Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#126 Old 26th May 2017 at 2:35 AM
Once I dreamed about to sims that I haven't never created they were orphans twins and the story is too long and complicated to tell, in resume both twins were very poor and had a miserable life(And they were hacked kids, because I love playing with hacked kids) then suddely I get into game, and the boy saw me, he asked why I looked slight different from him, then I explained to him that they were sims then he said me a phrase that I will never forget "Change the game
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#127 Old 26th May 2017 at 5:02 AM
While dreaming about deciding which family to play/build for in Jo's contest a few minutes ago, I fell out of bed!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 26th May 2017 at 7:48 PM
I remember sometime ago I had a dream that they made a movie about TS2 and I watched it with my neighbor. 95% sure it starred Paris Hilton somewhere in there.

Posting all generations of The Sims, from the first through the foruth.
Mad Poster
#129 Old 26th May 2017 at 8:18 PM
Last night, I dreamed of the Sims as I was falling asleep. There was a blond sim woman with pretty custom hair done up in one of those thick bun/ponytail hairdos, and she was walking around, and then she walked behind a wall... and then she peeked out and stared at me. I was so creeped out I woke up.
Scholar
#130 Old 27th May 2017 at 1:46 AM
I dreamt last night someone made a mod that made the Sims 2 operate more like Sims 4. I can't remember all the details but it was a huge mod and had many features that were crazy! Like you could minutely adjust the personalities and even have traits.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 27th May 2017 at 3:51 PM
Last time I dreamt of the sims I had been playing a lot and was mostly decorating/making over houses.

The dream was exactly that; decorating/making over a house. It was one of those sort of realistic dreams, where it felt like I hadn't gone to bed and was still playing the game, lol. Also maybe I was sort of half awake because I felt like I had some sort of control over it "no no, not that chair! That doesn't match, where's that other chair I downloaded recently..." etc

I suppose I had thought "I can't wait to wake up and pick up where I left off!"
I guess I was so excited I skipped the waking up part...

My simblrIcon credit
Scholar
#132 Old 28th May 2017 at 8:45 AM
Last night I had a dream that was kinda sims like...

My boyfriend's mother's best friend had a problem with her tiny kitchen. So I used my incredible awesome building skills to make it more like an open kitchen. Hah, deleting unnecessary walls that easy would be nice in real life...
Test Subject
#133 Old 28th May 2017 at 9:38 AM
Yes, I have many sims 2 wet dream
Mad Poster
#134 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 8:19 PM
I dreamed that my husband had secretly begun playing Sims 2, and I found out about it when I discovered a diorama he was making, using tabletop RPG and craft materials, of one of his sim scenarios, in which a husband was holding off Grim with a ladder sacred to the God of Life. He was explaining the ongoing storyline to me, though I don't remember most of it, just that it involved a massive mess in Woodrow Wilson's cabinet which needed to be fixed before it had dire consequences. I offered to teach him cheat codes and introduce him to hacks which would make his story play out better, and asked if I could take a picture of his diorama to post online. He said I could, but I should read a certain book first, and he didn't actually have a copy of the book, though he had some other books in the series written by a different author. This I found annoying because I wanted to show off my husband's work to the community.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#135 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 3:18 AM
Peni, I totally forgot which thread I was on and thought that legitimately happened.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 3:54 PM
Typical Sims dream (and by typical, I mean I've been getting something similar every few months or so for at least a dozen years, for just about every incarnation of the game I've ever played):
I've just gotten a new expansion pack (often something about the supernatural or sci-fi) and I have to rush through exploring the new content because I know my time at the computer is limited, usually because I have to go to bed or to school. Sometimes, just for variety, the computer suddenly shuts down in my face or starts installing an update I can't stop and that I need to close the Sims for. I never have time to check everything I want. Or I'm trying to start the computer/the Sims and there's some bug or another preventing me to do so...

… This might have to do with the fact that, every time I used to get a new expansion pack, I inevitably had to interrupt far sooner than I wanted. Very frustrating, as you probably know, and doubly so because I tend to remember dreams very well so I know what I'm missing when I wake up - some of these expansions would have been really great to have in real life.

