Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MoveObjects on Cheat

by TwistedMexi Posted 23rd Sep 2014 at 1:32 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2014 at 12:11 AM by TwistedMexi

321 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 150 Feedback Posts, 170 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 13
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#301 Old 13th May 2015 at 4:59 PM
Thank you :3
Lab Assistant
#302 Old 20th May 2015 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iraeshin
what's the point of this mod when there's a cheat code allowing to move objects freely?
can someone tell me? >.<

Because the cheat was only introduced on a later patch and this mod was created long before the cheat showed up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#303 Old 21st May 2015 at 4:30 PM
This is so helpful now that I started playing again!
Test Subject
#304 Old 24th May 2015 at 9:49 AM
what's the point of this mod when there's a cheat code allowing to move objects freely?
can someone tell me? >.<

It makes it so its always on without you having to turn it on.
Test Subject
#305 Old 24th May 2015 at 7:11 PM
can someone tell me? >.<
This mod was create when Sims 4 game was released, so EA didn't included yet, but yes, now is unnecessary
Test Subject
#306 Old 26th May 2015 at 3:57 AM
Can this please be updated for the current patches? Yes, limited MOO is now included in Sims 4, but it is not defaulted to "on" like this mod is, among many other issues. I MISS THIS MOD <3
Lab Assistant
#307 Old 27th May 2015 at 6:58 PM
when will this be updated? or will someone else please make a newer version some of us actually still love this !

Every gamer is unique take your time to find your own style, your own way to play,don't try to blend in with everyone, go on be different stand out don't be afraid, no matter what your age, no matter what you like you are you and that's what matters most.Go out at there have fun and play! ^-^
Test Subject
#308 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 2:37 AM
Apparently this mod conflicts with the placement of lots with customized content (objects "sink") and the placement of walls and fences when bb.moveobjects on. Apparently conflicts with the bb.moveobjects. Solved by placing tm.moveobjects off or remove the mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#309 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 6:50 PM
This mod is AWESOME!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#310 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 7:41 AM
I added a separate mod (Always MOO) that turns on MOO by default, but uses the EA's moveobjects instead of my own variety. This mod should be considered obsolete, but I'll leave it up for those who are interested in it.
Test Subject
#311 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by belazores
Apparently this mod conflicts with the placement of lots with customized content (objects "sink") and the placement of walls and fences when bb.moveobjects on. Apparently conflicts with the bb.moveobjects. Solved by placing tm.moveobjects off or remove the mod.

HI I have this problem! How did you solved it? Removing this mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#312 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 8:21 PM
good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#313 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 5:15 AM
thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#314 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 4:42 AM
Your cheats invaluable to me. I don't think I'd have half the fun without them! Especially the adding traits in TS4... awesome stuff, you rock!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#315 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 3:14 PM
and sims?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#316 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 10:32 AM
i want to move sims too while posing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#317 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 2:16 AM
:D!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#318 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 11:56 PM
Thanks You......
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#319 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 10:33 PM
What about moving Sims? Moving furniture is cool but if we were able to move Sims it would be awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#320 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 11:32 AM
gracias...
Test Subject
#321 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 8:10 PM
can someone tell me? >.<

The point is that this mod enables MOO CONSTANTLY. You don't have to go in game and manually put it in. This is a lot easier for decorators and builders, and if you're unaware that a build you're downloading from the gallery requires MOO, then you can screw it up by downloading and placing it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#322 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by b1the1change
The point is that this mod enables MOO CONSTANTLY. You don't have to go in game and manually put it in. This is a lot easier for decorators and builders, and if you're unaware that a build you're downloading from the gallery requires MOO, then you can screw it up by downloading and placing it.

No, please do not use this mod if you just want MOO enabled constantly, I have a separate mod for that. This was an experimental MOO cheat I created before Maxis finally added one. This one should be considered obsolete. Use Always MOO instead.
Page 13 of 13