Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddlers' Swimwear Collection - *FIXED MESH 03/27/09*

by fakepeeps7 Posted 11th Aug 2008 at 5:30 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2009 at 1:06 AM by fakepeeps7

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 10:38 PM
Swimsuits!

SIMsuits! [/badpun]

Yey, I was really sad when I found out tots didn't have a swim suit. The injustice!

Compulsive Downloader and PROUD OF IT.
My Sims 3 game has a built in timer! It never fails to crash after an hour of playing. D;
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 9:02 AM
They are so cute! thank you
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 3:27 AM
Very Clever! I love it! Once downloads are back up, I should download it. You deserve a soda!! How did you do it, must have been hard! Your work paid off!
Space Pony
#29 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 9:28 PM
I wonder if you could make a mod that would change the toddlers into these when they use the wading pool or swim tube? Or is that out of your jurisdiction/skill set/timeframe? Either way, sooo cute ^^
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#30 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tymaporer
I wonder if you could make a mod that would change the toddlers into these when they use the wading pool or swim tube? Or is that out of your jurisdiction/skill set/timeframe? Either way, sooo cute ^^

That's way beyond my expertise. I don't even know if it could be done. It might be something you'd have to mod in those objects themselves... and I'm no modder by any means. Sorry!
Space Pony
#31 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
That's way beyond my expertise. I don't even know if it could be done. It might be something you'd have to mod in those objects themselves... and I'm no modder by any means. Sorry!

Ah, I wasn't really expecting it to be possible. No problem.
Test Subject
#32 Old 3rd May 2009 at 10:02 PM
They are so cute but I can't seem to get them to show up to where I can buy them
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#33 Old 3rd May 2009 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by francecuddly
They are so cute but I can't seem to get them to show up to where I can buy them

They should be buyable like any other clothes. They're in the Everyday section.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 10th May 2009 at 4:49 AM
Tymaporer, here's a tutorial to recategorize these as swimwear. I had to skip step 12 to get it to work for me though. http://nene.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=138073

fakepeeps7, the girls one piece suits aren't showing up for me - they all appear as a dress. Is there supposed to be a mesh for those because there isn't one in the download.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#35 Old 10th May 2009 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rielynn71
fakepeeps7, the girls one piece suits aren't showing up for me - they all appear as a dress. Is there supposed to be a mesh for those because there isn't one in the download.

The mesh is located here, as stated in the Overview.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:20 AM Last edited by rielynn71 : 10th May 2009 at 3:26 PM. Reason: new info
I have the MESH_fp7_toddleronesie_080703.package but it's not working for the swimsuits. It does work for the teddy bear onesies though. Not sure what's wrong but even if it won't work for me you made a bunch of great suits so there are still many for my tots to wear.

ETA: I deleted my cache and cigen files and now they are working! Although they are still not displaying properly when I go to buy them, but that's ok!
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 10:20 PM
So, these somehow are already categorized as swimwear for me. Now I'm wondering how I actually get my toddlers into them, since it doesn't work with the changing table. Help?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#38 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Narya86
So, these somehow are already categorized as swimwear for me. Now I'm wondering how I actually get my toddlers into them, since it doesn't work with the changing table. Help?

I categorized these as Everyday. They shouldn't be showing up as Swimwear at all (since that's a lot of extra steps that I know I didn't do).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 5:06 AM
Amazing thanks! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 6:28 PM
These are darling. At the beach or in the rec center you never see toddles in diapers in the pool! Thanks.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#41 Old 9th May 2015 at 1:00 PM
These are so adorable!
Page 2 of 2