Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2010 at 5:03 PM
Nvidia GeForce 3D gaming!
Hey!

This is really exiting, 3D gaming is finally here to come to your living room! I went to the gadget show live and i had a preview of 3D gaming! It was pretty awsome. All you need is a Nvidia GeForce graphics card! What do you think of it?

TheGamerz creator (Benjystick)

Sims 3 rules!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th May 2010 at 5:18 PM
How would that work? 3D glasses? Does it render the image in 3D automatically, like the red-blue offset thingy they use in movies?

. . . or is it MAGIC??!?!!? O.O

EDIT:

Just checked out the nVidia website. This is what they had to say about my brand-new, state-of-the-art computer! :O

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2010 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
How would that work? 3D glasses? Does it render the image in 3D automatically, like the red-blue offset thingy they use in movies?

. . . or is it MAGIC??!?!!? O.O

No! unbeliveably the glasses are not red and blue, it is a computer generation, a computer connects to a thing that sends signals to the glasses wirelessly. That's a mouthfull isn't it!

Sims 3 rules!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th May 2010 at 5:28 PM
Well, guess what? The Sims 2 isn't listed as even Not Reccomended! So how are we supposed to know? TS3 (*pukes*) made it on the list as Fair, but it's not enough to prompt me to buy a card when I'll just see TS3 lag - in 3D.

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Alchemist
#5 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:41 AM
^ You have an integrated graphics chip, that's why. If you upgraded that then you probably could. Intel aren't really great for graphics, Nvidia and ATI are better.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 9:38 AM
my freinds aunt works for sky and has seen a 3d football match (soccer for you americans) he says the actual game play is basicly the same but the graphics of showing the teams & subs is really good.

they use like those polerized glasses that look abit like sun glasses, dont know how it works though

if any one has been to lego land ( good times) its like those glasses
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 6:17 PM
I dont have sky, i have Virgin V+ HD

Sims 3 rules!
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 7:11 PM
neither free view 4 me....

forced to watch highlights of the cricket
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 9:22 AM
I have play tested it and can explain some of the technological aspects of it, Firstly what it does as it creates inference frames in what the game has to run and 120 FPS, 60 Per Eye or 60hz per eye, which only the best cards can do and their is only one game designed to have this capability (I forget the name) also you have to have a monitor and eye syncing which has to sync the glasses to the screen thus then your eye. It is limited because the distance between you and your screen is not optimal because the screen should for 3d by 90% of your view for the best experience. So it doesn't really work and it isn't that good is my overall opinion.

Experience a truly beautiful and unigue neighbourhoood http://gatescove.weebly.com
Mad Poster
#10 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 8:03 AM
I have a Geforce GTS 450 now. Totally 3D-capable. Go me!