Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

the second of sword series-the sword of right

by ROSE-SIMSTV Posted 30th Aug 2005 at 11:58 AM - Updated 13th May 2010 at 6:34 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

225 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 222 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 10
Field Researcher
#151 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 3:04 AM
Oh.... then i dont know! lol!
Instructor
#152 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 4:06 AM
Where do you find the xena warrior outfit? I would love that one!
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Scholar
#153 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 12:57 AM
Thank you so much for these amazing stuffs, it's beyond words. I can make Taki now

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#154 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 6:13 AM Last edited by lunarescence : 3rd Nov 2005 at 6:21 AM. Reason: Eheee screwyfied!!
Default Hehe
I am in love with Final Fantasy x-2 hehe...so I'm wondering if you could do another request hehe...(Dude I feel really bad!!)

Oh wellz...the stuff circled in black are the things I'm looking for. Yup I lurve the lady luck dressphere ^_^ and the gun mage one too.

I was able to make LENNE with the help of you! Yay for me!!

Thanks again..you rock!!
Screenshots

*...xX~suspended on silver wings~Xx...*
Test Subject
#155 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 6:22 AM Last edited by lunarescence : 3rd Nov 2005 at 6:39 PM.
Sorry and this one please...if you dont have the time to do these its okay with me
Attached Images

Test Subject
#156 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 2:08 PM
Woooh! Final Fantasy! Some of my favourite games ever! Now I can get the weapons for my other favourite game!!!!
Field Researcher
#157 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 7:12 PM
THANKS! rose, thank you for the bow. its up on the site: www.rosesims2.net
it looks good. i couldnt tell you there so i will here! um... i guess ill give you a break now, lol. you did all the yuna stuff i asked for. and you even did my Rikku request! you dont know how much it means to me... i love yuna, shes my all time favorite character so thanks for putting her in my sims game! i love it!

remember to have some fun for yourself! thank you again!
Yuna
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 9:23 PM
you know the black recolour of the warrior dress, where u get it?

WOW. I wish reality was this real.
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 10:53 PM
coolie! ^-^

YES TETSUIGA AT LAST!
Inventor
#160 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 4:54 AM
I love the ninja blades. That's what I'm grabbing. Thanks!! Spectacular work!
xts

Oh, I can definitely like this! :nod:

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#161 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 11:57 AM
The yuna's gun and bow have been updated on my site,welcome to www.rosesims2.com to download them!Thanks very much for you support!
Test Subject
#162 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 8:43 AM
:jaw: Rose, you are a goddess! You made the gunblade. :valentine

I do not know what to say.

I love you.

*completely satisfied with Sims 2 game*

"If you were to cut me, I would bleed polygons."
~ Ethan (Ctrl+Alt+Del )
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 12:11 PM
*worships Rose yet again* XD
Test Subject
#164 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 4:00 PM
Wow...
Love your work Rose.
Keep it up.
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 10:08 AM
I just love them ! They're perfect for my fantasy stories ! ^_^ The details are great ! Have you ever thaught of making a french sword ? ,,Epee" I think it's called. Keep up the good work !

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Test Subject
#166 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 6:28 PM
brilliant! bombowe :D

"(...)Bo nie ma we mnie nic i nic nie jestem wart
A czerwień mojej krwi to tylko jakiś żart
I zapominać chcę tak często jak się da
Że nie ma we mnie nic i nic nie jestem wart
"
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 2:36 AM
is the one chik Rikku???
Inventor
#168 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 12:16 AM
My sim liked it :D

Thank you!!
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#169 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 6:29 AM
I have finished one of the stuff asked by lunarescence and uploaded it in my site yeaterday.wish you enjoy it.
And I also finished the arm cannon and will upload it next time.
Sorry for the late and thanks very much for all your admire!
Test Subject
#170 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 1:48 PM
I love your Final Fantasy Stuff !! It`s amazing !! I have a question ... could you do the Songstress dress from FFX-2 , please ? I have tried to make the mesh by myself , but it doesn`t work ... i don`t want to bother you :sorry: but it would be verry nice , if you could do it . Thank You (sorry for my bad english) :sadpanda:
Screenshots
Test Subject
#171 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 6:48 PM
Awsome Arm-Cannon tough there are few thigs id like to fix in it:

1. it belongs to a female.
2. its upside down
3. there is only one of them
4. the arm-cannon starts from elbow
5. it is a part of her armor

also if there is any other parts of the armor you can make from the armor it would be nice like the legs, shoulders, arms ect.

see the picture that i posted.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#172 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 7:14 PM
OMG rose! i love the Yuna wedding dress and hair! ive been wanting this! i guess ill have to donate :D

i can believe how good you are! your amazing. I am OBSESSED with yuna... shes my favorite characters ever... thanks!

ILV: that is rikku. the sleeves i requested- download them here. search "rikku" and kavar made her hair somewere around here
Test Subject
#173 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 3:19 AM
Thank you so much!!! You are the kindest person ever! You totally rock!!!
Feeling hypo now lol!!!

#174 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 11:33 AM
Where do i get them, buy mode? if so what category and do i put it in downloads? im confused... do i do it in creation of a character?
Inventor
#175 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 12:34 AM
I found mine under I think eyebrows or under glasses in cas.. That help ya? You can probably find them in the vanity (the vanity you can buy in buy mode) have your sim use it and see.. I think it should be there as well.

xts

Page 7 of 10