On a funnier note, do you remember that jingle when your sim picks up a collectible item in the Sims 3? Well, I'm unlikely to ever forget it…
You see, Geology is a major interest of mine, so I often dream about finding pretty rocks. And what do you think I hear when I pick one up, even though the dream might otherwise be completely unrelated to the Sims? Let me tell you, it can get really, really annoying…

Test of Time Challenge: Archea.
Instructor
#137 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 2:37 AM
I have a family who has a dog called Otis who they adopted and i didn't pay enough attention to his personality traits, he got him taken away because of him he won't eat even out of the most expensive bowls until he's near the brink of starvation, he won't eat at all if there isn't a bowl on the floor he's currently now if he's upstairs and there's no bowl he won't go downstairs, he won't eat out of cheaper bowls, he won't eat out of the bowl if it's not cleaned and with fresh food replaced within the last 3/4 sim hours after that he won't eat it at all but you can't clean the bowl and put in new food in front of them because he won't eat it either, he'll sit on the parents bed upstairs stairing into space until he has no choice but to eat, during winter he won't eat at all and keeps trying to eat the snow outside until he starvs to death and gets taken away, he's both cowardly and finicky which are two traits you don't want together.

Thankfully i save my game regularly so i could just quit to the neighborhood without saving and go back in to where i saved it last but eventually i had to just keep an eye on him and only feed him treats because i ended up doing that in Winter time anyway... i'm convinced he's evil but he'll accept treats oh yes... but he won't eat any other food maybe he's doing it knowing i'll just feed him treats but maybe he is just super OCD and worries about eating the dog food i dunno i gave up trying lol, but yet the bugger grew on me neverless... and that night i had a dream he was taken away and i saved it too late where my sims couldn't get him back i felt so bad when i woke up i wanted to hide from everything lol one of the worst dreams i've had in my life over a darn game haha
Instructor
#138 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 1:43 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 28th Sep 2018 at 7:12 PM.
i had a dream about sims 2 a few times

one of the dream was when i was to a sims 2 country when they only speaks sims
and of course i didn't understand a word what they were saying

edit: by the way i also got dreams about a sims 2 serie called My Life but i don't remember the other things correctly
but i remember i met nataliefirexx and her characters (Maddie, Ryan, Drake, Nicole etc) in my dreams

edit -------> 28 september <------- i had an dream about sims 2 again last night
but this time it was about the other sims 2 serie called desperation

i was at the waterslide looking for a plug to charge my mobile up or something
but i never found them on a waterslide, then i was looking at the studyrooms but all of the seats was taken
so i sit on a free chair or atleast i thought the seat wasn't taken by someone else

but then i bumped into Rayne, jace, mikayla, ryder, chris and lila and apologized to all of them about me sitting on a chair when this was already taken
Mad Poster
#139 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 6:05 PM
Last night I dreamed I was playing a brand-new family in a brand-new hood, and Mrs. Crumplebottom showed up on the residential lot with a Continental Clip, walking on all fours, and identified by the game as a dog named Gregg. Then more copies of the Gregg/Crumplebottom amalgam started showing up.

Talk about nightmares!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#140 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 11:44 PM
Were you looking at the blooper picture thread? Some dozen pages back @Sketching posted a, uh, "doggler."

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 9:24 PM
I tell a good friend sometimes what happen in my game. About a month ago, I came down with the flu and had this crazy dream in my feverish delirium, whereas "the deity of Sims" yelled at me to not telling my friend every detail about the puberty of one of my teen male sims. -.- There were things and animations involved I didn't know are even possible in the game, and some strange content like out of a basic teen movie, some very embarrassing things. This deity made me feel so guilty for not telling this random stuff, it was really horrible in some way. My first impulse when I woke up was to write my friend all this rubbish as the deity commanded. Luckily I came to my sense early enough to realize that it was only a strange dream.
Mad Poster
#142 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 11:35 PM
I've been playing Audiosurf lately (probably the worst game ever for someone with PD ). Last night I dreamed that I was playing it, but the rocket was actually a plumbob and then halfway through the song the game suddenly turned into the Sims 2. It's hard to explain.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Instructor
#143 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 8:05 PM
i know i told it at the other topic about a funny dream about sims 2

but i wanna tell everyone on this topic

but i dreamed about me in a sims 2 world. we were going somewhere, i don't know where though
but we were at the bus and i was a chearleader there, and did weird things there (i didn't told the whole details at the other topic)
i was dancing on the table or something and all people were laughing at me because i was dancing at the table

but then i bumped into kasia and shauna from the sims 2 serie called: it's just high school
i guess they were wondering what i did there

