.) The giant smile this special needs boy got on his face when my friends and I danced with him at homecoming. It was so sweet
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#257 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 10:53 AM
The weather today was almost perfect. It was warm, blue skies and the breeze was also warm. The only thing that would have made it better if it was slightly warmer.
Top Secret Researcher
#258 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 12:07 AM
my friends <3
+ i got a free large blueberry flavoured slush puppie :D. hahaha i love them.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Instructor
#259 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 1:30 AM
my niece draw a pic of me and her inside a large heart... and framed the pic and give it to me she was like "here u go a gift !!! :D" when I asked her whats the occasion she said "ummmm cuz today is nor ur B'day" lol <3 ^^

ofc I have a purple hair in the picture but I don't mind... I'm soo hanging this on my wall !!

All and all, no good.
Alchemist
#260 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 7:29 AM Last edited by cupcake12winx : 14th Sep 2009 at 9:13 AM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtORd4Px9A8

That. :P

EDIT: Scratch that. It's raining! Yay.
Top Secret Researcher
#261 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 11:34 AM
Pretty much everything. School, finally.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#262 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 1:51 PM
Finding out that Regina Spektor is touring Australia next year :D
Alchemist
#263 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 5:36 PM
My new High school friends

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#264 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 11:50 PM
What will make my day is the fact that it is sunny and warm again outside, and that I'm spending two hours wandering around Floriade with my friends because we're on a field trip there for photography. Eeeexcellent.
Scholar
#265 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 11:22 AM
Alchemist
#266 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 4:49 PM
ANOTHER boy askin me out :D

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#267 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 4:57 PM
Finding out that I'm going to get to do a languages activity with the boy I like (well, not just with him but with everyone else who does Spanish but stilll... :D) and also finding out that someone has a crush on me. I've kind of suspected it for ages, but it's nice to have it confirmed that someone likes you.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Forum Resident
#268 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 6:05 PM
What made my day today was that I TOOK THE DAY OFF!!! I slept as late as I wanted, watched daytime TV (something I never get to do) and was basically in heaven.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Scholar
#269 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 6:41 PM
Getting up and having my hall light and smoke detector installed made my day...they were hanging from the ceiling by wires until last night (remodelling takes forever, especially when it comes to tying up loose ends!)...but it's still fairly early in the day.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Mad Poster
#270 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 9:06 PM Last edited by Rabid : 15th Sep 2009 at 9:37 PM. Reason: grammar
My Trekkie friend changing a headline on my page from "The Sparknotes Experiment" to "The Starship Enterprise." Apparently she did that on Friday and it's taken the entire newspaper staff since then to notice that the headline wasn't what it was supposed to be .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
DELETED POST
16th Sep 2009 at 5:35 AM
This message has been deleted by Dreamydre. Reason: eh, too much info?
Mad Poster
DELETED POST
16th Sep 2009 at 5:39 AM
This message has been deleted by Dreamydre. Reason: Deleted previous post
Rubric Wrangler
#271 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 1:26 PM
Hehe, Rabid, that's quite funny

"Bones" season five premiers tonight Ha! We Canadians get it a day ahead of the States, take that! :P

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Scholar
#272 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 2:32 PM
One of the popular boys at school (who is VAIR VAIR CUTE btw) thanked me and grinned when I offered to help him pack up his drum kit (yes, he plays drums). It's nice to know that hot 13yo boys don't all have to be jackasses

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Scholar
#273 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 2:57 PM
This:

http://nene.modthesims.info/showpos...&postcount=1883

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Mad Poster
#274 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 3:07 PM
Once again:
YAY FOR PINK!! *hugs Pink*

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Top Secret Researcher
#275 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 4:18 PM
I was supposed to have a terrible, terrible day, but it turned out awesome for many reasons and I didn't end up hurting all the way through.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm

Page 11 of 121