Replies: 569 (Who?), Viewed: 137252 times.
Page 23 of 23
Field Researcher
#551 Old 11th Jun 2021 at 9:06 AM
Such a lovely colorful rift.
retired moderator
#552 Old 12th Jun 2021 at 12:25 PM
Such a dilemma today- there was an earthquake in Sunset Valley, and one of the victims is Xander Clavell...

...Who happens to be a nemesis of my firefighter sim. Should she save him, or just let him burn?

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Inventor
#553 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 6:29 PM

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
retired moderator
#554 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 11:55 PM
@MurderPrincessK I love your sims, especially the middle picture!

Sunset Valley looking pretty, basegame Sims 3 was epic!

Screenshots

Inventor
#555 Old 16th Jun 2021 at 5:37 PM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 16th Jun 2021 at 6:32 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
@MurderPrincessK I love your sims, especially the middle picture!

Thanks, he's actually a born in game sim. I made his grandparents, his mother was born in game too. I did make his father, but I didn't have a hand in getting his parents together. I had let their families do as they would while I played another one. His grandmother is a full on Orc though so you can see why he has those genetics even though he's 3/4 human.

His grandparents Ortusktra and Joon, never an actual couple but she woohoo'd anyone and had some interesting offspring.

Imgur is being annoying today.
https://i.imgur.com/Pz8MVMd.jpg?2

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Test Subject
#556 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 8:13 PM
Default Lumikki
Lumikki - the sim that I've been playing for almost 10 years continously. Always her, the only changes were done when I got a new laptop, but overall, all I do is clean her files and if needed - saving her into sim bin and spawning her new entity.
Screenshots
Instructor
#557 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 8:18 PM
retired moderator
#558 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 2:28 PM

Wow!
Screenshots

Test Subject
#559 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 7:03 PM
Baker's Station chocolate chip cookies vs base game cookies.

Tried editing the base game ones but most small objects found there have such a weird texture mapping.
retired moderator
#560 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 11:23 PM
Wildlife!

Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#561 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 8:56 AM
What? You mean you've never played violin in the bathroom before?

The acoustics are amazing. :D
Lab Assistant
#562 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 3:50 PM
I find this picture totally random ^^
Screenshots
retired moderator
#563 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 10:10 PM
@NikkeiSimmer My bathroom is the most acoustically perfect room in my house, I have played my violin in there and also my bass guitar!
@FloTheory She is almost going cross eyed looking at that fly!

Scotty is having fun in the Ghost Hunter career:

I'm trying to beat my other sim's spirit collection record:

I only let that sim keep one of each kind!

Ghostbusting!

Such fun.
Screenshots

Instructor
#564 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 10:32 PM
@simsample, I learned a new word today: colander. In Polish it would be 'cedzak'. Is Scotty trying to protect himself wearing the colander with...Christmas lights? Um, yeah good luck. At least he thinks it's efficient, proven by his large collection.

My sim-family going to church on a Sunday morning. In my game all inhabitants of Lucky Palms are Catholic.

After church they went to the beach to have a picnic.

retired moderator
#565 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 11:25 PM
@Wojtek I didn't know that Polish word, cool! I need lessons on pronunciation though, my Polish friends all laugh at my bad Polish! The hat is a TS4 conversion, from the Strangerville pack (I have one for Sims 2 as well) and Scotty thinks it helps somewhat (but I think it's more to do with the gadgets he has). I love your beach scenes, I always wondered where to use that massive portable stereo, now I know!
Screenshots

Instructor
#566 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 12:15 AM
@simsample, I can speak with those Polish friends and then smack them with a 'cedzak' on their heads for laughing instead of appreciating your efforts.

Before the picnic they organized the smustle dance. Sadly, nobody wanted to join in

Inventor
#567 Old Yesterday at 9:57 PM
The Haunted Treehouse

retired moderator
#568 Old Yesterday at 10:46 PM
@Wojtek they teach me all of the rude words. One of my polish friends is also called Wojtek!
@MurderprincessK Lovely picture, I love that wood cabin! I am having so much fun playing Ghost Hunting, has me in stitches!

I didn't know that piles of dirty clothes could be haunted (although occasionally I think I see my husband's dirty socks move by themselves ):
Screenshots

Inventor
#569 Old Today at 4:14 PM
@simsample
Yes the ghost hunter career is fun, but its sooooo buggy. I have never gotten to level 10. For example the game with tell me I need to catch 4 ghosts to complete the job, I catch one and the job is magically complete. Large human type ghosts disappear on me. The opportunity to do an investigation at the police station always causes my sim to reset and never lets me finish it. Its making me sad. You did inspire me to give my sim, Kazuo Saito, a better outfit though. I wont steal your colander head wear look though.

Also thanks, that treehouse is one of my best lots.

retired moderator
#570 Old Today at 4:20 PM
@MurderprincessK I've not had any bugs with this career until I reached level 10, then I was trying to have my sim catch one of every type of spirit and the spirit positioning device showed a few locations, but when I caught them all no more appeared.

Page 23 of 23