Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Merry Christmas 2006

by hexameter Posted 25th Dec 2006 at 10:10 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2008 at 10:41 PM by Canoodle

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 6:01 AM
Thnx
Test Subject
#52 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 6:03 AM
Also Isn't Santa sopose to have reindeers not horses. yea i think i know what ur going to say I Couldn't do Reindeers only horses. Well thats ok I Know ur Work is the best if anyone says ur work is bad i don't agree good work
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#53 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 9:38 PM
BiancaSims: "yea i think i know what ur going to say I Couldn't do Reindeers only horses."
That's only half of the (not existing) problem. Santa has more than one reindeer. The result had been adding a big number of vertices and faces to the mesh only for the look of the object. So I decided to go the short way and economise my time.
But I see you like it in spite of this difference. Thanks!
hexameter
Test Subject
#54 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 11:59 PM
Merry Christmas hexameter I love all of your creations and this sleigh is just what I needed. Thank you for making it.
Test Subject
#55 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 8:23 AM
yea i know i was just asking srry if i was being hard on u u did ur best though
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#56 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 2:30 AM
I LOVE this! Now my Santa sim can have a proper sleigh (it would look a bit funny for Santa to be driving around in an ordinary car!)!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 4:48 AM
Wow I love this, thanks so much. Do you know where I can get the Christmas Pack Expansion? I downloaded something else and they said I can't use their stuff unless I buy it. Thanks
Page 3 of 3