Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New YAZOO

by NessyOriginal Posted 23rd Jun 2006 at 11:52 PM - Updated 23rd May 2007 at 1:00 PM by NessyOriginal

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 5:52 PM
Yes, I'm having that problem too, along with Loz and Kadaj doesn't show up in my game at all, not even his hair.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 2:13 AM
Ouch!

Okay for the a lot of people that have this problem I arrive to the conclusion that Yazoo, Kadaj and Loz need open business for work it, I'm making the version 3 of kadaj, and version 2 of yazoo and loz, and this versions I hope that any expansions needing for work it.

The solution will be get it the open business, this way I think that work it.

The hair of kadaj in the package is the mesh, but if no work in your game in the page simcribbling, you must get it, only the mesh, or another colour hair.

I hope can solucionate all problems, sorry by them,
Test Subject
#53 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 2:41 AM
No,I downloaded Kadaj,Yazoo,and Loz and they all worked and I don't have any expansions.The people that say they don't work just are'nt doing something right.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 3:00 AM
Yes I think this so, because I don't use nothing to requires expansions, but I don't know to do.

This weekend I upload some things and If don't work ouch!.

And the cloud I'm finishing but the hair is horrible I can with the mesh, :''''(, is so dificult the program, and the hair everytime is worst, ugly, horrible! :'(

See you everybody
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 10:29 PM
I think the easiest thing for the people who are having small problems would be to download a mesh that is either for another Kadaj/Yazoo/Loz sim and use it, or download something that looks like it.
Nessy, until I get word that the Kadaj hair works, I'll use something else that looks like it. When it works I'll change it. Thanks for the front hair! I can't wait to add them all into the town.

"I regect your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage - Mythbusters
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 11:50 PM
Yes I gave other links for the people with problems in the downloads can get it in others versions of yazoo, kadaj or loz made by other people because this is more easy. I hope that the hair with the upload can work it well.
Instructor
#57 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 8:07 PM Last edited by Tincent : 16th Jul 2006 at 8:50 PM.
I'm in love with how this sim really looks like the character from Advent Children. Thank you oooo so much! couldn't thank you enough actually. Now I'm gonna be begging you for a great version of Loz *nudges in shoulder*

Oops, silly me. Needed to edit this. I just now saw where Loz was. hehe, anyways thanks again!! And I really feel the itch now to have the better haired version of Cloud. Ever thought about trying to tackle the long braid of Aeris? Or do you have any suggestions of better versions of her hair? Please share if so.

Thanks!!

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 12:16 AM
Hello tincent thanks for your words, , Yes I'm working now in Cloud and others characters, I'm working together them and don't upload by the moment, but, soon that's be possible I upload, Kadaj adult version, and others, but I make castings in the game and any version like me finally, but soon I have it.
Test Subject
#59 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 5:34 PM
Great Job! beautiful Yazoo

Thank you
Test Subject
#60 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 2:55 AM
Yazoo looks lovely, but the links you've given for his skin (with and without hair) don't work. Are the threads gone?
Forum Resident
#61 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 5:11 AM
I like tha teen Yazoo and Loz children version and kadaj baby
Quote: Originally posted by NessyOriginal
Hello everybody!

Hello moriko and Axelvalentine!

Gracias Red77 lo mirare a ver, lo malo de esta pagina es k no permite links directos, sino k sea cual sea el lugar k se vaya es la direccion central. Jajaja si estoy haciendo a tus angelitos, la version adulta de Kadaj ya esta creo k finalizada, es k no solo la hago sino k la tasteo mucho para ver como keda en el juego, y nunca me convence, pero creo k ya podre ir preparando hoy los links y subirlo sino hoy mañana maximo. Estoy haciendo nuevas versiones, de la banda, y los otros personajes, el tifa bar y shinra, aghhhhhhhhhh me he estresao jajaja, pero pronto habran mas uploads.

*Soon come on more uploads. *

I'm making too Yazoo and Loz in teen version, and Kadaj a child, I don't like some this littles versions but I try to make a past with them, they deserve it, don't be?

I don't know if the idea like, please tell me if like that I make a Yazoo and Loz teen version, and kadaj child, and Yazoo and Loz children version and kadaj baby.

A preview of Kadaj baby:

The last don't see Kadaj face but is so cute! :lovestruc

I want see this plz post it on the site

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 2:46 AM
I am unable to find the hair mesh and the skins
Page 3 of 3