Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2022 at 7:19 PM Last edited by Lucetruce : 8th Jun 2022 at 3:43 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Stray appears in household in SimPE
Sorry for my English, it’s not my first language.

It’s happened two times that in SimPE a stray appears added at one of my houseld, even if it have the correct household istance, and I can’t manage to correct it in SimPE.

First time I didn’t care much because I already had intention to delete the neighborhood (for others non-bug related resons).

Second time I summoned this stray with the Inge’s Teleport Cat in the family household but apparently there is no way to make it a stray.

I “solved” this adding it to another household, but I can’t keep doing this if it happens again.

I have nostrayrespawn.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I solved it. Once you added the pet in an household in game using mods, you can add it to the stray family in SimPE. For some reason, doing all of this in SimPE don’t work.

Still, I don’t know why this is happening and how to prevent it.