Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#201 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 6:31 PM Last edited by Rabid : 30th Aug 2009 at 6:46 PM.
Whenever I get ready to go out, my family always asks me why I get dressed to the nines just to run errands. I always say that you never know who you'll see, and when I went to Barnes & Noble today, I saw the guy I like! It was good to see him, but the "in your face" was even better .

ETA: Ugh, my mom ruined it for me! I told her and she said, "Why didn't you ask him what he was doing? Just 'hi, how are you?' is a little cold." Now I'm all worried that he thought I seemed disinterested, but he was about to leave and I didn't want to seem too eager...

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#202 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 8:05 PM
I had curry for tea. <3
Instructor
#203 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 8:09 PM
Rabid- If asking how someone is makes you cold then I'm freaking frigid because I ask people that all the time. I always thought it was a polite way to greet someone. Personally I always feel really weird asking someone what are you doing.

As for what made my day, it was a nice hot shower.
Mad Poster
#204 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 8:13 PM
I think she meant that I should have been more conversational and said more than just "how are you." Maybe he would have been receptive to a more in-depth conversation, but I didn't want to seem too earnest, and we were both busy. I agree that "what are you doing" is a strange thing to say, and I would have felt out of place saying it. Why must boys be so damned unreadable ?

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Top Secret Researcher
#205 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
Why must boys be so damned unreadable ?

Because they just are Rabid. :p

I saw my puppyy today, she's got really, really big and she can come home in a week, hopefully :D.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Scholar
#206 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
Why must boys be so damned unreadable ?

That's funny because guys say the same thing about girls. We're the ones with all of the "mystique" and "cool" according to just about every guy I know. And the one guy friend I have who thinks he's got girls figured out, is waaaay out in left field...go figure. I don't have the heart to tell him that a girl will *let* him think he's smooth if she thinks he's cute, but we know what guys like him are about and he's not pulling the wool over any girl's eyes, unless she's absurdly clueless.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#207 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 11:17 PM
Mum told me that we're going to Melbourne for a week in about a month's time. I'm so excited. Melbourne is my absolute favourite city I've ever visited, and the shopping is fantastic.
Forum Resident
#208 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 1:28 AM
Today hasn't been the greatest, with me fighting a migraine and a pulled muscle at the same time, but what made my day was eating the mango sorbet my husband noticed and picked up on his own last night at Wal-mart. Yum!

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Forum Resident
#209 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 3:35 AM
That Fall is in the air....my favorite season.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Mad Poster
#210 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 4:00 AM
Getting on the Basketball team. yessss! ^_^ Should be fun, my dad was the coach at my old school. I think I'm gonna like it better this way!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Instructor
#211 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 4:41 AM
Getting new seats in my German 2 class.
Mad Poster
#212 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 4:49 AM
FINALLY A good picture to put on MySpace!
*points at 'Pictures of YOO-HOO!' thread*

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#213 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 5:26 AM
Ditching my last class of the day.
Mad Poster
#214 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 5:27 AM
*jaw drops*
*wags finger*
BAD 1OVE!

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#215 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 5:32 AM
My school only has seventy kids and they're all either pregnant, druggies, or "addicted to sex" at seventeen.
Mad Poster
#216 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 9:11 AM
*is glad she doesn't go to 1ove's school* what made my day today... meh, nothing yet.
Forum Resident
#217 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 1:23 PM
So far....a great cup of coffee.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Mad Poster
#218 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 1:44 PM
my fringe not sitting stupid for once
Mad Poster
#219 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 4:28 AM
Ate sushi for the first time today, hung out with 2 new friends at my new school. They are hella funny! Went shopping in West Hollywood. And now I'm at home, about to shower and do mah homework. Talk on DA' PHONE and thenn call it a night.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Instructor
#220 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 4:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_CpaqoRUNc <3 LOL never gets old <3 !!

All and all, no good.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#221 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 7:02 AM
Click me!

THAT is what makes my day anyday.
Scholar
#222 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 10:12 AM
It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy......................................................

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#223 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 11:42 AM
Two more things that made my day!

1) It's fiiiiiiinally the weekend.
2) My parents have finally accepted the fact that I actually love doing the dishes XD
Mad Poster
#224 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 11:44 AM
there were 3 viruses on my computer but my mum got rid of one. one down, two to go.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Top Secret Researcher
#225 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 8:22 PM
- My mom finally realized I'm serious with learning Swedish and all, and she's encouraging me, woah!
- The weather is just the way I like it. It's cold and the wind has a nice smell :D

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm

Page 9 of 121