Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 3:16 PM
Remember Me ?
Hey All ... It's Been Such a really Long time since i came here ... Or uploaded anything

Reason : Lack of time ... ( School )

Yesterday i was bored so i wanted to check Modthesims ... & i was reading my threads & stuff

& I really really really miss you guys .. & the mods & the createrfeedback form .. & everything !

I wish that i can back to the track .. but . :/ i dont have time

I love you all ! <3 & i wish that i can have the free time to come here again <3 !

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .
I used to bite .. but i don't do that anymore . Have fun! :)

Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 3:47 PM
Hi... You don know me, but I need somebody to help me.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 3:54 PM
Hey there! Just do your school and grab yourself some good grades, and make sure you do great! I'm sure you'll get some free time eventually, but doing excellently in your class is your primary concern now. Anyway, hi!

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Inventor
#4 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 3:59 PM
I wasn't here when you frequented 'ze MTS forums, but I have your facial sliders. So I know *of* you. ; )

Welcome back.

"Goonies never say die."
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 4:30 PM
Thanks All ! <3
Hope to do Good at school ... & have the time to get back <3

I love you Guys :* !

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .

Scholar
#6 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 3:20 AM
Hi Ahmad! Welcome back! :D
You have no free time? Oh, it's a nightmare. We're both same, eh? *cry*

BTW, I love your Go Jogging mod! Hope you can have more free time to create more mods for us Simmers!

Hey there! :)
Banned
#7 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 4:40 AM
Hiiii!!!!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#8 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 1:14 AM
Hai! Welcome back! I hope you have a lovely stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 11:53 PM
Welcome back, Ahmad!

I hope you'll have time to upload again very soon, good luck with school and well done for working so hard!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 11:11 PM
Hey Everyone & Thanks <3 !