Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green Barf

by gwillewyn Posted 24th Dec 2006 at 12:42 AM - Updated 24th Dec 2006 at 12:48 AM by gwillewyn

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 2:06 PM
Cool! Thanks for sharing this!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 2:10 PM
Ya know... I recently had a really bad migraine episode. I'd like to thank da bozo for posting those pics. There's nothing like passing out in your own vomit from migraines.. Just what I wanted to see on Christmas Eve. Thanks a lot.

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:24 PM
Love the green vomit. About time someone did something about that blue water. I'm also glad that you chose the bright green, it's more fun and differentiates between spilled water and yellow pee, but isn't so disgusting. It would be easy for people who wanted more disgust factor to change it to any color they like... Oh, and thanks also to the poster of the wonderful images of puking. I really enjoyed those quite a bit, much like one enjoys fine art. Though I'm not sure how it proved your point since neither looked like a person puking water...looked more like a person puking puke to me.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 4:06 PM
Thank you... just a request, and if you don't take it no prob,but could you possibly make it red vomit? (don't ask)
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 6:03 PM
there is really no better day then christmas for a green barf mod... very appetising !
the blue barf is realistic enough for me. after all, this are the sims and no humans.
comparing them to real life is just irrelevant.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 11:51 PM
Always wondered why the vomit was blue, but when the toilet became grotesquely dirty it was brownish green... strange...

Anyways, thanks for sharing!

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 6:27 PM
Ive tested this with all expanson packs in all events and its worked fine. Thanks it looks really cool.

ColemanSystems Expansion Package coming soon!
(ETA 14th November 2007)
Mad Poster
#33 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 9:13 PM
Huzzah! As many others have stated, this should go brilliantly with the yellow pee hack! Congratulations, thank you and Merry Christmas!

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#34 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mspivey222
Hey where do u get yellow pee?

The complete and shiny Yellow Pee is available at More Awesome Than You.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TenshiiAkari12
Always wondered why the vomit was blue, but when the toilet became grotesquely dirty it was brownish green... strange...

Anyways, thanks for sharing!

^ This is for all you people saying "Why is it green"

Thanks, off to download
#36 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 3:58 AM
haha gross i need yellow urine too lol any way thankgod more realistic stuff!=D
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 6:53 AM
LOL, ewww! I didn't know that pets would barf! (would be frightened if her cats started barfing green-- what'd they eat?)
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:21 PM
omg some people r messed. ok i dont kno about u guys but where i live most barf is green!

Ist das ein i.beat in Ihrer Tasche, oder sind Sie nur glücklich, mich zu sehen?

is that i.beat in your pocket, or you just happy to see me?

NO CLICKY
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 6:12 AM
Thanks, much better than Water LoL
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 4:38 AM
[QUOTE=lobstergirl]Since when was it blue? QUOTE]
I saw blue barf once, my little brother had the flu and way too much kool-aid.....

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. I decided to help
(")_(")him gain world domination. COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE OR ELSE!!
Instructor
#41 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 10:55 PM
Ive been wanting this since forever!lol! Thank you!

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Test Subject
#42 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 3:45 AM
Thank god! I'm tired of Sims barfing up water. Thank you
Test Subject
#43 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 12:14 PM
i'm going to try this, even though i didn't know my sims can puke. for my pets is ok, it usually for them to do this, but when does my sim 'meet the toilet' this way?
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 9:26 PM
Yeah I thought the blue puke was stupid. Why'd they even make it that color in the first place? Kind of dumb. But thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 7:21 AM
lmao nice

This graw is FRENSHAY!!!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 5:24 AM
Im laughing faster than i can breathe. Good job!

Building mansions on Mars scince 1942!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 3:23 PM
This would go perfect with aliens.

Bleh.
Test Subject
#48 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 5:41 PM Last edited by aurorita_1788 : 9th Mar 2008 at 5:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
The complete and shiny Yellow Pee is available at More Awesome Than You.

Some other link- not a pay one? Or tell me how this page work and how can I find it??????

And guys, we should listen ourselves... TALKING ABOUT PUKE AND PEE
That's sooooo yummy Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

-Dr. Seuss
Instructor
#49 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:45 PM
Cool, this is a much-needed mod to go along with Pescado's Yellow Pee. Vomit may not always be green, but it's green a lot more often than it's blue. I've only puked blue once (my 21st birthday, after a whole lot of AMF's...which means a whole lot of blue curacao).
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 14th May 2008 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aurorita_1788
Some other link- not a pay one? Or tell me how this page work and how can I find it??????

And guys, we should listen ourselves... TALKING ABOUT PUKE AND PEE
That's sooooo yummy Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

That site isn't a paysite. You just have to look.
Page 2 of 3