Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Final Fantasy VII AC final

by Navetsea Posted 21st Jul 2006 at 2:56 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2006 at 5:02 AM by Navetsea : uploading new skintone

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Field Researcher
#51 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:29 PM
Suggah thank you by the hair, yes I know that mimewhite make the hair, but is more diferent that the real of cloud, I want try to make the same hair o more appear, the hair of mimewhite is very good, and his clothes are the best at moment, and I'm gratefull that she make it, but the cloud new most be diferent. I don't want create a cloud, and I don't upload it the cloud that I have made it, but I want help to Omniheart he wants make it and I think that must be very good making it. I hope that the people that like cloud can enjoy with him soon. :D
Test Subject
#52 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 5:16 PM
Great Job! beautiful clothes but why do you beams the faces equal?

I saw the Squall that you show and he needs other face to my seem
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 5:52 PM
Wow, Im speechless, these are amazing. So much detail, well done
Forum Resident
#54 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:37 PM
Oh my GOD!! I love these guys!! Thanks so much for redoing Loz clothes from your Hwoarang clothes!! I love him too! So very beautiful! Thanks again for all the little things that make these boys so gorgeous!! Plugging that thank you button!!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#55 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 7:12 AM
Well, well, well. Another fantastic skin from dear Navetsea. As always, great job!! =D
Test Subject
#56 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 5:21 PM
this is just so great... can't thank you enough for this... and are you indonesian? ha!! me too...

million regards. and keep up the work.. it's not good... it's AMAZING!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Navetsea
@suggah
I know, but I need more spikey on top of his head, in mimewhite it's more to the side.

I totally agree that the hair isn't as spikey as cloud's.. Although she did a good job on the hair, it just wouldn't be the same for all of us Final Fantasy fans. ^^
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NessyOriginal
Suggah thank you by the hair, yes I know that mimewhite make the hair, but is more diferent that the real of cloud, I want try to make the same hair o more appear, the hair of mimewhite is very good, and his clothes are the best at moment, and I'm gratefull that she make it, but the cloud new most be diferent. I don't want create a cloud, and I don't upload it the cloud that I have made it, but I want help to Omniheart he wants make it and I think that must be very good making it. I hope that the people that like cloud can enjoy with him soon. :D

I agree too. I hope your cloud project works out for you! Good luck,can't waite! I'm sure you'll do an amazing job as always Both you and Navetsea do an incredible job with all your work!
Field Researcher
#59 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 12:09 PM
Thanks Suggah69 your words make me happy and I'm motivate to carry on making works
Test Subject
#60 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 1:15 PM
They look awesome!!
May I ask a question?
I have a problem with Kadaj, his face is replaced with a rabbit's. DO I need any thing else aside from the hair? Thanks!
Scholar
Original Poster
#61 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 3:21 PM
Silentgale
you need the hair mesh, the link to Louis hair, is on my post, currently Kadaj's hair is on her Yahoo group site.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#62 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:04 PM
Thanks for your help, got Kadaj's hair mesh but the rabbit head is still there for some reason...
Test Subject
#63 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:11 PM
Wait, forget my last post. The rabbit head seems to be for Yazoo. (didn't get the mesh too X_X) My bad. Sorry for troubling you, Thanks again and more power! n_n
Test Subject
#64 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:48 PM
Thank you. You're GOD.
Test Subject
#65 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 2:16 AM
Great work! looking forward to seeing more of yours!
Test Subject
#66 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 4:26 AM
They're absolutely beautiful, and you have my undying gratitude. Now, I have the whole collection of Silver-Haired men from Final Fantasy VII!

You are truly a great person when it comes to making Sims, and I hope some day, my skills may be somehow comparable to yours.
Test Subject
#67 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 6:11 AM
whoa. spot on. these are the best versions i've ever seen!
Test Subject
#68 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 9:41 PM
You did an absolutely AMAZING job! I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan and I just had to tell you what an incredible job you did. EXCELLENT WORK!

The ongoing drama of my friend-based sims:
http://tacoangel.livejournal.com

Now there's a wiki (online encylopedia) for weddings:
http://www.applebride.com
Test Subject
#69 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 4:16 AM
I dont now where i put the skins to apear in the game!

CAN someone help me?
Test Subject
#70 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 4:18 AM
I need sites with Final Fantasy VII advent children skins please!
Scholar
Original Poster
#71 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 5:19 PM
@cloud5p
the skin (genetics) is included, download that geneticset.zip. or fixednewskin.rar (for the newer version)
other parts needed are mentioned on my post such as hair meshes, and glovebunch accessory, and also some makeups from Helaene.com

how to install put everything in the downloads folder(or subfolders)

Test Subject
#72 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 7:40 AM
I just watched the movie like the day before yesterday...and honestly I was lost for most of the movie. So I'm guessing that you had to play the game to know what was really going on. But I should say you sim's look just like those weirdo's from the movie. I wonder if the movie would be better watched in Japanese.
Scholar
Original Poster
#73 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 8:32 AM
oh I see the japanese version with the english text, well I can't follow the story either, just a strange disease + and three guys looking for their mom, and kidnaping the children, and suddenly attack the people in town, and there came the bahamut, and then the boxes with jenova remains, and sephiroth, and magical rain, and finish.

I only know the "meaning" of that movie, after I read the review of it at some site based on interview with mr. Nomura.

Field Researcher
#74 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:10 AM
Sry,liburan jd ga nyentuh2 PC ^^;

Perasaan avatar lo lbh keren dr char2 lain(trutama rambutnya),hehe...

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Scholar
Original Poster
#75 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 2:53 PM
thanks, Cloud bakal di upload minggu ini + Squall + Shiki (samurai shodown) mungkin Jumat kalo gak Sabtu ^___^

Page 3 of 5