Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2801 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 5:52 AM
I finally started my job today. So happy.
Too bad my job was pressing wool.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Advertisement
Scholar
#2802 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 10:35 AM
Just had my flatmate text me and say that we all have to move out of the house by the 7th of April (her parents own the place, she's moving out and apparently, because her parents split, it's going to a 3rd party agency and the house has to be empty). On top of that I have my Europe trip to worry about, because I have to give notice in at work on the 30th of next month, I've been called to testify in a high court trial on the 8th of April (with only 4 damn weeks' notice) and my Dad's birthday is on the 9th. Three weeks to find a house with all this other stuff to deal with. Perfect.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Theorist
#2803 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 7:26 PM
I'm supposed be meeting some friends next Sunday but when we set the date my local train hadn't announced its track closures for March yet and now it has and the track's closed from my stop for about half of the line. I wouldn't have agreed to the date if I'd known about the closures. With no track closures the journey takes at least 1 hour 15 minutes, but when they close the line they put on a bus replacement service which visits more stops than the train would and means the journey takes a stupidly long time.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Scholar
#2804 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 10:15 PM
I can't focus on studying. I can't focus on anything! Where is my brain when I need it most? Homework is piling up on me and I have exams soon enough. Oh and I fainted and fell on my head again today, talk about another headache that will last me days.

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Alchemist
#2805 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 2:52 AM
I had to come home early today because I can't talk without almost throwing up from coughing which is an issue because I kind of need to talk for what I'm doing with work experience. Normally I just put up with being sick but it's so irritating that is has to be during my week of work experience - I'm enjoying working there and I only get 5 days of it; I don't like having to miss three quarters of a day.
Mad Poster
#2806 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 10:45 AM
I have to go to be earlier that I normally do, because I have to get up early tomorrow morning. I know when I need to go to bed, so it get's annoying when I am reminded every 5 minutes that I need to go to sleep.

Theorist
#2807 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 2:25 AM
It's supposed to snow heavily here tomorrow night. This is just crazy, it's nearly April. I love snow, but only in Winter and I'd really like it to be Spring now.

Mad Poster
#2808 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 2:43 PM
The team that I tipped in the AFL tipping lost. They were $1 odds to win and they still lost. Damn them

Scholar
#2809 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 7:44 PM
Can't revise, really bad headache even though I've had half a bottle of calpol because we've got no paracetamol and I've finished a book I was enjoying. The winds ruining the place so I can't go outside without taking off. Harrumph.
Field Researcher
#2810 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 8:41 PM
This week felt like it lasted forever..........It had to be the slowest week thus far!! I thought that it was Thursday on Tuesday -__- C'mon Spring Break!!!! (In a couple of days here )
Test Subject
#2811 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 2:03 AM
This girl was a total "B", she only called me her friend when convenient...she started some rumors...me and my friend decided not to be friends with her anymore. Now she spreads rumors about me that i was the one who claims that she is a big liar....but in fact she is.

The good side is, to every person she tells rumors about me, then come to me in secret and tell me everything and how they hate that "B"
Mad Poster
#2812 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 2:59 PM
I didn't catch a fish today. It was too windy

Scholar
#2813 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 3:44 PM
So, being far behind in my studies made me decide to take this week off to study and relax myself a little, which seemed even more needed after I dug slits on my wrists during class...Yea, anyway, the school scheduled our new exams to this Wednesday. Fuck? Oh yes indeed!

I can assure you all I've somehow reached a whole new level of grumpy and sad. Grumpy cat is nothing compared to me. NOTHING!

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Scholar
#2814 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 8:02 PM
'I had fun once. It was Awful.'
On another note, I'm broke and I've planned things for the Easter holidays. Might actually have to go begging.
Mad Poster
#2815 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 11:08 PM
I have to go camping for easter. I want to go on the internet, not freeze in the wilderness.

Scholar
#2816 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 12:06 AM
Real estate agent is bringing people to look through our house, while two of us flatties are home. Ugh.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
Kia Kaha
Alchemist
#2817 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 6:48 PM
I would love to be one of those people who always knows what do do & say to make someone feel better. Unfortunately, I am not, and I usually just end up worrying too much/making them feel worse. Sigh.
Theorist
#2818 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 12:50 AM
I hate having to change the clocks. It's almost midnight here and I should have another hour before I start to feel guilty and go to bed, but no, because it's actually 1am already now and I just lost a whole hour. (Of course in October when we gain an hour I really love changing the clocks, but that's not the point.)

