Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th May 2007 at 6:52 AM
when you are re-decorating your own house and want to find somewhere that stocks a sims objects. some of them are so cool!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th May 2007 at 6:57 AM
Once I was standing out the front of a milkbar waiting for a friend and a car drove past and for a split second I wondered why the car didn't have a plumbob hovering it like when sims are in cars
#28 Old 14th May 2007 at 7:29 AM
When you find yourself wondering why your one-year old isn't a child yet after 8 days!
#29 Old 14th May 2007 at 7:54 AM
When you try to download a shirt you like at the store.... In real life. (And it doesn't work )
Forum Resident
#30 Old 14th May 2007 at 8:26 AM
When you wake up every morning and visualize all the need bars in orange coz your hungry, need a shower and need to pee at the same time.

When you do something wrong and think 'its ok, ill just press the undo button' but them remember...you carn't...

When you actually start to hear your sims talking english (or your launguge), im sure they say 'theres a good boy' when changing nappies! Do you like cheese?

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
#31 Old 14th May 2007 at 8:47 AM
When you pick up your Economics text book, and expect to be able to study cooking from it!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 14th May 2007 at 9:22 AM
When you notice you smell and suddenly think the room is a bit greenish.
Instructor
#33 Old 14th May 2007 at 9:29 AM
When you are speaking with someone and you say "I have to go to the toilet/answer the phone/do whatever silly thing so, let's pause the time 'till I come back!"
And believe me, each time, I really think about pausing and saving
#34 Old 14th May 2007 at 10:40 AM
When random neighbours hanging out in your front yard is a regular occurance.
#35 Old 14th May 2007 at 12:58 PM
you're reading through these posts and nodding and laughing!
#36 Old 14th May 2007 at 1:08 PM
Well said claire!
Instructor
#37 Old 14th May 2007 at 1:15 PM
When you want to redecorate your house and get annoyed when you can't just click on your walls.
Test Subject
#38 Old 14th May 2007 at 1:23 PM
When you ask yourself why your Turkey is not done after 1 minute in the oven ^^
Instructor
#39 Old 14th May 2007 at 1:26 PM
When you ask your husband if he wants to "woohoo"
(I actually did that once, lmao- it just came out)
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 14th May 2007 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chnnature

How about when your "non-Sims playing" husband asks YOU about Woohoo'ing, and you have to smile because he despises the game! Mine does that.... :laugh:
Instructor
#41 Old 14th May 2007 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyJade6480
How about when your "non-Sims playing" husband asks YOU about Woohoo'ing, and you have to smile because he despises the game! Mine does that.... :laugh:

:haha:
that's too funny!
Instructor
#42 Old 14th May 2007 at 4:10 PM
When you can perfectly immitate a tired Sim falling asleep in their food. XD

Also when you begin to wonder why all of your clothes won't fit into a single dresser. ><
Forum Resident
#43 Old 14th May 2007 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chnnature

oh god too graphic! lol!

you know your playing the sims 2 too much when you start talking simlish to a pet shih tzu! lol awww awoobavay!
#44 Old 14th May 2007 at 4:25 PM
From my own experience-

-Write an english essay in simlish and then speak in simlish to explain it when the teacher goes bonkers
-Forget that spaghetti takes 10 mins to cook rather than 1 hour
-Set baked alaska alight
-look for the sims brodcasting network when channel hopping
-when depressed say "My plumbob is red"
-sift through garbage and expect to earn cash from a spork
-Call your kitten a 'Nooboo'

True stories......
#45 Old 14th May 2007 at 5:58 PM
When you start speaking simlish...I actually do that.
When you can see relationship + or - above peoples head when talking with them. I do that, too.
#46 Old 14th May 2007 at 6:04 PM
When you start making jokes about aspiration with your partner.
My fiance does that: I'm not paying attention and he tries to give me a hug and he says "minus 500 aspiration".
#47 Old 14th May 2007 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pantamailon
-Call your kitten a 'Nooboo'

OMG i cant stop laughing!
Alchemist
#48 Old 14th May 2007 at 7:24 PM
I talk Simlish way too often. And speak about Sims I play with as if they're real people...
Instructor
#49 Old 14th May 2007 at 8:10 PM
lol I thought of another one!!! When you get the sudden urge to cook and eat 200 grilled cheese sandwiches. XD :laugh:
#50 Old 14th May 2007 at 8:19 PM
lol

i have one when you say degdeg instead of byebye (i played way too much sims 1) but the funny thing is , is that i actually say that

and also when you start doing doodles of the sims 2 logo in the back of school excersice books (i do that too)

and also when you wave and smell your arm pit if you think you need a shower (don't do that YET)
Page 2 of 115