Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Normal Skin for Good and Evil Witches (REALLY FIXED - Finally! 07 Sept 08!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 27th Aug 2008 at 4:13 PM - Updated 7th Sep 2008 at 1:29 PM by HystericalParoxysm

230 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 181 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 10
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#226 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 7:21 PM
I wish there was a way to highlight this in my Favourited list, I like this so much. That green skin was horrendous. Thank you! I sometimes see a very thin line of green above the ears on some hairstyles, but they don't stick out that much, and I can very well live with that! :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#227 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 10:22 AM
Thank you so much for this - I really hate those maxis effects.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#228 Old 28th Dec 2019 at 9:51 PM
Oh, thank God!

I love being a witch in every Sims game and I like the blue/green sparkles around my witches (the blue reminds me of Whitelighter orbs from Charmed). However, those skins are hideous!
Lab Assistant
#229 Old 24th Oct 2022 at 8:21 PM
Default Issue with the evil witch skin
Don't know how active this creator is, but I have an issue with the skin for the evil witch (haven't checked on the good witch yet). Now it's not that it doesn't work at all, it's just the head that has stayed green. Tried fixing it by changing her full face makeup with the gussy up mod as it has proven to work with similar skin issues before but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Now I might know what caused this: I was playing the Cordial family and had Kimberly marry Frances the evil witch, and I got the skin default only after she moved into the household. Any tips on how to fix it?

edit: I actually tried the gussy up mod again, just changed her eyeshadow and that fixed it! So if anyone runs into a similar issue, now you know how to fix it lol
Test Subject
#230 Old 31st Mar 2023 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by indefinite
Don't know how active this creator is, but I have an issue with the skin for the evil witch (haven't checked on the good witch yet). Now it's not that it doesn't work at all, it's just the head that has stayed green. Tried fixing it by changing her full face makeup with the gussy up mod as it has proven to work with similar skin issues before but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Now I might know what caused this: I was playing the Cordial family and had Kimberly marry Frances the evil witch, and I got the skin default only after she moved into the household. Any tips on how to fix it?

edit: I actually tried the gussy up mod again, just changed her eyeshadow and that fixed it! So if anyone runs into a similar issue, now you know how to fix it lol

You just saved me a headache! Thanks so much. The green face on Kimberly made me go red!
Lab Assistant
#231 Old 30th Mar 2024 at 3:37 AM
I'm glad it's two files, because I like evil witches having green. Although, maybe not all of them. Green is more wicked than evil, anyway.
Page 10 of 10