Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Santa Claus - Just in time!

by Annoree Posted 24th Dec 2005 at 11:01 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2008 at 9:45 AM by Annoree : To let you all of you know where I've buggered off to ;9

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmySimSim
Its annoying to see someone going OMG IM FIRST!!! I COULD JUST DIE! (I was being sarcastic is u didnt notice....)

I use to luv this get-- first feeling...

but dun argue :frying: over this kind of things...

:santa: Merry Christmas :santa:

In Deviant Art...
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by electric
I got a corrupt message when i tried to install the package.

all of a sudden it installed ok.(dunno what happened but alls kewl).

thanks again

( full after chrissy dinner ) :santa: :dance:
Instructor
#28 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 5:24 AM
He looks very good. Thankyou for sharing with us.
Test Subject
#29 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 6:01 AM
Cute Santa!!Thanks
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 6:16 AM
Heh that is really cool... this really funny/weird thing happened this morning on the sims unleashed.... santa went into presents overload. THEY WERE EVERYWHERE! It was scary :S lol

Turtles can breathe through their butts. (Do you think they have bad breath?)
In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired. (Ah! Justice!)
Field Researcher
#31 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 9:27 AM Last edited by WillStefan : 25th Dec 2005 at 9:33 AM.
No, it's just great thing to be sometimes first to post, when someone do something great like this.....you just can't wait to give comment!
That's all....what's wrong with that?

Mythril I am on diet, so no cookies, but maybe some nice fruit cake?
That would be sooo lovely! :haha:
Instructor
#32 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 10:02 AM
The sad truth is that I ran away from the Santa Claus-like guy when I was little. Of course to some people, it is either distracting or too adorable to be forgotten. However, I realized I was being a bit chicken about Santa Claus despite what the researchers said about kids being afraid of Santa. In fact, I was even more afraid of the so-called "boogiemen" than him, although these people are real like chickenpox, ending up being passed around from kid to kid once the ones they haunt are ignoring them successfully :2cents: . That was why I heard about those people being shadow-people in some sites, unless they're the fable soot-fairies from Japanese mythology. If so, then no wonder we Americans got pissed off at the Japanese j/k.

But thanks for showing us that fat jolly old man anyways.

BTW, don't think about those soot fairies coming into your dreams. :naughty:

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 10:16 AM Last edited by Annoree : 25th Dec 2005 at 10:23 AM.
Hehehe thank you everyone - I'm really happy to have such nice comments about my first upload, and on Xmas day too !! ^^^ (<--- triclops??)

I think it's important to install the .Zip before the Sims2Pack in order not to get a corrupt message (I'd advise installing it this way around, anyway, since the meshes are required to make him work properly, but maybe it doesnt matter at all lol)

Anyway, I love you all, and have a great time!!

*Ang*

PS My mum saw how people like him and she wants a picture of him to put on the wall now haha :santa:

Please visit me over at my blog !
Test Subject
#34 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 2:52 PM
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 3:38 PM
Stunning!!!Thank you so much!I love Santa Claus, even though I've never received any gift from him...> <

By the way, That Cloud IS awesome ^_^

'I believe I could become your true hiding place...'
Instructor
#36 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 7:12 PM
BTW, nice yaoi pic, Annoree.... :wow: :wave:

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Test Subject
#37 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 8:03 PM
Thank you, I was looking for a Santa for ages!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 9:24 PM
Woah! This Santa is awesome! Thanks a bunch! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 11:13 PM
Hahaha do you also have Rudolph ... and maybe a sleigh :D

Trashed and scattered again, I'm feelin' so low
You waste your breath while fuckin' with me, my blood is so cold
My destination always unknown, I'll find my way there
But you Goddamn Motherfuckers always wasting my time
Instructor
#40 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 1:05 AM Last edited by skye : 26th Dec 2005 at 3:35 PM.
Problem: When you put this up, you didn't tell us he isn't an already made sim. I personally don't know where to go to find all the parts to make this Santa!!!! Bummered!

I'll keep looking......

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 7:22 PM
This is one AWESOME Santa!

Quote: Originally posted by SimmySimSim
Its annoying to see someone going OMG IM FIRST!!! I COULD JUST DIE! (I was being sarcastic is u didnt notice....)

Well, I commented on being the first once, was in a whimsical kind of mood at the time, but as soon as I saw that it freaked so many people out when people said that, I realized I would never do it again. lol Some people just like to complain about things. Makes them feel "empowered" I suppose. I think its actually goofy to "feel annoyed" over it. There are many posts and entire modifications on this website that annoy me, but I am not starting a crusade to get everyone to stop making those mods or to remove those posts. I just ignore the annoying posts and keep from downloading the annoying mods. Oh well.

Quote: Originally posted by skye
Problem: When you put this up, you didn't tell us he isn't an already made sim. I personally don't know where to go to find all the parts to make this Santa!!!! Bummered!

I'll keep looking......

Quote from the modder's first post:
"*INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS*
- Unzip contents of "amd_SantaBits241205" (except the readme) to \My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Double click on and install the "amd_Santa2005" package.

Hopefully he'll then be available to use in the game!"
Test Subject
#42 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 10:09 PM
Cool!!!I love your Santa Claus =]].

AnD !T's So GoOd, DaNc!nG iN tHe AiR, !T fEeLs So GoOd ~
Test Subject
#43 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 10:56 PM
Your Santa is lovely

Just one question : if we don't install the sims2pack, does the original Santa come or it don't work ?
Field Researcher
#44 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 9:24 AM
:haha: [QUOTE=SeaZephyr]This is one AWESOME Santa!

Well, I commented on being the first once, was in a whimsical kind of mood at the time, but as soon as I saw that it freaked so many people out when people said that, I realized I would never do it again. lol Some people just like to complain about things. Makes them feel "empowered" I suppose. I think its actually goofy to "feel annoyed" over it. There are many posts and entire modifications on this website that annoy me, but I am not starting a crusade to get everyone to stop making those mods or to remove those posts. I just ignore the annoying posts and keep from downloading the annoying mods. Oh well.

right on! i agree! people freak over the craziest things....

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#45 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 5:11 PM
Sorry to annoy you, but how do you do to come Santa, what I need to place in the room ? :moose: :moose:
Test Subject
#46 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 10:55 AM
thanks,it's great!

*Best of all is you and me*
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 6:09 AM
This one is much better than the holiday edition's santa!! good work!

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mjfan84
:haha: [QUOTE=SeaZephyr]This is one AWESOME Santa!

right on! i agree! people freak over the craziest things....

"they freak over the craziest things...." Like, BEING FIRST? OMG! OMG! big deal.

\m/ ****TOM ARAYA FOR PRESIDENT**** \M/
Test Subject
#49 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 6:26 PM
:moose:
This is just SO........... awesome!!! Was too busy Christmas Eve to play or shop,lol but he will live forever in my game! Calls for the making of a NORTH POLE , lol
Test Subject
#50 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 6:27 PM
Funny... ;-)
Page 2 of 3