Theorist
#2819 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 9:23 PM
No. Somebody I dated last summer just added me on facebook. Why, after all this time?

Scholar
#2820 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 7:53 PM
There is this . . . person . . . at work who thinks he can lord it over every one here simply because he works in the office. I've lost count of how many times he has told me off for having a glass of water or my drinkbottle with water in it on the desk, out of sight of the public, or some other "misdemeanor". I feel like a druggie, having to duck behind the wall to have a sip of my hot chocolate, so that he can't see. Earlier this morning (about 7:05, I started at 7) I was just eating the last mouthful of a pastie for my breakfast (seeing as I got home at 11 last night after work, and was up at 5:30 and out of the house at 5:45 this morning, leaving no time to make breakfast at home), having been keeping an eye on the cameras for anyone who may wonder up to the reception desk, he appeared in the staff room and said "No! You are employed at 7 o'clock, you are to be IN RECEPTION. NOW." and walked off. 5 minutes past the hour, I had already been up in the office to serve a customer (who didn't even have to call out, looking for someone I was up there so fast) and you're fucking yelling at me for that? Fuck you. The big boss and the owner of the (multi-national) company have both had nothing but praise for me, and they don't mind me eating so I don't sit up here and starve until I can get a break at around 2pm. So tired of the bs I get from this guy.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
Kia Kaha
Theorist
#2821 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 1:40 PM
Margaret Thatcher has died and the idiotic and insensitive facebook statuses celebrating it have already begun. Regardless of your political views we're still talking about a human being here. It's not like she was Hitler. The fact that she became prime minister is still a fantastic achievement; she was the first female prime minister and still the only one to date over 30 years later. Why don't people show a little consideration and grow up?

Bunned
#2822 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 7:42 PM
I really want to uninstall TS2 so my laptop can actually run TS3 without lagging every two seconds, but I need to finish my story. I've had such writers block and a really bad case of lazy, so I'm not even half way done with it. It's going to take weeks to finish. Well, its my own fault, so I can't complain much. I really wish I didn't procrastinate so much, though.

Here's my nifty blog- Stories Drive Us
The power of imagination makes us infinite. ~ John Muir
Scholar
#2823 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 8:15 PM
I just uninstalled all my sims 2 games (all expansions and M&G stuff) so the laptop has spare space on it, even though I only started getting the sims 2 in about October 2011. Which made me think I should have just got sims 3 instead but I had been told it lagged too much. So now all that's going through my head is how much money I've wasted by listening to worthless advice. Harrumph.
Bunned
#2824 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 11:00 PM
Ooooh crap...all I wanted was to make more space on my laptop! I uninstalled OFB from my laptop, just because I never use it and it was taking up space. When I went into TS2 to take pictures for my story...the town I had my sims in was gone. I guess that uninstalling OFB reset my game or something! All of my cc, my mods, my sims, and the lots I used for filming were gone. I don't know if I can continue my story...luckily, I have the bodyshop files on my desktop, so I have the two main characters. I might have to re-find all of the cc I used on them. I would need to re-build all the lots I used for the story, and find cc for the extras. Then re-find all of my pose boxes and storytelling hacks. Is it even worth continuing the story? I mean, I have the main characters, but that's it. Should I just delete it and create a new story that I *won't* install any expansions during? *facepalm*. Didn't expect THAT to happen. I mean, the story was becoming a bit of a hassle, but I still really liked making it!

Here's my nifty blog- Stories Drive Us
The power of imagination makes us infinite. ~ John Muir
Scholar
#2825 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 11:24 PM
Uninstalling Sims 2 has made absolutely no difference whatsoever to the performance of my laptop. At all. It actually feels as if it is slower. The problem is, it expends a lot of heat through the bottom (like instant burning if you touch it heat) and the table it is on has heat resistant varnish on it so it reflects the heat back into it. Which melts it from the inside.
On another note, I got University Life earlier for £30 so I'm happy. So far it's good, no glitches yet.

Page 113 of 117