Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bleach Characters (Rukia, Renji, Byakuya and Ichimaru)

by Snailhorse Posted 21st Jan 2007 at 11:01 AM - Updated 26th Jan 2007 at 5:21 PM by Snailhorse

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Forum Resident
#26 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 6:31 AM
someone plz fix bayakuya

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eliskuya in darkness
someone plz fix bayakuya

ok, so i'm not the only one
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 9:47 AM
awesome!! :Di love bleach! :D

make hitsugaya! he is awesome! :D
Forum Resident
#29 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morbia
ok, so i'm not the only one

there is alot of byakuya fans out there look for yourself

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 6:23 PM
EEEEEEEEEEP this is awesome :D!!!!!

>.D RAWWWRR!!!
ALL HAIL ZE DUCK ;3
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 5:17 PM Last edited by AmandaFields13 : 8th Dec 2007 at 5:30 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Snailhorse
Thanks guys ^^
Yep, I'm planning the others as well, of course. (To tell a secret, Yoruichi and Soi Fong already has their faces and hair, I just need to make their clothing). aaand I'm making soon Hitsugaya, maybe Ishida, Orihime and at last but not least, Ichigo..
(and some other captains and vice-captains: maybe Aizen, Ukitake and Kira, etc) :lovestruc

I can't wait for Uryu! ^_^ He's such a cute nerd XD Oh, by the way, I LOVE your Gin Sim, so perfect, he even has Gin's always closed eyes and big smile ^_^ and the Renji one is very nice too, I love the tatoos, good details ^_^ I dont really care for Byakuya or Rukia, so I didn't download them, but they look just as good in the pictures and uh >_> were'd you get the skull underwear for that picture with Gin, Renji, and Byakuya in it, I wouldn't mind downloading it to put on a few of my other male sims -^_^-
Test Subject
#32 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 2:37 AM
Do you have any idea of when you're going to get Ichigo up?? I'm gettin eager..

Lawl! Thanks for these awesome characters!
Test Subject
#33 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 3:43 PM
which donation hair is rukia's?
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 4:00 PM
I cannot find it (the Rose hair) anywhere, oh and GREAT JOB!
Test Subject
#35 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 7:52 PM
Is there any way for anyone to upload the Maxis mesh for the uniform? I tried to look for Holiday pack, but there's none in my city PLEASE? T__T

Amazing skins, and I wish I could have a taichou uniform in my game (((
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 2:04 AM
Please fix Byakuya! He's one of my fav characters! I'm glad renji worked though. If i couldn't have downloaded him either I would have died! They look brilliant btw. Just plz plz plz plz fix byakuya!

Kill a man and you are a murderer, kill millions of men and you are a conquerer, kill everyone and you are a god. -Jean Rostand.
Test Subject
#37 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 4:04 PM
Default Yay ^^ Hitsuhaya!
Quote: Originally posted by Snailhorse
Thanks guys ^^
aaand I'm making soon Hitsugaya, maybe Ishida, Orihime and at last but not least, Ichigo..

Yay! :lovestruc I've looked all over for Hitsugaya but only found his robe. It seems like noone have made his hair I'm looking forward to see your Hitsu-sim ^^
Test Subject
#38 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 7:33 PM
*drools* Awesome work x_x
Test Subject
#39 Old 17th May 2008 at 8:59 AM
Can you please fix the Byakuya file? Please? Onegai desu? I love these and I must have Byakuya-chan on my sims 2 game. Please fix this soon.
Test Subject
#40 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 1:21 PM
Blargh. I wish I found this before Louis' site went down D: I want yer Gin. It's the best one I've seen.

.::Won't Someone Play With Me?::.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 1:24 PM
nice work on them.

sucks that you have to buy Rukia's hair
guess i wont be downloading her.
Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 7:05 PM
cheers m' dears for you awsomeness. i'm sure i speak for all when i say 'you rock' Arigato gozaimasu
Test Subject
#43 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 7:11 AM
So, there's something wrong with the Byakuya file? I wondered why he didn't show up. I downloaded him right and everything, but I can't get him. Oh, well... they are great, and I do hope you get it fixed soon. Great job, anyway!
Test Subject
#44 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 2:39 AM
A lot of people, just by looking at the picture, were really impressed with these sims... and I've seen a lot of people writing that they are very disappointed that the Byakuya sim is not working. You did a really great job on this sim, and I do hope that you fix him soon. If there's something that we're doing wrong, please let us know. All some people are getting is 'empty file' when they try to download him. I don't know what could cause that. I'm fairly new to this, so... anyway, good work on them (even if we can't exactly play the game with Byakuya). Great job!
Test Subject
#45 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 1:20 AM
I too get the empty file message T-T.
Wonderful job on the other sims though.
I'll just patiently wait til Byakuya is fixed.
Test Subject
#46 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 4:43 PM
Great work on these. Really great job!
Test Subject
#47 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 9:27 PM
Gin mesh..?
pleeease?
Link broken :/
Test Subject
#48 Old 3rd May 2009 at 7:39 PM
Hello I love good series and download all the content but I have not had a problem if it will be because the version I have (Sims 2) does not recognize the pallets, but then downloaded all the uniforms I realized that I was missing something essential The hair of the characters so I wondered how we could buy and could lead to both body and facial tattoos of Renji were in the game to download it because the only thing that I showed up after installation was a naked body with nothing, have if I could take a hand and also if you could tell me where can I find the characters of Ulquiorra and Grimmjow, so these Japanese-style houses is so great that I really like my game is very similar to this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMNUzoFz38
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 4:00 PM
Thanks. But I wonder if the Byakuya sim is ever going to be fixed.
Test Subject
#50 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 10:56 AM
Ichimaru is just awesome(it's my favourite character in Bleach), but the link to his hair is weird. I can't read it because it is in Japanese or something and I can't find the link to it's mesh, because it hasn't got anything to do with the sims.... Could you please check if it's the good site or that the site has moved, because I LOVE ICHIMARU!!! And I really want him in the game... Thank you very, very much...
Page 2 of 3