Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#476 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 3:30 PM
My cat standing in the ocean for whatever reason. I wasn't doing anything to her, or to anyone else. Cats sure are weird.

There was also some fruits and veggies playing music underneath.
Advertisement
#477 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 10:29 PM
The totally awesome photography studio I use for taking pictures of my Sims for upload.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#478 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 4:46 PM
I'm scared
Lab Assistant
#479 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 8:30 AM
Jacob: *girly scream*

I think Monika has either seen the karaoke machine, or is about to harvest someone's soul...

Morgan: Helloooo ladies...

Also Morgan: *drunken slurring* happy burshday to... wait, who'sh party ish dish again?
Scholar
#480 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 8:38 AM
Happy Autumn Everyone

if only the weather was actually like this.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
#481 Old 28th Sep 2019 at 6:59 PM
Not only someone made very good art on this whiteboard, the class did not have any teacher!
Scholar
#482 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 10:16 PM
This paparazzi would have the perfect camouflage. If he stayed Outside! My first plantsim in TS3.

Theorist
#483 Old 10th Oct 2019 at 8:40 PM
Default Random "hot" (?) guys available to date in my neighborhood--from the computer

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Theorist
#484 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
@HCAC, Hahaha what a letdown!

This is what it looks like in my game

I thought this sort of thing would be fun to look at (to see how we made our Sims and the names we picked). Thanks for sharing!

Now my ladies:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#485 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 12:08 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 27th Oct 2019 at 4:59 PM.
My sim Bothilda Amar doing what she does best: Dancing in, or should I say "at", bars.

She ordered a drink right before doing this but the glass glinched away before she had anything to drink. But that's why she holds her right hand like that.
Lab Assistant
#486 Old 30th Oct 2019 at 4:35 AM
Canada made a friend at school. He can hardly contain the excitement!

Camouflage:

I don't have a comment:

"Spencer used SCARY FACE! It's super effective!"

Lab Assistant
#487 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 2:39 PM
Nervous sulking by himself.

Lab Assistant
#488 Old 12th Dec 2019 at 10:05 AM
The Rubber Ducky greets you all Merry Christmas.
Field Researcher
#489 Old 19th Dec 2019 at 2:49 PM
Ugh! How I missed playing the Sims 3.

Vivi e lascia vivere.
My blog Simplex Sims for more elder and teen CC.
Lab Assistant
#490 Old 20th Dec 2019 at 5:06 PM
"Hey Ollie, I didn't realise they'd added bigfoot back to TS3!"
"Bigfoot? Alex, that's the new weather girl..."
"It is? Huh. Y'know, the old one was definitely much easier on the eye!"

Scholar
#492 Old 27th Dec 2019 at 7:57 PM
"Hey girl, I heard you likes zombies"! I heard some noise outside my sims apartment and decided to take a look at it. This girl were very enthusiastic and every time the man did a sound she was like "Oh, you're so cool"! Later on Mr Zombie went away and she felt asleep on the bench. In the morning she started smoking so I understood she were a vampire. She woke up and took a cab somewhere else.

Lab Assistant
#493 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 3:23 AM
I think one of them is more invested in this bedtime story than the other...

Lab Assistant
#494 Old 10th Jan 2020 at 9:49 PM

"And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Forum Resident
#495 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 5:58 PM
City life is interesting in Bridgeport, and Fresh Prince's cars looks so nice in TS3.

On a different note, I wanted to try a new hairstyle but it didn't work out and I changed back to the UL dreads which I'm so happy they added and is of decent quality. I like the cc hairstyle but the execution is very poor. Just being honest which people in general seem to hate and/or confuse with the wrong intentions and some try to provoke and/or insult me intentionally. However, I know my intentions and where my reasons lie than anyone else who knows nothing about me. But that can't be helped. But overall, while there will always be bitter apples, I do truly feel there will always be more sweet ones. It's all apart of the experience called life. Into another note in relation, that's one reason why the A.I. is the most realistic I have ever played in any game and is intriguing to watch and interact with. TS3 is like an even more extremely rare gem to me compared to TS2/TS.
Forum Resident
#496 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 4:00 AM
I'm still challenging myself to come up with interesting outfits with only base game content. I love CASt!

Previous Game: The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me (Survivors: Charlie, Kate, Mark and the dog/R.I.P: Erin and Jaime)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
Forum Resident
#497 Old 17th Feb 2020 at 12:59 AM
No skateboards but the windcarver is the closest thing to one albeit futuristic.

Previous Game: The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me (Survivors: Charlie, Kate, Mark and the dog/R.I.P: Erin and Jaime)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
Lab Assistant
#498 Old 1st Mar 2020 at 12:41 AM
The heirs to my 'Evil Empire' legacy:

Carlos - Founder:
Traits: Daredevil, Athletic, Evil, Grumpy, Kleptomaniac (hello constant wishes to start fires!)

Zanzibar - Generation 2:
Traits: Insane, Social Butterfly, Technophobe, Perceptive, Evil

Stirling: Generation 3:
Traits: Unflirty, Light Sleeper, Evil, Friendly, Loves The Outdoors (probably the least evil one so far, he's the only one not to become enemies with any of his siblings)

Layne: Generation 4:
Workaholic, No Sense Of Humour, Inappropriate, Evil, Perceptive (with traits like these, I suspect his brothers sleep with the door locked!)
Top Secret Researcher
#499 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 7:15 PM
Natalie became strong in bed.

Really Sam? There's ample space on the table, put your bowl down.

"Thanks for the help! Oh man, running around screaming at the fire downstairs made me really sleepy. Can you put me into bed before you go?"

Forum Resident
#500 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 6:39 AM
The Beaker's know how to throw a party

Ophelia learns to drive!

The moment I discovered I have to change my woohooer settings to stop teens from doing this >.>

Some transmutation fun with Lola

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Page 20 of 26