Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 12:54 AM
Default Foundation 777
*gasp* Yes I know I've been living under a rock in a cave (lol as HP said). But TODAY I have a foundation for you. Here are some guidelines for this lot:

This is a community lot, make your greatest community lot that you can come up with. Preferably if you have Late Night make some type of club or something. If you don't have Late Night then just make whatever community lot you like.

It's size is 50 x 50, however, you can throw it on a 60 x 60 if you so choose to allow more landscaping room and such.

Also, I don't care which way you turn it, it does NOT have to be at the exact angle I have shown in the screenshot. Just for a little added variety and creativity to see what all everyone can come up with.

I want you to keep the general shape. But if you would like to hollow out the inside anywhere, put sunken rooms, whatever, you can do so. Just keep the outside edges the same.

So yeah, run wild and creative
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Foundation 777.rar (451.9 KB, 25 downloads) - View custom content

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 5:46 PM
Hi, glad I checked back! Hope you are more settled now. I'll have a play with this and see if I can come up with something weird and wonderful -or just weird lol.
Thanks for posting it :-)
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 6:57 PM
Well things are a bit more settled still trying to find another job (have an interview tomorrow *crosses fingers*) so that I don't spend half my paycheck in gas getting back and forth to work.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 11:49 PM
I know that feeling. I started a new job last month and have spent a fortune on petrol and don't get paid till end of April. I do get paid mileage but once again - the end of April. Good luck :-)
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 3:53 PM
Gosh dern EA. If we could have diagonal stairs, I'd be all systems go but...another EA fail.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Forum Resident
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 10:32 PM
Well, I've been MIA for awhile. I didn't notice this one before. I'll get to it. I promise.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 5:26 PM
Guess what? I was trying to find inspiration for a large ranch for the new town I'm building and I remembered this foundation. Finally I've actually found a lot large enough to use. It's a ranch building as I said. Pics were taken in CAW EIG so will take some inside ones out of build mode later. I haven't landscaped either yet. Just wanted to let you know I'd used it!