Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"CounterCulture" Modular Kitchen Set *UPD 20mar08*

by MaryLou & Numenor Posted 24th Mar 2006 at 10:50 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2008 at 9:03 PM by MaryLou & Numenor : Fridge updated to FreeTime

248 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 244 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 10
Forum Resident
#201 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 5:10 PM
fridges have been upgraded for seasons. I don't know whether the one from this set is fully compatible with the new functions.
Test Subject
#202 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:09 PM
Wow this is amazing!! Thank you both soo very very much! Nice work! =D Cant' wait to try it in the game!! :D
Test Subject
#203 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 9:23 AM
Brilliant (and I mean "bril·liant,
ADJECTIVE: 1: Glorious; magnificent 2: Superb; wonderful (But mostly) 3: Marked by unusual and impressive intellectual acuteness)
Forum Resident
#204 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 3:54 AM
The fridge doesn't have a option to get leftover.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#205 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 11:08 AM
Yes, I can confirm that. Oddly enough, the fridge *is* considered OK to put leftovers in, but then you can't get them back. We'll try to fix this asap

Thanks Anak_ponti and Fat D for reporting

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Inventor
#206 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 11:51 PM
I was just going to ask that, yay! I hate not being able to use my favorite kitchen set unless I want to not have the leftover feature.

And I like the new country kitchen, but the upper cupboards leave something to be desired for now.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#207 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 4:08 PM
Default Thread Update
---------------------------------------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
31 MAR 2007 - UPDATED: Fridge and Trash Compactor (Seasons interaction now available)
Now the Fridge has the "Get Leftovers" option, and the Trash compactor has the "Add to Compost" option.
The updated versions are included in the archive "CounterCultureSet_Appliances.rar":
download it from the first post, or by clicking HERE.

If you need to contact us, PM directly to "Numenor" or "MaryLou".

Please visit our sites: www.marylousims2.it and www.numenor-moddings.com
Lab Assistant
#208 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 10:17 PM
I don"t know is it just me, or somebody else has the same problem. By me is no "stock" option in the menue but insteed 2x "play".
When I check the food suplies there is freshfood listed, but I can't add any food in stock.

Love dosen't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwile. - Franklin. P. Jones
Test Subject
#209 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 5:38 PM
I loved this download !!! there is just a little problem why cant I put my veggies and fishes in the fridge? can you upload that please?????
Test Subject
#210 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Llial
I don"t know is it just me, or somebody else has the same problem. By me is no "stock" option in the menue but insteed 2x "play".
When I check the food suplies there is freshfood listed, but I can't add any food in stock.

It happened to me too but i think that numenor has forgotten that aspect!!1
The ModFather
retired moderator
#211 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rmmr111
I think that numenor has forgotten that aspect!!

How you dare!!! Don't you trust me?!?!

Ahahah! Well, yes, uhm... I've forgotten it ; or better, I've forgotten to activate the "Stock" menu entry: it is there, but you can only make it show using the testing cheats...

I'll fix the fridge in a flash! Thanks for reporting the bug

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#212 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 12:33 PM
Great work! I love these thinks so much!

<------------------- www.WALEON.net ------------------->
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#213 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 2:21 PM
NEWS AND UPDATES
15 APR 2007 - UPDATED: Fridge (Seasons - Bugfix)
There was a bug, now fixed, that prevented the "Stock" interaction to appear on the Fridge menu, in Seasons.
Now the sims can correctly put their vegetables in the fridge.

The updated version is included in the archive "CounterCultureSet_Appliances.rar":
download it from the first post, or by clicking HERE.

Lab Assistant
#214 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 8:31 PM
Thank you for the fast responds and chasing the little bug off. :D

Love dosen't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwile. - Franklin. P. Jones
Test Subject
#215 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 5:55 PM
Thank u!!!
now i can definetly say that this set is perrfect!!!!
Forum Resident
#216 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 10:38 PM
grazie!
finally I can use the best-looking fridge properly. Thank you!
Test Subject
#217 Old 12th May 2007 at 10:28 PM
OMG this is Delicious :D
thanks

but hey!
I don't remember to have seen this one in my catalog:

I've not searched specifically for this one but I installed evertything. Is this some "different model" of some piece?w
Field Researcher
#218 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:41 AM
@juan: you are right
That item is not yet available for download....... we were more busy with other projects and "real life"......
In any case, it's a working in progress that would be..... "coming soon"

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Test Subject
#219 Old 13th May 2007 at 4:37 PM
Ok Thanks ^^
Field Researcher
#220 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 8:54 AM
Thank you both very, very much! Maxis has never been so interesting - since I've downloaded it, that's the kitchen I always use!
Instructor
#221 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 4:36 AM Last edited by PGKid56 : 8th Jan 2008 at 4:46 AM.
What can I say . . .
Numenor and MaryLou are truly the most creative people whom ever graced our Sims lives! Without both of their extreme talents, our games would have long been discarded . . . I wish you both a happy, healthy, and heavenly 2008.
Lab Assistant
#222 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 7:29 PM
Hi Numenor... This fridge also has the tooltip problem like the Grand Trianon set :P

Rich

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Field Researcher
#223 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 9:02 PM
Yes, Macey246.
I've already fixed this too. We'll update as soon as possible.......

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Lab Assistant
#224 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 5:15 PM
Thank you :D

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#225 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 11:08 PM Last edited by MaryLou & Numenor : 9th Feb 2008 at 11:26 PM.
Default Update!
NEWS AND UPDATES

09 FEB 2008 - ADDED: "Tower cabinets"
The updated versions are included in the archive "CounterCultureSet_HangingModules.rar", attached to the first post.
Read details for this update from Post #3

(Click to enlarge)

These are two different Multi-Cabinets (so-called "Towers"), featuring an automatic mesh change: whenever a wall is detected behind, the lower part appears. Their best usage is placing them right over a counter: this way, the tower will look as if it was mounted on the counter top (while it's actually hanging from the wall, like all the other cabinets). Of course, you can freely choose the mesh you want, via the pie menu in live mode.

--------------------------------------------------------

09 FEB 2008 - BUGFIX: Fridge
There was an annoying tooltip, now removed, that showed up when clicking on the fridge. The updated fridge is included in the archive "CounterCultureSet_Appliances.rar", attached to the first post.
Read details for this update from Post #4

Page 9 of 10