Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#501 Old 14th Apr 2020 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by voodoofrog
A cookie for anyone that recognizes what it is.

Do you plan to share it when you are done? It's beautiful and I would love to have it in my game.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#502 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 4:05 PM
Ghost stories.

No! Damn you Janette! You ruined the story!!!

Sam has a nice horror story to tell to substitute for the one his mother so rudely interrupted for a water balloon fight. Too bad Jessie wasn't interested.

The only true horror story was how the dishwasher broke and leaked water everywhere.

Lab Assistant
#503 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 9:30 PM
Found this picture among my screenshots

Forum Resident
#504 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 10:54 PM
Forgot I downloaded the more intense fires mod >.> This is the result at the Beaker household. Loki died

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Scholar
#505 Old 2nd May 2020 at 4:23 PM
I really think my sim Zedona did set some sort of record here. Not only was she able to do a CPR on the ghost of Cara Dregg, she also was able to get some romantic attraction from the restless soul. Aside from the hearts and other things there was a message that Cara wanted to get to know my sim better. There was also a message where the ghost expressed the feeling that she was happy to be save by someone as beautiful as Zedona. Me:

Test Subject
#506 Old 7th May 2020 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blyneliaivel
I know this was posted five years ago but how do u make NRAAS SP create zombies?
Scholar
#507 Old 8th May 2020 at 7:35 PM
I told my sim to go from where she was to the beach to go swimming. Little did I know she would run down a steep cliff. I those shoes! Very skilled indeed...

Top Secret Researcher
#508 Old 14th May 2020 at 6:12 PM
Ew, is that.... ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Ah yes, the bathroom. The designated cell phone area.

You're way past curfew, mister.

I'd call the fire department, not poke at it with a screwdriver, Natasha.

Mad Poster
#509 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 11:00 PM

Right prior this notification, that guest was vomiting's is life out into the toilet. Woah dude, da party rucks! xD :face_vomitting: xD

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Lab Assistant
#510 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 9:07 AM
Ahh, good old townie fashion!

Canada & Rylan: Oh jeez, did Rob really turn up for prom in board shorts?
Rob: I like shorts! They're comfy, and easy to wear!
Mitchell: Thank goodness they're all to busy to notice I came in fancy dress... How was i supposed to know that "Jungle Adventure" was the theme, not the dress code?
Louis: I hate all of you...

Instructor
#511 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 1:36 PM
Got sick of testing cc stuff and took some random summery pics while outside is pouring down with rain

Field Researcher
#512 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 12:59 AM Last edited by Frogsnack : 13th Jun 2020 at 1:09 AM.
10/10 recommend letting the magician die on stage. Those were some of the best screenshots I've ever gotten in game.

Quote: Originally posted by lfria
Forgot I downloaded the more intense fires mod >.> This is the result at the Beaker household. Loki died

Also Loki is a vampire in my Legacy and he won't stop hitting on My legacy founder (who's an insane genius). I gave him a Circe and they had three kids before getting a divorce and the love letters started right back up again.

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Field Researcher
#513 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 5:21 AM
For some reason when my sim turns into her werewolf from... she also changes into a plumbot o.O
Screenshots
Scholar
#514 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 1:45 PM

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Lab Assistant
#515 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 11:51 PM
Jake: Raaaahrghhh!
Daniel: OMG dad, why do you have to be so embarassing when I have friends over?!

Jake: Hey, Tanner. Tanner. Look, Tanner.
Tanner: What?
Jake: I can levitate this burger... WITH THE POWER OF MY MIND!
Tanner: Dad, if I refuse to turn around, will you stop messing around and actually cook dinner?

Zanzibar: "Too much pudding"? I think not. Now put my cake back where you found it, Mrs I-wasn't-actually-invited-to-this-party-and-only-showed-up-to-unblock-the-drains!
Forum Resident
#516 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 5:55 PM Last edited by Deshong : 13th Jul 2020 at 12:12 PM.
Wasn't too long but I'm now back with my main game. I'm so excited to get to this round done to go back to Moonlight Falls. Though, Monte Vista is such a beautiful place so I decided to put down the Last Venue of Amore lot as ironically I haven't used this lot much at all being the one who gave this idea of a gondola ride to the store team at the time. Pretty cool how they used some of the communities ideas. I didn't explore too much because it started getting late and my Sim, Maria, had to go to work the next day. But this lot is so beautifully crafted that I want to make it a place where she hangs out every now and then.

There is not a way to ask someone to give your Sim a ride unfortunately or so I didn't find it but this venue is still really nice. Maria is the only Sim in the household so I couldn't do it that way but I have an idea. There is a Sim that SimGuruKitty uploaded based on this lot and if I can download him I'll move him into the neighborhood and then use mods to switch active Sims to give Maria a ride.
https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetai...assetId=8385207

I like this kitchen.

Nice fishing spot.

Edit:

Well this turned out nice and unexpectedly he asked Maria to move in with him. Usually I decline when Sims ask that but sure I just went with it though I wish there were a third option to ask how about you move in with me instead.

Rocco loves to play the guitar as that is part of his LTW.

Previous Game: The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me (Survivors: Charlie, Kate, Mark and the dog/R.I.P: Erin and Jaime)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
Scholar
#517 Old 17th Jul 2020 at 8:49 AM

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
#518 Old 21st Aug 2020 at 6:00 PM
#519 Old 22nd Aug 2020 at 8:49 PM
I think the lighting and vibrancy makes this one of my favourite shots this month, really helps to capture the desired happiness and relaxation of summer. This was taken with ReShade filters applied, as well as a lighting mod by BrntWaffles.
Screenshots
Scholar
#520 Old 8th Sep 2020 at 3:17 PM
Phillipe Chambers my evil goon gooning around town.

Scholar
#521 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 6:03 PM
Its the last week of summer so something timely.
Also Misty ages into an Elder in 2 days and have to get some good pics in before the game destroys her.
I still hate the age progression.

Forum Resident
#522 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 11:07 PM
Jennifer Burb went out chopping wood with her pup

Meanwhile John attempted to sell some of their produce at the Summer Festival. He made about $20 after a full day of sells xD

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Scholar
#523 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 6:40 PM

Scholar
#524 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 6:08 PM
Embrace Death

Scholar
#525 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 6:57 PM
Some townies of Borougsburg. Almost set whole town, so I could finally get back to sims 3 during my vacation

Page 21 of 26