Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Update 08/13/2011: Six new baby dresses

by bienchen83 Posted 22nd Feb 2007 at 9:22 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2011 at 6:48 PM by bienchen83

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 9:03 PM Last edited by LifeJunkie : 5th Mar 2007 at 1:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sliimshaydi
love the mesh, but i'm having a little problem. ok, i put only one recolor in my folder at a time, but no matter which one i put in, the same one shows up. it's a red outfit with little yellow and blue polka-dots on it. anyone know what might be causing this?? any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. =)

I have the same problem. Every baby has the red outfit on. It's not to ugly, but I don't particulary like red, cause it clashes with to many skintones and eye colors.

This is what I have in my downloads\meshes folder:

s2ljorbabyonesie
s2ljorredalphabetbabyonesie
S2LMESH_babyindiaper

and this one in my downloads\defaults folder:

sim2meinfantoverride01

Should I put them together? Is that the problem?

EDIT: OK thanks. I'll just see if I can find it.

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 10:15 PM
This should not be the problem, because I have them in separate folders, too. In fact, I don´t know by what this could be caused. All I can say that there is no such texture in any of the three files by Jorenne, nor in mine, so the problem should be that you have downloaded another baby dress elsewhere.
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 2:28 AM
i finally got it to work. turns out i had 2 different mesh downloads and 2 different recolors in my folder, so they kept clashing.

thanks!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 6:33 PM
Wow, my search is over I needed a to find a newborn outfit. Nicely done, thanks much.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sliimshaydi

i've switched thru several colors and no matter which one i use they always are born with this same outfit on. no clue why...

Maybe you have more than one in the downloads folder? i put two in there and it only allowed me to have one. (the one with the mikey mouse on it XP)
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 4:19 PM
I have the same problem. Is the red one the mesh or something?
~RHR

In memory of my two ducklings I got for my last birthday that disapeared one after another(in the night...creepy, huh?)I will sign each post with ~RHR :duck: :duck:
http://www.Pennytips.4t.com
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 10:52 PM
that is coolio brutha from anotha motha!

SONIC AND TOKYO MEW MEW ARE THE BEST ANIMES EVAH!
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 3:05 PM
Awsome work. But I Downloaded the yellow outfit and it showed up in the game, now I want to try the other outfits but cant find the download in my download map, what to do??, whats the name of the outfit in the download folder? please help
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 8:26 AM
The red outfit is not the mesh and its texture is not included in any of the packages provided here. I really don´t know where it comes from, it must be some other mesh.

@Jessi: sim2meinfantoverride01.package. Just delete this one and you´re off to add a new one.
Forum Resident
#35 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:39 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:32 PM
i love them very nice!

i love kingdom hearts!
And Riku says:the dark side does not have cookies!!!So stay on the light side theres loads of 'em!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 11:37 PM
I absolutely adore these!

What in heck was Maxis thinking when they decided that infants/newborns wouldn't have anything on but a diaper.... I mean really They looked so cold

Thank You so much for rectifying this atrocity.

:lovestruc , Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Test Subject
#38 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LifeJunkie
I have the same problem. Every baby has the red outfit on. It's not to ugly, but I don't particulary like red, cause it clashes with to many skintones and eye colors.

This is what I have in my downloads\meshes folder:

s2ljorbabyonesie
s2ljorredalphabetbabyonesie
S2LMESH_babyindiaper

and this one in my downloads\defaults folder:

sim2meinfantoverride01

Should I put them together? Is that the problem?

EDIT: OK thanks. I'll just see if I can find it.

Okay I have tried out something now. I downloaded the mesh on the other link where someone made recolours of this one, and it worked with another colour. If I download this mesh and a colour it turns out red. So it must be something with this mesh right? I havent had another color override , only one. still red.
Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 6:46 PM
>_<;; im having a problem with this for some reason, I download the mesh and one of the outfits do all the lil things xD but they dont seem to ever show up in the game
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 3:48 PM
these are so cute!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#41 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 11:40 AM
@Jessi: Could you post this link please? I´m really sorry for the problems some have with this mesh, it works perfectly in my game so I really don´t know what to do about it.

@my anime romance2: how many packages do you have put in your downloads folder?
Test Subject
#42 Old 7th May 2008 at 5:43 AM
I can't download the files because when I tried to, all I got was some text. Could you please fix this when you have time?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#43 Old 8th May 2008 at 8:04 PM
This seems to be a MTS problem, because I can download them. Anyway, you might be better of downloading these at my site: http://sim2me.de (Bodyshop/Baby category)
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 8:12 PM Last edited by Jelly_Belly : 18th Feb 2009 at 8:14 PM. Reason: because it has been put in for ''thanks''
i know you can only have ONE color for both genders, but i am new to this website, and I'm not sure where you get the colors from to put into the download folder.
so my questions are
Where do you get the colors from to put them into the game?
and just so i am completely sure, are these the steps to put the colors into the game?

1) download the color or colors
2) extract them to the downloads folder after you download the mesh that you have??
therefore when my Sims have babies they will wear that color.
if i am wrong, can you pretty please reply!!!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 8:24 PM
its jelly belly again.
just wondering if you could create a baby sim that has a hole baby suit like you can only see the head and hands in the color white with a icon like a teddy bear or something because i have no idear how to create your own!!!!
please can you do this or tell me how to do it because i want to create! not just download all the time!!!! please!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#46 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 8:28 AM
There actually is a white outfit with a teddy bear on it in this thread:
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=278731

There's also a short description on how to make recolors of the infant outfit in post 29 of the same thread.
Test Subject
#47 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bienchen83
@motherspet: Not yet, sorry. But I´ll take this into account when I´ll do more recolors for these.

@nvabkaar2: They go into your downloads folder. However, it might be worth creating a sub-folder in order to find them if you want to change the outfit.

@SparkleSim: The mesh is no longer available for download there, as Jorenne retired from creating. This is why I offered it here (it´s the first download). She allowed to put it up with recolors.

What kind of sub folder and how and will one override another whith out a folder??
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 5:37 PM
I <3 this i have the Minnie mouse one but i'm Gettin Mad cuz all my boys look so wrong in pink! xD i Downloaded the Yellow one its better for both boys and girls Awesome Job Btw! >:3 :lovestruc
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:23 PM
i cant find the file in my downloads folder ive looked but nothing
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#50 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 9:24 AM
sliimshaydi: Sorrry, the images have been deleted so I can't see which outfit you're talking about.

If it's a read dress, please delete these two files from your downloads folder:
s2ljorredalphabetbabyonesie.package
s2ljorbabyonesie.package
Page 2 of 3