Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2021 at 7:47 PM
Default big festival park and saison
hi,
if i did a park for season, so end my park first then placing the silver orb .
does it work with showtime object ?.

idea is to place snow-ramp in winter and switch to a scene(stage+light..etc) for simsfest for the 3 other season.
(in this case, don't know witch tag does i chose in lot asignment).
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by loyn
hi,
if i did a park for season, so end my park first then placing the silver orb .
does it work with showtime object ?.

idea is to place snow-ramp in winter and switch to a scene(stage+light..etc) for simsfest for the 3 other season.
(in this case, don't know witch tag does i chose in lot asignment).

I made a seasons festival lot for Stranda, that's what you're thinking about right? I just put down whatever I had. You just try'n see. You have to test it. There are so many options in this game, no one is going to be able to tell you everything I have several posts about stranda on my blog. You might be able to find some technical stuff and building reports there. I'm always surprised when people post my own posts on this forum.

I think this picture from Stranda on this site shows the festival lot I think:

You have to be prepared for a heavy load on your world though, all these game lots and objects are heavy for the engine to run.
Scholar
#3 Old 31st Aug 2021 at 2:16 AM
If the stage is considered an object - and I think it is - I think this might be possible. (An object on a structure like a foundation would change but not the structure. Structures like buildings are permanent and won't change with the seasons - only objects.) In order to have objects change with the seasons, the lot has to have a Festival lot marker. The lot type is automatically changed to a festival lot when you place the marker if I remember correctly. (It's been a while since I've built a festival lot.) You could try an experiment and see. Here's a nice tutorial: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/...%20a%20festival. Good luck with your project!