and then we stopped somewhere and then i got lost. my friend found me and walked me home
i guess we didn't joined with the people but my friend asked were i went and asked me why i didn't continue with them

i explained him everything. and told him i need some rest and needed fresh air on my own but instead of that i got lost (i was in the forest when i got lost in my dreams)
Mad Poster
#144 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 2:23 AM
Last night I dreamed about trying to solve a mod conflict and then bursting into tears.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#145 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 12:52 PM
@Bulbizarre That's just a normal day in reality for me.
Mad Poster
#146 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 12:03 AM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 27th Nov 2018 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Typo!
My Sims are so real to me, that sometimes the distinction between what happens in real life and what happens in my game becomes quite blurred. A couple of weeks ago I was watching a programme on television about the Welsh national war memorial. The narrator started to focus on the large number of soldiers called Jones killed in the 1914-18 war, and for a few seconds I seriously wondered if any of them might be related to my original Sims, Andrew and Gloria Jones. I remembered that, however real they may be to me, Andrew and Gloria really exist only in my game, but the incident reminded me one of the oddest dreams I've had about Sims. I dreamt that my Sims had an Eisteddfod! I didn't post about it at the time because the only thing I could remember about the dream when I woke up was that they were having one, and having no Welsh connections myself at all, I have only the vaguest idea of what an Eisteddfod is. As far as I know it's a celebration of Welsh language, poetry, music and culture. Perhaps @Bigsimsfan12 can explain it better than I can. But why I should dream that my Sims were having one I have no idea. Or indeed why would they have one? When I think about it, I reckon Gloria and Andrew Jones must have had something to do with it -- they were the only Sims I can think of with a Welsh surname in my game at the time. "Gloria, did you organise it?"

There is now also a Gwyneth Edwards, who lives in Monopolis with her teenage son Edgar, and who I think might also conceivably have some Welsh ancestry, but it couldn't be her, because I only made them in CAS this summer, and my Eisteddfod dream was last year (or the year before).

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#147 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
As far as I know it's a celebration of Welsh language, poetry, music and culture. Perhaps @Bigsimsfan12 can explain it better than I can.

Pretty much that. I've never been to one. There's one in Llanrwst next August, which is only several stones throws away, so maybe I'll do my research

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Inventor
#148 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 4:45 PM
When I was little child, I played sims 1 a lot, for some time I had nightmares that in Sims 1 when I was playing my family, some crazy horse (??? dont even ask, i dont know) was coming to my lot at nights and running xD
Mad Poster
#149 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 11:53 PM Last edited by Bulbizarre : 28th Nov 2018 at 12:36 AM.
@AndrewGloria - Perhaps when you told your Sims about the War Memorial, they did some research into their ancestry and heritage and decided to put one on for fun while you weren't in-game to see them.

EDIT: Perhaps not, unless they also invented time travel. I misunderstood your post and the War Memorial thing came after your dream.

Instructor
#150 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
i know i told it at the other topic about a funny dream about sims 2

but i wanna tell everyone on this topic

but i dreamed about me in a sims 2 world. we were going somewhere, i don't know where though
but we were at the bus and i was a chearleader there, and did weird things there (i didn't told the whole details at the other topic)
i was dancing on the table or something and all people were laughing at me because i was dancing at the table

but then i bumped into kasia and shauna from the sims 2 serie called: it's just high school
i guess they were wondering what i did there

and then we stopped somewhere and then i got lost. my friend found me and walked me home
i guess we didn't joined with the people but my friend asked were i went and asked me why i didn't continue with them

i explained him everything. and told him i need some rest and needed fresh air on my own but instead of that i got lost (i was in the forest when i got lost in my dreams)

now that i'm thinking about it: i might watched a sims 2 serie called ML when i re-watched a episode when maddie got lost to the forest while on camp or something, ryan was looking for her
when maddie panicked what was recently happened to her back by then

i guess in my dreams i can relate it to that, lost into the forest and being be alone there for awhile while my best friend was looking for me (expect he found me unlike ryan who tried to find maddie but instead of that getting lost too)

and i watched a sims 2 serie called: it's just highschool
i re-watched the episodes there too (expect the blocked one's) and i guess i can relate it to that too when kasia were dancing on the table while getting drunk (expect i didn't got drunk, and besides i was in a bus unlike kasia who was involved to a party at someone's house)

so i guess i mixed that up in my dreams
Page 6 of 9