Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Gamer Career!

by ElliotDX Posted 18th Mar 2010 at 2:23 AM

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 4:32 AM
Amazing!!! Thank you so much!!! ^_______^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 9th May 2012 at 5:25 PM
Hahaha some awsome career! I love to earn my money with gaming I would do it all the time then hahaha
Test Subject
#78 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 8:42 PM
Any of y'all who've fixed it, could you send it to me without uploading it? Like an email or something? Or at least tell me how to fix it? I'd really appreciate it!
Test Subject
#79 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 4:48 PM
Could I get strings? I'd like to translate this to Finnish. It'd be awkward to have some job in other language than rest.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 5:47 PM
Well it has nearly been a year since I PM'd him with how to fix the career and it hasn't been fixed so here is the fixed version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5ba74vyp94d34ja

ElliotDX feel free to PM or comment here if you want me to take the file down.
Test Subject
#81 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mgsfan
Well it has nearly been a year since I PM'd him with how to fix the career and it hasn't been fixed so here is the fixed version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5ba74vyp94d34ja

ElliotDX feel free to PM or comment here if you want me to take the file down.

I guess it's my lucky day to be surfing for custom careers! I'll give your fix a try. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 12:42 AM
Haha quite the career you have made here, Rather nice i must say.
Test Subject
#83 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 2:24 AM
Sounds great except for the fact that we're going to work in a criminal hideout, have you ever seen a game company's building? (no offense) but it looks pretty much like a normal building buddy, I study to have a game designer career right now so I'll give it a try it could be interesting in the game, is there anyway to change the working place?
Test Subject
#84 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 4:54 AM
Sorry to say, but gamer mode doesn't work in my Sims 3 although I have installed nrass's newest MC base mode. What can be the issue?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 10:25 AM
heres a idea for a carre oppertunity near the end of his|her shift a message will say a game won't be finished by the deadling and give the sim a chance to stay late and help or ignore it
Test Subject
#86 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 8:06 PM
JDFS, my actual game designer husband has no issues with the location of the workplace, but does find your grammar off. Maybe you're a little oversensitive?
Test Subject
#87 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDFS
Sounds great except for the fact that we're going to work in a criminal hideout, have you ever seen a game company's building? (no offense) but it looks pretty much like a normal building buddy, I study to have a game designer career right now so I'll give it a try it could be interesting in the game, is there anyway to change the working place?

You'd be surprised. Major game developers do have "normal" buildings for their companies but there are many smaller indy software/game companies are located in rundown buildings.(usually because it is cheap real-estate because many times those buildings are also in "the bad part of town" )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 5:44 AM
It would be cool if you could release games the sameway that you release books and see if they are flops, best-seller, etc, allowing you to make residiuals
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 1:56 PM
nice mod!
I laughed those puns!
Forum Resident
#90 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 6:55 AM
Odd, it doesn't show at the Criminal Hideout for Seasons/1.48. :/

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 5:17 PM
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes! Thank You!
Forum Resident
#92 Old 21st May 2013 at 1:33 AM
Still not working for Uni.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
#93 Old 28th May 2013 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty Paine
Still not working for Uni.

I second that...
Test Subject
#94 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 1:06 AM
Doesn't seem to work for me either, fully patched as well :/ Hopefully fixed soon, was looking forward to using it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 12:49 AM
Nerdalicious! Love!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 10:46 PM
Very cool- thanks!
Test Subject
#97 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 8:53 AM
Somebody please tell me how to join the career! I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT
Test Subject
#98 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The N0vah
Somebody please tell me how to join the career! I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT

Click on your computer, click Nrass and the careers I think that works
Test Subject
#99 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 5:49 AM
Video Gaming skills are only being improved by playing consoles? Damn console peasants.
lol

"We are nothing but a planetary dust."
Test Subject
#100 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 8:27 AM Last edited by Dana89 : 29th Sep 2016 at 9:36 AM.
I have no text in the game. I do not know what level I am, see only one (1) and how much money I get and the working time. Please help.
As I work, I see no (normal, hard, ...)
Page 4 of 4