Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 6:04 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sims won't play computer games
Every time I try to make my sim play computer games it won't show in the queue and sim will do nothing
How can I fix this please ?
Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Oct 2020 at 5:46 PM
Sorry for bringing this up again but I'm helpless
So anyone??
Scholar
#4 Old 6th Oct 2020 at 10:35 PM
Have you checked to see if the problem is the computer?
Either replaced it entirely or used debug enabler to reset it?
Sometimes objects glitch and just need to be reset.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 11:51 AM
first thanks for replying
second yes I tried resetting everything and nothing fixed
now I am trying to find out which mod would cause this bug
again I appreciate your help <3
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 4:55 AM
Is there something in your sim's way? Are they able to interact with the computer otherwise?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 7:47 PM
yes they can do everything else related even playing chess is fine but other games interaction not working
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 8:47 PM
no not yet as i have loads of them unfortunately
Instructor
#11 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 12:01 AM
That is a big one that causes all kinds of problems. Do the 50-50 test to speed things up. If you have. Pull out the whole folder and run a quick test to make sure it works in a vanilla game, them put half your mods in, test. If the problem resurfaces then you know the culprit is there, take out half of those, test again. Keep doing that till you narrow it down. Make sure to delete the cache files in between each test.