Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF Lolita hime cut

by plicka Posted 16th Jan 2006 at 4:01 AM

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Field Researcher
#76 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 11:17 PM
Ihih, "Lolita" is a very famous russian book that was written ways before that gotich lolitas became popular. It's about a man who has an affair with an under-age girl named Dolores 'Lolita' Haze (he calls her Lolita).
That's why today the term is used to refers to very young but sexually attractive girls, or, in this case, to woman who dress up in this sexy/kiddish way.

This is way OT but, this in one of the few things I know and I wanted to show everybody how intellectual I am *evil grin*

Btw, the hairstyle is nice, but I was wondering where can I get the hat without the hairs, if it exist (I think I saw it somwhere, in some pics).
Thanks!
Instructor
#77 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 3:00 AM
A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e.
W-o-n-d-e-r-f-ul-l.
Pwning! Love your uploads Plicka, thanks for uploading this!
Test Subject
#78 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 12:39 PM
You are the amazing. Can I pat your brain?
Test Subject
#79 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 11:43 AM
WoW///It'S sO BeAuTiFuL!Thank you so much)))
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#80 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 10:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hatz
You are the amazing. Can I pat your brain?

lmao *falls off seat* strangest comment EVER! <3
Forum Resident
#81 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 5:08 AM
I wish you can make for males

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 6:01 PM
Really beautiful! I love that style! Thanks! xD
Page 4 of 4