Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New maternity outfits with jeans

by Posted 23rd Oct 2005 at 8:02 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2005 at 12:19 AM by MEthebarbarian
Edit

264 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 263 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 11
Test Subject
#76 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:21 AM Last edited by shunlvswx : 26th Oct 2005 at 2:04 AM.
Can someone please answer my question.

Where can I find these clothes in the game because I don't see them anywhere. Are they at the clothes store or do I have to use the boolprop cheat. I don't know where to look. I need help with this.
Test Subject
#77 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:27 AM
AWESOME!!!! Thank you!! :salute:
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:29 AM
They dont show up in my game, they show as if a mesh is missing.
Test Subject
#79 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 2:32 AM
Wow, those are really good! Thanks. Do you think you could make some with overalls? Whenever I think of a pregnant lady, I think of overalls. Don't ask, because I won't have a good answer. :P
Test Subject
#80 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 2:36 AM
shunlvswx : You can find it at the clothes store.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 9:38 AM
this person didnt include the mesh that why they r not showing up
Test Subject
#82 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 11:38 AM
I think it's time for me to make some women pregnant I looove these!
Test Subject
#83 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 5:30 PM
Which mesh is it..?
I really don't feel like downloading all the PJ's from Parsimonius..

i believe in what ever gets you through the night, night is the hardest time to be alive.
for me, anyway.
it lasts so long, and four a.m knows all my secrets,
four a.m is when my dreams die.
Original Poster
#84 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 8:50 PM
When you download them do they automaticly show up or do you have to go to a community lot when you become pregnant? Im confused! their pretty though :D
Test Subject
#85 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 9:30 PM
I do show up at the community lot. They showed up at my community lots in my game.

I only got a few of the shirts, but I had downloaded some of them before the file was put into one big file.

Other than that, I can't find the other. I think I found 2 or 3 shirts out of the whole file. I just let my sim buy those.

One of my sims is pregnant. So I'm going to try it tomorrow morning to see will she turned into those clothes. She probably have to go to the dresser and changed into them.
Test Subject
#86 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 9:51 PM
I luuuv these! Can't download them now, but will certainly do it later. :D
Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#87 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 4:20 PM
Wow these look great! Downloading them now!
Test Subject
#88 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:15 PM
Hi. I am still pretty new to this game. I downloaded your materinty skins today and they are not showing up. Any advice? I think they are fantastic by the way.
Field Researcher
#89 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 12:15 AM
These are missing a mesh.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#90 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 1:07 AM
Default Nice!
Aaw! That's so cute, and so cool! Thanks so much, I can't wait to try them on my game!

And like someone else said, your pregnant Sim is really cute. :nod:

(Wow, lots of exclamation points!!!)
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 2:16 AM
If anyone sees this and can answer my question I would so appreciate it. I d/l these which by the way I love and yes there showing up under underwear yet when i have her put them on she keeps going back wearing the plain two piece white underwears that came with the game she wont sleep in them nor will she even walk around the house in them so if anyone can tell me if there is something else i am suppose to be doing please can ya let me know. thanks alot. crouchygirl.
Test Subject
#92 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 4:14 AM
I tried everything. I didn't see them in underwear, pajamas or even boolprop. Do we know what the mesh because if its that's missing, we need that because the clothes are not showing up in my game and I don't know know what's the problem for my game.
Field Researcher
#93 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 9:28 AM
Thank you i like all of them!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#94 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 9:39 AM
These are so great I'm so going to try 'em out now!
Inventor
#95 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 6:56 PM
You can find the mesh here http://www.parsimonious.org/meshes.shtml

It's the 3rd one on the second row.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 7:56 PM
well i have the meshes and they are showing up but whenever my pregnant sim picks them out from underwear she keeps reverting back to maxis white default underwear she wont stay wearing them this is what i want to know. any help would be appreciated. thanks a lot. crouchygirl.
Test Subject
#97 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:20 PM
I had the same problem crouchygirl .
With this hack : 15446_pregdress.zip at http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ternity+clothes
It seems to work now!
Alchemist
#98 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 10:20 PM
Thank you for these! I've always thought there were far too few maternity outfits in the game.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Inventor
#99 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crouchygirl
well i have the meshes and they are showing up but whenever my pregnant sim picks them out from underwear she keeps reverting back to maxis white default underwear she wont stay wearing them this is what i want to know. any help would be appreciated. thanks a lot. crouchygirl.

*sigh* the same thing is happening to me as well. When I first posted I had just made sure they were showing up. I still get that stupid Maxis underwear though. I wonder why it works for the creator and not for us?

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 4:07 AM
gbrig thanks so much for the link on the hack i wasnt aware of needing this. thanks i so wanted to use these and couldnt understand what was i doing that it wasnt working thanks again for the answer. crouchygirl.
Page 4 of 11