Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rideable Dragon **MAJOR UPDATE - Can now take passengers**

by Esmeralda Posted 23rd Jun 2010 at 6:20 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2013 at 3:44 PM by Esmeralda : Headlights issue fixed

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Banned
THANKS POST
#51 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 11:50 AM
i got one word for you:COOL!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 10:43 PM
I love having my sims cruise the town on a dragon! So unique! My medieval sims can now be dragonriders! This is one of my treasured items, so much so that I have it backed up on a thumb drive. I have no intention of losing it. Thank you so very much! I look forward to seeing other unique creations from you.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#53 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deanna54
I love having my sims cruise the town on a dragon! So unique! My medieval sims can now be dragonriders! This is one of my treasured items, so much so that I have it backed up on a thumb drive. I have no intention of losing it. Thank you so very much! I look forward to seeing other unique creations from you.

Thank you so much, that is so nice to hear! Glad you like the dragon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 2:52 PM
Thank you so smeging much.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#55 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 9:33 AM
OMG, I love this. I don't know why, I just do!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#56 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 8:36 AM
Holy cow, this just makes me want to make a fantasy world to use this! I love dragons a lot so thank you a ton for this :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 19th May 2011 at 9:58 PM
I'll make a harry potter charater just for this awesome dragon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 30th May 2011 at 1:52 AM
That thing Looks Ridiculous! *Downloads*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 1:34 PM
Omg This Is Genius
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 8:38 PM
This looks good! Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#61 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 1:33 AM
I usually roll in a Bugatti Veyron or Ferrari California, but now, thanks to you, I'll be the only person on my street with a Dragon! Very cool design, keep em coming!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 10:35 PM
This is my all time favorite vehicle. They look so at ease with it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 21st May 2012 at 7:10 PM
i would be so happy if this was a motorcycle instead.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 29th May 2012 at 5:42 PM
very nice but i suggest u to make it as motor cycle will be more perfect
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#65 Old 29th May 2012 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brimstoned13
i would be so happy if this was a motorcycle instead.

Quote: Originally posted by omarilzz
very nice but i suggest u to make it as motor cycle will be more perfect

As I already mentioned in previous comments above, I will not be making it as a motorcycle. I've already tried and it didn't work - the mesh falls apart when the sim uses it.

It will continue to be a 'car', but I might try to re-rig it to take a passenger on the back like a motorcycle, but I don't know when I'll get a chance to do that, will look into it when I get time.
Test Subject
#66 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
As I already mentioned in previous comments above, I will not be making it as a motorcycle. I've already tried and it didn't work - the mesh falls apart when the sim uses it.

It will continue to be a 'car', but I might try to re-rig it to take a passenger on the back like a motorcycle, but I don't know when I'll get a chance to do that, will look into it when I get time.

um sure take your time you can mesh it as the dragon

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 10:16 PM
Wow, I love your ideas!!! This dragon and the bat are my favorites! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#68 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 2:34 AM
Bad. fricking. ass.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 7:19 PM
LOVE IT! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 12:40 PM
This Is Even Cooler Than The Bat! Great Job! Thank You. :D
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#71 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 10:15 PM
Thanks for this Esmeralda. As soon as I got Dragon Valley, I remembered this car and finally downloaded it. A perfect match. There is one problem, though. The picture of it at night, it only shows the glowing light in the dragon's mouth. But when I use it in game, the two headlights of a normal car are showing at night, thus spoiling the whole effect. Was the night picture taken before the update you made in March 2013? Can you remove the car headlamps again please? Other than this, I love them in Dragon Valley. Thanks for the hard work.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#72 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Thanks for this Esmeralda. As soon as I got Dragon Valley, I remembered this car and finally downloaded it. A perfect match. There is one problem, though. The picture of it at night, it only shows the glowing light in the dragon's mouth. But when I use it in game, the two headlights of a normal car are showing at night, thus spoiling the whole effect. Was the night picture taken before the update you made in March 2013? Can you remove the car headlamps again please? Other than this, I love them in Dragon Valley. Thanks for the hard work.

Wow, that's weird. I wonder when it started doing that. EA must have done something to the headlight riggings in the last patch or so. I've now fixed it, so please re-download. Thank you for letting me know about this issue! I've now had to go and fix all my other vehicles too, because I checked them and they were all doing the same thing.
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#73 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 2:44 PM
You are a star!!! Thanks for doing this so quickly, Esmeralda. You're pure class...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#74 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
You are a star!!! Thanks for doing this so quickly, Esmeralda. You're pure class...

You're very welcome, and thanks again for letting me know about the problem!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#75 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 1:34 AM
I love this....it's my favorite vehicle. Could you make it so children can ride it? Would be twice the cool... Great Works, Thank You.
Page 3 of 4