Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Felicia Hair

by Wicked_sims Posted 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:54 AM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 9:09 PM
Please upload the costume i would love to have felicia in my game pretty please? Haha :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 7:40 AM
Any news on the outfit? I love the hair and it would be great to place the character in her outfit as well. Either way great work!
Test Subject
#28 Old 19th May 2014 at 8:30 PM
do i need the expansion pack for this its an amazing hair :lovestruc and i want it but do i still need the pets expansion??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 2:00 AM
Well done, you got the poofiness and everything, even that little tuft of hair sticking out. Cute.
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 5:35 PM
Yes, I know, it's been two years since the last comment was posted here, but I just want to let everyone here know that the Felicia outfit was originally from The Exchange from The Sims 2 website. Since that site had since been shut down, most of any community-made content from there, from my point-of-view, is ultimately lost. If there's anyone who had downloaded the Felicia outfit from The Exchange prior to it shutting down, and still has it as of today, feel free to upload that outfit and let me know.
Page 2 of 2