Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 7:55 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Career Outfits for Students?
I don't know if this is possible but I hope someone can help me if it is...

Since School is a career for children and teens, is there a way to set the students to automatically change to career outfits instead of everyday? I just really want to try and have students wear uniforms for once. I would use the Dresscode by Consort but I know that some of the outfits (like the kids) the kids have are for ballet or scouting. I didn't want it to interfere with that. Also I know when you go into CAS some don't even have a selection of career. So I was hoping a career outfit #2 or something for teens and students to automatically switch to when the clock turn to 8.

or if theres a mod that can do this already please let me know, thanks
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 9:16 PM
There is some info in this thread, even tho it's old you can probably still follow what the others did to have their kids wear uniforms.
http://modthesims.info/t/398879
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
There is some info in this thread, even tho it's old you can probably still follow what the others did to have their kids wear uniforms.
http://modthesims.info/t/398879

Thank Yous! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Feb 2020 at 12:01 PM

Thanks, flloetryresident. I had an issue with the Service sims and their career outfit the other day: the sims didn't wear the appropirate career outfit: not related to their jobs at all.

Can I use "sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas" for my sims?