Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mod Conflict Detector [Update 03/03/2018]

by DmitryMalfatto Posted 6th Aug 2015 at 1:23 AM - Updated 3rd Mar 2018 at 1:01 PM by DmitryMalfatto

965 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 543 Feedback Posts, 421 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 31 of 39
Test Subject
#751 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 2:19 PM
I ran a scan and when I came back to my laptop to see if it's done all my CC was gone? I'm super annoyed and disappointed with the tool.
Test Subject
#752 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 11:22 AM
Ce logiciel ne fonctionne pas....
Test Subject
#753 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 12:25 AM
What does not analyzed mean?
THANKS POST
#754 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 4:49 PM
thk
Test Subject
#755 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 2:11 AM
Hello, guys. I got the solution for people who cannot make this program start (since the program only shows the loading screen and that's all).

It's really simple. This probably happens because you installed the game in a different language and not English. In my case, I installed the game in Spanish and the path to the mods folder is the following:

"C:\Users\Josuers\Documents\Electronic Arts\Los Sims 4\Mods"

As you could notice, it says "LOS SIMS 4" (in Spanish) which actually causes the program not able to be started. So, you just have to change this folder's name to "The Sims 4" (in English) and then start the program again and it will work (it worked in my case). DO NOT FORGET TO CHANGE THE FOLDER'S NAME TO THE ORIGINAL NAME BEFORE ENTERING THE GAME ("LOS SIMS 4", for example).
Test Subject
#756 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 4:32 PM
the problem is solved now is that all the files come out as duplicates and that the server has problems.
Test Subject
#757 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 2:28 PM
This worked fine when I first downloaded it and ran it. Went to open it later after I downloaded a few CC I found, and all I get now is a endless loading screen. Anyone know of a workaround this?
Test Subject
#758 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 6:40 PM
Hello, I have used this program in the past, but I had my computer reset and diddn't play the sims again untill recently. When I use the program now it opens fine but when it scans all the mods show up as not analyzed in the conflict tab? I recently downloaded some pretty big script mods and I don't know what files are messing with my game, but some of them deffinetly are, I just don't know wich ones and manually cheking would take foreeeever
Test Subject
#759 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 3:10 PM
Yes, it works. Thank you
Quote: Originally posted by Josuers
Hello, guys. I got the solution for people who cannot make this program start (since the program only shows the loading screen and that's all).

It's really simple. This probably happens because you installed the game in a different language and not English. In my case, I installed the game in Spanish and the path to the mods folder is the following:

As you could notice, it says "LOS SIMS 4" (in Spanish) which actually causes the program not able to be started. So, you just have to change this folder's name to "The Sims 4" (in English) and then start the program again and it will work (it worked in my case). DO NOT FORGET TO CHANGE THE FOLDER'S NAME TO THE ORIGINAL NAME BEFORE ENTERING THE GAME ("LOS SIMS 4", for example).
Test Subject
#760 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 9:49 PM

=>>Thank you so much
Test Subject
#761 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 3:52 AM
what does it mean by unpacking should i delete it anyways
Test Subject
#763 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 1:18 PM

Thank you!!! I was losing my mind trying to figure it out what was happening. Changing folder's name worked fine! Thank you again!
Test Subject
#764 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 11:37 PM
my mods have been deleted after using! Please help
Test Subject
#765 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 2:28 PM
Hey, i just got a error message saying "file loading error"... and i can't scan my mods... it happens when i use this version or the older... can anyone help me?
Test Subject
#766 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 11:58 PM
Im wanting to know if I need the sims 4 game installed to be able to run this? As I own a MacBook, I was thinking that I could use a Windows to be able to check all of my mods. I have over 6,000 and I need to find whats conflicting in my game as I'm having issues.
If anyone could help that would be great! I need a solution.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#767 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 4:58 PM
Hi friends! I apologize for my absence. Unfortunately I will not develop MCD.I don't have enough time and energy. I have to work hard to make money for moving to another city.
A small update with the removal of ads and networking features will be released soon. Also will be laid out the source code of the program. Anyone will be able to continue the development of MCD.

I hope someone may be able to continue to develop and make MCD the best program for The Sims 4,

Sincerely, Dmitry Tkachev. Your Russian friend

You can always contact me in direct Instagram: @d_._v_._k
Lab Assistant
#768 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 5:20 PM
Hello, any plans for a Mac version?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#769 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 1:13 AM
Will this work for Windows 10?
Test Subject
#770 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 12:07 PM
doesn't not working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#771 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 12:16 PM
Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#772 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 10:33 AM
I thank u down on my knees, CRYING! Finally, my Sims do not spend a lifetime in their garden any longer!!! I adore u and am sure you'll someday have a sculpture of yourself in Sim-City!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#773 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 2:35 AM
Just keeps saying file failed to load. So it won't work
Test Subject
#774 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 2:43 AM
Please Make This For A Mac
Test Subject
#775 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 2:44 AM
Default I Know I Need This For My Mac
I Need This For My Mac
Page 31 of 39