Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christmas Set by xts *NL Req*

by XTS Posted 17th Nov 2005 at 1:08 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 2:03 PM by -Maylin-

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 4:34 AM
Awesome work - thanks for sharing!
Inventor
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 1:41 AM
Thank you TaniaG! I hope it's not overwhelming me replying to each comment but I want each of you to know I'm thankful!

I hope to make it even better before this Christmas.. I HOPE..
Time allowing!

Best to you!
"Xts"
:D

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 6:36 PM
aww wow, its soo sweet! Its realli nice, good work! Im def downloading! Thanks for sharing!
Inventor
Original Poster
#29 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 3:15 AM
WOW, A thank you., You're very welcome! I hope to work on it again someday.. if I do, I'll post the change in here. It's wonderful to be appreciated!

Have a great winter Frangellica!
and thanks for liking it!
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 11:04 PM
I love it,it's a master piece,but uh...Jesus was just a peasant and his "birthday" is on July 2nd.

Yes,Trace may be a Tattoo Canvas,Mason may look like a girl,Anthony might be too small,and Blake may not be too cool...

But Trace's tat's are HOT.Mason is a HILARIOUS person.Anthony is ADORABLE.And Blake is the CUTEST nerd you'll ever meet.

I <3 METRO STATION.
Test Subject
#31 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:58 AM
I so love this! When I was younger my grandparents had the little people set with Christmas and this reminds me of that. Thank you for making it and bringing back some fond memories.
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xxxNotAlonexxx
I love it,it's a master piece,but uh...Jesus was just a peasant and his "birthday" is on July 2nd.

It's thought to be somewhere between April and July cause of the descriptions of the sheep grazing and you kinda can't do that with frozen ground/grass and all.
Inventor
Original Poster
#33 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:55 PM
You're very welcome! I'm glad you guys like it! If I would've been an animation guru I wanted the guy to skate around on the ice..

I've often wondered about the seasons for Jesus also but since it was 2000 years ago it makes it kind of hard. I know the seasons alternate around the world somewhat & that warm climates may have once been alot colder.. Rivers once flowed where they don't now, mountains have grown, etc. They mention the star, the brightest star in the sky. Some argue that was a planet. There are programs you can use to see the constellation during the year 2000 but how do we know about the calendar days being accurate. I've heard there are 30 some years removed from the calendar by a king who did not acknowledge Jesus. (hearsay so I'm not sure how true it is).

Thanks again!! Happy Simmin'!
Xts

PS. To me, Jesus was much more than a peasant

Page 2 of 2