Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 2 Easter Pack by Simfantastic 2 over 40 easter objects!

by simfantastic2 Posted 2nd Apr 2006 at 9:34 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2006 at 10:06 PM by simfantastic2

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Forum Resident
#51 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 10:33 PM
This rocks! It's gonna give a great easter feel to the game. If there was a button for a billion stars I would have clicked it, but I gave it 5 ***** anyway. Great work :D:D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 10:45 PM
Wow! I see you've created your own little "booster pack". Thanks for all of your hard work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 11:12 PM
Thanks everyone so much for your comments. I really appreciate it. Infact today i got over 100 emails because of this and so many people have been to my site for the pack that it exceeded my bandwith for this month! lol So now i do apologize because my site is temporarily off and you can see that at Simfantastic2.com. Well if you would like to subsrcibe to the pack for updates and more just email me at [email protected] since you cant download and submit your email now. Sorry! Thanks. It will be back up around 12:00 am EST
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 12:29 AM
I.Love.You. seriously, this is awesome! Rather have this than the family fun pack actually. Very nice and great quality! GREAT JOB!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 12:47 AM
Beautiful! Thank you for all your hard work!
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 2:01 AM
I just have to make a second post, I downloaded this yesterday and it took me over two hours for it to download and I went and opened up my game and I am so happy with all the wonderful objects and I just have to say THANK YOU YOUR THE BEST!!!
Inventor
#57 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 7:57 AM
Incredible. A very cool idea to create a easter pack. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 10:46 AM
Thank you! Fantastic! Thanks for all your hard work.
Instructor
#59 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 1:53 PM
simfantastic2, this is just such a beautiful set from a very generous person. Thank you so very much, and I hope that you have a very Happy Easter!

Melissa
Test Subject
#60 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 7:58 PM
O_o

Shocked!!!!!!!!! Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#61 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 8:39 PM
Wow and wow!! thank you so much for taking the time to make all these wonderful easterpresents. They bring the spring spirit in the game! for sure.
Test Subject
#62 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 9:39 PM
My, my my. I can't believe all of the cute things your made. You are very talented! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and then to share it with us. I downloaded it today, it took 2+ hours but was worth the wait. Love it Love it Love it!

There are a few things I am having trouble with. Thought you might like to know, not complaining so please don't take this the wrong way. The Happy Easter painting writing is backwards, which I thought was funny. The egg toy box, when I click on it to have them put away toys, they get caught in a loop. I click on the toys out of the box and the options are "play with" or "dispose". I love the bunny beds but the children sleep on top of the bed with half of their bodys missing. When they wake up they still have to make the beds. Also I put the Sims-S2 in the saved sims folder in Documents but the clothes aren't showing up. Have I done something wrong for these cliches? These are just minor things, I love all of it and will keep it in the game! I can't believe how talented and generous you are. Your parents should be proud! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ironMaiden
My, my my. I can't believe all of the cute things your made. You are very talented! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and then to share it with us. I downloaded it today, it took 2+ hours but was worth the wait. Love it Love it Love it!

There are a few things I am having trouble with. Thought you might like to know, not complaining so please don't take this the wrong way. The Happy Easter painting writing is backwards, which I thought was funny. The egg toy box, when I click on it to have them put away toys, they get caught in a loop. I click on the toys out of the box and the options are "play with" or "dispose". I love the bunny beds but the children sleep on top of the bed with half of their bodys missing. When they wake up they still have to make the beds. Also I put the Sims-S2 in the saved sims folder in Documents but the clothes aren't showing up. Have I done something wrong for these cliches? These are just minor things, I love all of it and will keep it in the game! I can't believe how talented and generous you are. Your parents should be proud! Thank you so much!

I knew that the painting was backwards. One reason is that all paintings in the sims 2 are reversed for what they really are and i just forgot to reverse that one, but i didn't change it to make it more simlish than just english. For the bed and the toy chest i did not know that and I'll see what i can do to fix that but i don't know what to change yet, and lastly I am not sure why the clothings are not showing up. It works fine for my brother and I when i extract it, makesure that you are looking in the right sections. They are in tops for female child to elder, and then just whole everyday for toddlers. Try reinstalling the clothes by downloading it again. The sims one is here at mts2 so you can just download that one and try again. Sorry if they don't work after that. Well anyway thank you for telling me about these problems and thanks for the compliments. I really appreciate it
Test Subject
#64 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 1:14 AM
Well simfantastic, you are right, the painting is much better just the way it is! As you stated, "simlish" and it's great. The cloths showed up after I restarted the game a second time. I had just added alot of new d/l to the game besides yours. I guess it just took two start ups for the cloths to show. I do love the items you created and so do my Sims, they won't leave their new stuff alone! hahaha Thanks again so much. Only thing to make it better would be if you could give me just a bit of your talent! Have a Great Easter! My Sims sure will!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 1:16 AM
still trying to get on to you site but it is still down, am starting to get annoyed i really want to get this set.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 3:36 AM
Thanks ironMaiden i really appreciate it kosp41302 sorry for the problems. I am hoping that the site will be up near 12 am pacific time. So if it isn;t up by then or whenever you go on just email me and i'll try to get it to you some way
Test Subject
#67 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 9:16 PM
do i need OFB to use some of the objects?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#68 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:02 AM
No you don't, all the objects will work with any game you have.
#69 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:16 PM
WOW this is a great mesh :nod: For what I have seen this is the best download I have ever downloaded hope you soon have a another cool mesh THANKS!!!!! :insane: 5 stars :wave:
#70 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:18 PM
By the way I like cheese and ham
Test Subject
#71 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 1:55 AM
Default Incredible!
You are truly incredible...Thank you sooooooo much!!!Good Job..5 stars!!!!!!! :bow2:
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 9:42 PM
wow very cool!! Shame about the cars not being driveable but thats only a small thing. Thanks!

Dont forget to thank, it makes people feel better to know that you appreciate their hard work :)
Test Subject
#73 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 3:43 PM
i downloaded teh pacage off ur site - but how do u make the cars driveable?
Test Subject
#74 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 11:37 PM
Ooh! Pastel-y-like stuffs. Nice : )

O_o Wow - I actually exhist!
Test Subject
#75 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 8:09 PM
wow, awesome! but is there any way someone could mod these cars or use the meshes to make drivables?
Page 3 of 4