Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mermaid Lifestate 2.0

by SpinningPlumbobs Posted 14th Feb 2019 at 8:31 PM - Updated 24th Jul 2019 at 12:32 PM by SpinningPlumbobs

188 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 123 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
Test Subject
#101 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 8:07 PM
meastman017 wrote: "no...I saw your comment about not putting the package files into subfolders and it didnt work. My books still arnt showing."

**Where are you trying to find them? If you can't get them by having your Sim use a computer (I didn't get mine that way), look for them in the "Skills" items section of the Buy Mode, then you can just place them in your Sim's home.
Test Subject
#102 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 10:22 AM
So... How do I actually use mermaid powers?
I'm trying to specifically 'entrance' someone, but I can't find out how to do it.
Test Subject
#103 Old 17th Mar 2019 at 7:01 AM
Excuse me but I think the Mermaid Mythology skill is broken. No matter how many times i read the books, the skill never shows up in my sims list of skills.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 7:29 AM
Is it possible for you to make it so that the mermaids can age? I just don't really like having them being immortal.
Test Subject
#105 Old 19th Mar 2019 at 12:12 AM
What good is it for me to be a mermaid if I die drowned? A mermaid downed, omg
Test Subject
#106 Old 20th Mar 2019 at 11:54 AM
Default Mermaid cheats
Quote: Originally posted by WhiteK925
This mod is amazing and I love it!! I was just wanting to know if there was any cheats to max out the mythology skill and then the mermaid skill?

McCommand Center has cheats for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 20th Mar 2019 at 11:57 AM
I keep trying to do this at night...but Im not sure where the moon is or where to place the moonpool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 20th Mar 2019 at 8:42 PM
Hello, great this mod, I'd like to present it on my Youtube channel, but we've been waiting a month for the translation of the book n°1. Will it happen soon, please? 😂Maïa Game
Test Subject
#109 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 5:15 AM
Hi. Love this mod and plan to use it soon.
I want to say, though, that I saw nothing wrong with the idea of stargazing before being allowed access to the moon pool. I love that one as it makes a lot of sense as a way to start the journey of transformation. I figure since this mod relies on other game packs to work properly anyway, having that pack for that purpose alone shouldn't be a problem. You could also try to find a way to use stargazing to restore Vitality somehow so the pack isn't completely useless after the transformation. Those are just thoughts, though...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 3:02 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#111 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 9:46 PM Last edited by Kualah : 11th Apr 2019 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Problem solved
Hey, I installed the mod today and the dialog on the moonpool is blank, sao I don't know what to click. The books are working correctly and I can see the smoke effects when I click on the moonpool, but the text of the interactions are missing.

Edit: I discovered the problem! Turns out I had another mod using the moonpool object. It was the bird bath by Bakie. After I deleted it, the moonpool apeared and worked perfectly!

Thanks for the mod, I'm loving it! You put so much detail in it. Please continue making mods! :3
Test Subject
#112 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ctm101
I'm having trouble with this mod, every time I click on the moonpool my sim says they can't get to it because it's blocked?

I am having the same issue. My mod won't work at all. I have them enabled. Confused!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#113 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 12:18 PM
Hi! Thank you for this mod ! I love it so much, but I'm missing a tail... Why there's no tail ? :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#114 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 4:37 AM
Hello,

First off I want to say that I love your mod. It's well thought out and put together and I do enjoy the tails that you've recommended.

Unfortunately with the new update your mod is broken, which greatly saddens me. Could you please update it so I can continue enjoying the mod?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#115 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 6:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fireflyhero
Hello,

First off I want to say that I love your mod. It's well thought out and put together and I do enjoy the tails that you've recommended.

Unfortunately with the new update your mod is broken, which greatly saddens me. Could you please update it so I can continue enjoying the mod?

Thank you! I'm definitely going to be updating the mod as soon as possible, and I will also be adding more translations. It'll probably be a few days before I can sit down and update everything, but keep an eye out!
Test Subject
#116 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RayKayJay
I am having the same issue. My mod won't work at all. I have them enabled. Confused!

I figured it out! You have to read the lore books then click on the moonpool at a random time. Good luck!
Test Subject
#117 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 11:48 AM
Hey,I love this mod, I always loved the mermaids, but the mod doesnt work for me, when I turn my sims into a mermaid, it doesnt allow me to play with water and these interactions, even so for the videos that I have seen it seems a fantastic mod and I wanted to thank the creator, and I hope it gets fixed soon
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#118 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 10:17 AM
So, my game is updated to the current patch and I just now tested the mod fairly extensively. As far as I can tell, the mod works exactly as intended and I haven't run into any bugs whatsoever.

That said, if anyone is having problems with the mermaid lifestate, please read entirely through the mod description to make sure you haven't missed any important details and if you seem to be doing everything correctly but are still having trouble, please let me know what is happening and I'll try my best to figure it out.

Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 10:34 PM
Hi there! I love your mod!

I got the mod translated to Spanish. I'd like to send it to you if you wish!

Thanks for your amazing work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#120 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Persefone
Hi there! I love your mod!

I got the mod translated to Spanish. I'd like to send it to you if you wish!

Thanks for your amazing work

That would be great! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
#121 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 1:56 AM
hello first off i love your mod!!! thank you for your hard work. I was wandering what can i feed my mermaid as she is always feelin sick no matter what she eats and water isent enough to keep her full and the 'woow mermaid' moodlet isent activating when shes near humans in her mermaid form. thank you again.
Test Subject
#122 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 12:42 AM
So, my game is in English, but the problem is that no words show up. I can gain mermaid mythology skill, but I can't read anything. Like, it just isn't working. I've activated script mods, I've deleted every mod in my files and then re-installed this mod, and I've checked all of my CC. I am unable to make my sim a mermaid, and when I use the moonpool, I go through the animation to become a mermaid, but I don't get any of the things I should be. I don't even become a mermaid. I'm unsure of what I may be doing, so could you help? I'm not sure how you can, but I'm hopeful, as I do want to use the mod how it's supposed to be used!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 4th May 2019 at 3:36 PM
Hello, my sim isnt able to use the moonpool, i have tried at night and i am level 3. can you help?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#124 Old 5th May 2019 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hannahlouise
Hello, my sim isnt able to use the moonpool, i have tried at night and i am level 3. can you help?

Is the moonpool outside? And if so, is it placed on terrain and NOT on floor tiles? For some reason, the game sometimes recognizes tiles as being technically "indoors". Also, your sim has to be outside for the interaction to show up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#125 Old 5th May 2019 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Smol_Awoo
So, my game is in English, but the problem is that no words show up. I can gain mermaid mythology skill, but I can't read anything. Like, it just isn't working. I've activated script mods, I've deleted every mod in my files and then re-installed this mod, and I've checked all of my CC. I am unable to make my sim a mermaid, and when I use the moonpool, I go through the animation to become a mermaid, but I don't get any of the things I should be. I don't even become a mermaid. I'm unsure of what I may be doing, so could you help? I'm not sure how you can, but I'm hopeful, as I do want to use the mod how it's supposed to be used!

Is your game updated to the latest patch? I know the last one caused issues with custom text.
Page 5 of 8