Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#526 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 11:32 AM
The Ring or... NPC from China.

Alia vel Margierytka
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#527 Old 26th Nov 2020 at 1:47 AM
I don't think a career as the head of an evil criminal empire is on the cards for Joe. I don't think any of the other criminals would take his baby face seriousy...

He is an evil genius though, so...
Lab Assistant
#528 Old 22nd Dec 2020 at 7:32 AM Last edited by SimyourLife : 22nd Dec 2020 at 7:44 AM.
Happy Holidays from the Beaker/Smith/Grunt clan!
Loki & Circe have 4 children: Eris (witch), Erebus (vampire), Morrigan (werewolf) & Morgan (werewolf.)
They also have a (vampire) granddaughter, Arwyn Grunt, the result of a teen pregnancy between Eris & Tragen Grunt.
Jenny married General Buzz after Pollination Tech 9's death. Together, they had Tragen. The other Grunt boys were away at college & were unable to attend the gathering.
Johnny married Erin & they have Jordan & Ruby so far, who weren't able to attend either.
Jill is engaged to the very handsome Mahmoud Yavari (who I've since renamed.)
All of these sims are a blast to play- I hope they feel the same about me.
Field Researcher
#529 Old 8th Jan 2021 at 2:44 PM
My family in Lucky Palms celebrated Snowflake day and they went to the festival. Somehow, we all managed to forget little Gabby (toddler)! Her mom and dad were buliding a whole army of snowmen, her teen sister was skating and I was watching her teen brother snowboarding (it never gets old to watch my sims doing crazy tricks on a half pipe, lol!). I remembered that little Gabby was there too when it started to get dark and I found her (half-covered in snow!) playing with her stuffed toy (screenshots 1 and 2). She has the one from the Katy Perry stuff pack because I love this pack when I use it for my sim babies, toddlers and children (the hideous and creepy IF, gets deleted the moment it arrives in the mailbox ). I sent them home and Gabby chose to play in her toy box (screenshots 3, 4 and 5).
Alex is Gabby's dad and he just got promoted to Top Gun in the Military career (screenshot 6).
Screenshots
Test Subject
#530 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 9:00 AM
So, I sent my Sim to the cemetery for whatever reason and while she was doing her thing, I panned the camera to see a Sim called Ashlee Crisp standing over the grave of Vincent Skullfinder. She actually stood there for a while, just staring at the grave. Her black coat and somber expression, and her holding a baby really made it look like she was a widow visiting her husband's grave, or maybe a daughter visiting her dad's grave. For what it's worth, I do not think Vincent Skullfinder and Ashlee Crisp are related. But it was an interesting moment to capture.
Of course, a little while after taking this pic her boyfriend/husband Burt Crisp (standing off-camera) burped into the air for no reason, while Ashlee put her burrito babeh on the cold autumn ground and fucked off to do whatever. And everything got goofy again. :D
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#531 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 2:35 PM
Gotta love night rides through Praaven <3 Such a beautiful neighborhood

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Scholar
#532 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 5:12 PM
OC wasting his time in gym...instead going to work. Well I guess, I need to find him new job

Forum Resident
#533 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 3:13 PM
When you have to face your son's kidnapper >.>

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Test Subject
#534 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 5:34 AM
Default Sunny day, sweepin' the clouds away...on my way to where the air is sweet.
When you're feeling silly, it's great that there is custom content to play with.

Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#535 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 11:06 AM
I love your sims @Randy Wylde ! I hope the blue one is called Tobias.
Scholar
#536 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 6:00 PM
Just chillin in back yard such nice day

Lab Assistant
#537 Old 14th May 2021 at 5:20 PM
Is it just me or does this screenshot I took of my sim's pool party look like it came straight out of the loading screen minigame?

This one too, actually:

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#538 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 11:10 PM

What can this be in the sky?

Casualties- two singed neighbours, pulverized patio furniture and the entire crop of french grape plants. Oh, and the gnome.

Lots of nice space rocks and some scrap metal too though!
Hanging with the Gnomies
#539 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Casualties- two singed neighbours, pulverized patio furniture and the entire crop of french grape plants. Oh, and the gnome.

You got your sim out of the way but not the gnome? Disgusting!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#540 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 10:17 AM

I left the crater there as a 'feature', the other gnomes seem to like it!

My sim had to deal with a rift in the space time continuum today!

Screenshots
Instructor
#541 Old 11th Jun 2021 at 9:06 AM
Such a lovely colorful rift.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#542 Old 12th Jun 2021 at 12:25 PM
Such a dilemma today- there was an earthquake in Sunset Valley, and one of the victims is Xander Clavell...

...Who happens to be a nemesis of my firefighter sim. Should she save him, or just let him burn?

Scholar
#543 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 6:29 PM

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#544 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 11:55 PM
@MurderPrincessK I love your sims, especially the middle picture!

Sunset Valley looking pretty, basegame Sims 3 was epic!

Screenshots
Scholar
#545 Old 16th Jun 2021 at 5:37 PM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 16th Jun 2021 at 6:32 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@MurderPrincessK I love your sims, especially the middle picture!

Thanks, he's actually a born in game sim. I made his grandparents, his mother was born in game too. I did make his father, but I didn't have a hand in getting his parents together. I had let their families do as they would while I played another one. His grandmother is a full on Orc though so you can see why he has those genetics even though he's 3/4 human.

His grandparents Ortusktra and Joon, never an actual couple but she woohoo'd anyone and had some interesting offspring.

Imgur is being annoying today.
https://i.imgur.com/Pz8MVMd.jpg?2

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Test Subject
#546 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 8:13 PM
Default Lumikki
Lumikki - the sim that I've been playing for almost 10 years continously. Always her, the only changes were done when I got a new laptop, but overall, all I do is clean her files and if needed - saving her into sim bin and spawning her new entity.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#547 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 2:28 PM
Test Subject
#548 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 7:03 PM
Baker's Station chocolate chip cookies vs base game cookies.

Tried editing the base game ones but most small objects found there have such a weird texture mapping.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#549 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 11:23 PM
Lab Assistant
#550 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 8:56 AM
What? You mean you've never played violin in the bathroom before?

The acoustics are amazing. :D
Page 22 of 26