Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolor of Ta539 wall devider (EDITED, WALLS AND BLUEPRINT ADDED)

by Mira04 Posted 6th May 2005 at 9:46 AM - Updated 25th Apr 2006 at 11:28 AM by Mira04

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ramakers2000
:taekwondo

Impossible de t"l"charger la maison en bois. Elle n'est pas disponible, et je ne saurais plus la rendre disponible, mon disque dur est foutu, donc j'ai tout perdu...
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#52 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 10:11 PM
table and stairs included? Very nice ))
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 11:14 PM
NICE!!! Where did you get the toilet and teh fancy sink?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
table and stairs included? Very nice ))

No, but you can find them in other posts in this section.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bratt_sniper
NICE!!! Where did you get the toilet and teh fancy sink?

The sink and toilet are from 4ESF, I've placed the sink on ta's sectional table.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 10:32 PM
Thanks. I have used this already and it and the dividers can be used so many ways. And they look great!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 8:50 PM
The wall devider is great, wanting one of theses for ever, are you going to upload your beautiful home? that is so good, I think, no I know my sims live better then I do, lol.
Test Subject
#58 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 10:48 PM
mira can i get your beautiful home for my sims too?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 8:39 AM Last edited by Mira04 : 15th Jul 2005 at 8:41 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by stjaerna1
mira can i get your beautiful home for my sims too?

I am sorry, I've lost the house and everything in a hardware crash :fallen:

But I still had this on photobucket :D

Download the picture, so you will be able to rebuild the house.

Test Subject
#60 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:59 PM
Thank you for your floorplan. I loved this house and how you decorated it. I'm going to try to make it myself.
Space Pony
#61 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 11:30 AM
Wow, I'm glad I came back to this thread and found you'd uploaded the floors and walls too! =o) Happy happy, joy joy!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 9:55 PM
wow...really beautifull!!! Where did u get the curtain in the bedroom from, they look sooooooo good!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cafesante
wow...really beautifull!!! Where did u get the curtain in the bedroom from, they look sooooooo good!!

Thank you

And the blades are from elva sims
Test Subject
#64 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 11:03 PM
Default Please
Sorry but could you help me?
I haven't got all the programs for do anything of this beautiful house.
Can you put the adresse or anything who could help me to find it.
there are so beautiful object. PLEASE PLEASE!!
Test Subject
#65 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 1:06 PM
Thanks a lot :-)
Test Subject
#66 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 2:31 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 10:16 PM
Great work...indeed!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 2:52 AM
That wood texture is wonderful!! Thanks very much
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 6:06 PM
I cant find the simply styling divider, not even on thier website. Any clue where I need to go to find it? Its the missing piece to finish the build
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nectere
I cant find the simply styling divider, not even on thier website. Any clue where I need to go to find it? Its the missing piece to finish the build

It is part of the office set. You can't see it as such on the picture shown, but that is what you need, the office set

Also, I would love to see a picture of the house when you have finisched it!!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 1:05 AM
ah, ok the thing that sits on the desk, I do have that whole set, I thought that might be it, but when I used it, it didnt look right, partly I am sure because of the color. So I figured I must not have it, but I do...

Well as for the house, you only have to look at a picture of yours basically. lol Some furnishings are different, however the key elements are the same. The architecture itself is an exact replica of yours, with exception to the landscaping in the back, although similar in nature. I prefer to build than play so I dont know how it plays, but I love the look of it. Thanks for giving me something new to draw inspiration from.
Test Subject
#72 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 4:41 AM
I am sorry to hear about the crash and loosing that wonderfuly designed home! it looked like you really put a lot of effort in it. I did down load what you offered and thanks a heap.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 6:46 PM
where did you get the bathroom, its so nice!
Test Subject
#74 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 7:36 PM
:baloons: :baloons: :baloons: :baloons: :baloons: :baloons: :baloons: :baloons: :baloons: :baloons:
Quote: Originally posted by ramakers2000
:fight:
#75 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 6:13 PM
¡¡Great work!! Very detailed

I think, the waterpipe is great detail for finish a housse, and the baby room have a beuty look. So,
I like know where is the meshes of the waterpipe and the barrel of the principal entrance.
And the baby set in the room and in the kitchen.

THANK YOU

Sorry my english is very bad
Page 3 of 4