Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dolce & Gabbana - Spring/Summer 2007 collection

by michellemybelle Posted 10th Feb 2007 at 5:21 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2007 at 11:52 PM by tiggerypum

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 5:42 AM
wow they are really beatiful love the grey shorts...well al of them thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 6:37 AM
Wow, just phenomenal =)
Thank you for sharing these outfits with us =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Angel
Hi, love these outfits, really gorgeous work- definitely feature worthy items, however I was just having a look through bodyshop and for the life of me I couldn't find these outfits. I have all ex-packs except for Family Fun Stuff, so no idea why they didn't show up. I may have to try investigating this tomorrow, maybe i'll try re-downloading the set and see if they show up. Anyway thanks again for the great outfits, I look forward to see what you create next!

First of all thank all you guys for the positive feedback. I can't believe it.

Are the outfits working for everybody, or do you guys have the same problem as angel? if so I really have to fix that.
Test Subject
#29 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 8:17 AM
wow thanks!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 9:56 AM
Thanks, this is great
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 11:13 AM
Wow,that's cool!I will download those files for my Hollywood star Sims :D.Thanks!There are pretty!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 11:47 AM
@michellemybelle

such a great job, I would really love to have them in my game, but I have the same problems as angel. All D&G outfits and all the mentioned meshes are in my game, but they aren't shown, neither in bodyshop, nor in game.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 12:10 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 13th Feb 2007 at 4:31 AM. Reason: please use the "post thanks" button for this type of post
wow! i really think you deserve to be a featured artist! thank you so much for sharing!

"Tout ce qui ne te tue pas te rend fort"
Field Researcher
#34 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 1:46 PM
Yes,the clothes look great in the pics , I`d reeeeeeeealy luv to have them but I have the same problem as everyone else who first look in game for them...they don`t show up..pleaaaase fix we can`t wait!!!

^.^ ThanQ

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
#35 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 2:30 PM
Holy smokes LOOK AT THE DETAIL!!!!!!!!!!!, amazing......

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Alchemist
#36 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 3:31 PM
Wonderful outfits, really well done. Thank you forever. I'd like to wear these clothes in my real life but D&G is a very expensive brand (no motherlode here), at least my sim ladies could enjoy them. Thanks and ciao.
Instructor
#37 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 4:28 PM
These are beautiful, and amazing for a first upload. I can't wait to see more of your work
Test Subject
#38 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 5:18 PM Last edited by dorminhoco_serg : 12th Feb 2007 at 5:25 PM.
Also didn't show up in my game, but they are beautiful, now I must make them work!

EDIT: I went thru clean instal, and I beleive it may be because there is no category listed. (everyday, formal, ect.) I'm not sure, because I dont do that stuff but it is what I beleive & I do not know how to fix it.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 5:29 PM
Love it...Amazing
Scholar
#40 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 5:31 PM Last edited by Navetsea : 12th Feb 2007 at 5:41 PM.
they look awesome, I don't subscribe to simchic, so I can't see them in game, but from the screenshots they look very well textured, great job

Oh I was wrong sorry, just found all the meshes needed, on the freebies section, thank you.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 5:35 PM
Is it working for anybody??
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 5:55 PM
You did such a great job on them. They just like the real ones and the textures are gorgeous too. And I'm really picky. Great first upload! Any chance you gonna make more of them?
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tumleee
holy smokes, these look great! can't wait to force them on my sims! thank you!

You'll probably won't have to force them. I bet they'll tare (sp??) down what their just then wairing and dress in those beautiful clothes!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Touchstone
You did such a great job on them. They just like the real ones and the textures are gorgeous too. And I'm really picky. Great first upload! Any chance you gonna make more of them?

Thanks a lot...I'm flattered. I don't know if I'm going to make more from the Dolce and Gabbana collection, but I'll make more runway outfits for sure!
Test Subject
#45 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 6:33 PM
Love the new fits.

I opened the file in SimPE and noticed that the clothing "category (dtUInteger)" line is = 0x00000001. This may be the reason why people can't find the dresses in Body Shop.
I changed this line to 0x00000007 for Everyday. Another good choice could be 0x00000020 for formal.
I hope this helps.
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by acubro
Love the new fits.

I opened the file in SimPE and noticed that the clothing "category (dtUInteger)" line is = 0x00000001. This may be the reason why people can't find the dresses in Body Shop.
I changed this line to 0x00000007 for Everyday. Another good choice could be 0x00000020 for formal.
I hope this helps.

Thanks, I tried but it still doesn't do anything, I must be doing something wrong. Hm,
Test Subject
#47 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 8:12 PM
Really lovely work, thanks. I see D&G is going for a tailored 80's-reminiscent line.
Test Subject
#48 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 10:19 PM
These are GORGEOUS I can't wait to try them in game! I love the collection you chose to reproduce, there aren't very many sims clothes like this that I've seen. I hope that you continue to create!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 11:45 PM
Hi, just checking back, it would seem that I'm not alone in the fact they aren't showing up, any chance that you've had time to try to fix the problem? I hope these outfits can be fixed, I'd really love them in my game!

My Sims2 Blog: CLICKY ME.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Angel
Hi, just checking back, it would seem that I'm not alone in the fact they aren't showing up, any chance that you've had time to try to fix the problem? I hope these outfits can be fixed, I'd really love them in my game!

I hope I can fix it. Let me tell you the steps that I did and maybe anybody knows where the problem is....

Okay so first of all I started a new project => Create clothing => Everyday...ant than I selected the outfit/mesh I wanted to recolor. Next I recoloured it and saved it...Next I went to My Documents\EA Games\De Sims 2\Projects\D&G1 and put the package file, that was included in the project map, in a rar file along with the mesh. What did I do wrong??
Page 2 of 4