Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Gaius" Hair for Males (Adult/Elder)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:08 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2013 at 7:54 PM by HystericalParoxysm

228 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 218 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 10
Test Subject
#176 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 1:19 PM
Thank you so much for making all those wonderfull things for the sims, it makes playing the game much more fun! TNXXXX!
Test Subject
#177 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 12:30 AM Last edited by SierraCrane : 10th Jan 2007 at 6:22 PM.
I love this hair I use it for nearly all my male sims, lol, it makes them look awfully hot. Great job!!!'

EDIT: I was wondering though, is there a way you could make darker version of the hair for "black"? My black hair turns out to be more of a rich, dark brown, which is really lovely, but I'd like black hair, too. Just wondering...
Test Subject
#178 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 1:22 AM
Thank you for making such wonderful creations. The poor male sims get ripped off when it comes to nice looking hairs. It's hard for me to not put this on every male I make.
Instructor
#179 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 9:03 PM
An excellent look - it reminds me a little of the "Dying Gaul" statue in Paris =) Your work is always superb and richly detailed, brava!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#180 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 4:00 AM
I have been looking for this type of hairstyle for men. Thank you for your patience in making this!
Test Subject
#181 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 7:18 AM
cooooooooooooool!!~:D
It would defenetly be one of my favourite male hairs!
Thank you for sharing!!
Test Subject
#182 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 11:22 PM
Love this mesh to death! I have to stop myself from having all my male sims wear it.
I wonder what it would look like on females. O.O
Field Researcher
#183 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 11:35 PM
It seems I have the same dilemma a lot of others are having......stopping myself from all my mens having this hairstyle, as its my very favorite!
Thank you again, your hard work and generosity is sooo appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 10:48 PM
Amazing work! Your models gorgeous as well.
Test Subject
#185 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 12:45 PM
Wow!! It is totally Dr Gaius's hair!! My brother will love it!!
Thanks a million!!!
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:31 PM
Thank you! This style will look great with Enayla's Pixie Demonic skins. I can't wait to see it in-game.
Test Subject
#187 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 6:24 AM
This is freaking beautiful (as are all the uploads by you that I've seen). Thanks for working so hard for us good-for-nothing downloaders (and the not-good-for-nothing ones, too)! :D

--Aki
Forum Resident
#188 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 9:09 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#189 Old 17th May 2007 at 6:56 PM
Thanks - and from my favorite show. The number of downloads >64000....wow.
Lab Assistant
#190 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 9:26 AM
Ahhh...Finaly someone make this kind of mesh...No need for me to make it myself...
Thanks man, for the great work and ...um... freeing my time to make a mesh... :P
Test Subject
#191 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 1:52 PM
I so don't have the patience to do that!

*clicks thanks button*

It's awsome!

sometimes it just doesn't pay to knaw through the leather straps...
Lab Assistant
#192 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 7:35 AM
GAH! So tasty

ღLiving Dead Girlღ
Test Subject
#193 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 4:37 AM
Thanks for making a really spectacular male hair. I'm always looking for them. I can't seem to get it into my game though. I've downloaded it twice now and the files seem to be corrupt. Is it possible for you or anyone else to re-upload them? I would really love to have it in my game. Thanks so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#194 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 2:48 PM
Good job, really. I love this hair.

Swedän rules, not.
Test Subject
#195 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 6:50 AM
OMG i love it but...
I recon it would be so cute on toddlers, children and teens.
Can you please do that and post me when you have i would love you soooo much
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#196 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 10:05 AM
Yeah, it would be.... and I've thought about converting it, now that I have a nice cloneable from Nouk with the proper number of groups (that's why I didn't do it all ages before - didn't have the right sprockets and widgets to make it work). I don't have any plans right now to do so, though - I have a lot of other things I'm busy with and this is pretty low-priority. But anyone who's meshed hair before who wants to convert it is welcome to contact me about converting it and releasing the conversion themselves, if I don't get there first.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#197 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 9:30 PM
This hair is fantastic - so fantastic that it deserves TWELVE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, that was corny. But anyway. A lot of my boolprop-generated townies seem to have this hair, which is cool...and the ones with this hair seem to all have the last name "Bear".

Sorry, total rambleage. This is great! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#198 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 12:43 AM
What can I say?

My Downloads Folder hates you.
Test Subject
#199 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 1:44 AM
This is one of my all time favorite hairs for men. Thank you SO MUCH for creating it and sharing it with the community. It looks amazing in-game too.
Test Subject
#200 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 4:06 AM
You are a genius, my dear, a genius!
Thank you so much for this awesome hair!
Page 8 of 10