Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Louis#7 Skintone Lin's Edition - for Default and None-Default.

by nihilin Posted 17th Jul 2006 at 12:05 AM - Updated 30th Dec 2006 at 9:44 PM by nihilin

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 7
Field Researcher
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 3:41 PM
I made these skins default and had no problem with babies. Even the townies looked normal afterwards, which is rare when I replace one custom default with another!

These skins are amazing - I thought this other I'd been using was easy to use; my sims who are based on real people look more like the real thing now, which I thought I'd never see! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 2:57 PM
Amazing! I've always wanted to see those without the belly ring and those even more annoying eyebrows. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:05 PM
Any word yet on how to override the Light default to Mid, and Mid to Tan yet? The light skin tone is just TO light. Teens look unhealthy...
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 11:35 PM
Thanks for making these, great work!

Your tan is great as well, I love what you did with Louis'. I have been a fan of that particular one and I agree with several others, I would love to see it as the mid, or 2nd maxis default shade.

I am sure that it is quite a bit of work, but if you got around to making that one as a default. I would love and appreciate it!
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 3:14 PM Last edited by miacovaspet : 22nd Aug 2006 at 6:44 PM. Reason: I'm a dork!
I love these skins but am having trouble with the defaults. The townies heads do not match their bodies. I have all five required files. Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

*smacks side of head* I had two sets of default skins. I haven't opened my game yet but I bet that's what the problem was!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 9:05 PM
finally going to get rid of these maxis skins!!! YES!!! XD thanks!!! I got sick of loooking at boring skintones before I start making a sim lol.
Forum Resident
#27 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 4:48 PM
These look great! I'm currently using the regular defaults but much like a lot of other people, don't like the mandatory features Louis put on them. Does your version include the clear eyes that Louis has on hers? If not, that would be perfect!
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 6:03 PM
can i use only light one as default? i did, but only light one worked, other default one i download became bad.....
Mad Poster
#29 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 1:37 AM
Thank God you removed the brows because I hated how they were visible with other brows that you would put on them. THANKS!
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 12:06 AM
I'm having problems downloading the dark tan skintone. It says it's not a valid archive.

I really appreaciate that you made these defaults. They're my favorite custome skins.

★☆The Amano Legacy☆★
Page 3 of 7