Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Grand Trianon Collection - *UPD 20 MAR 2008*

by The "Dream Team" Posted 11th Jul 2005 at 4:49 AM - Updated 7th May 2009 at 9:01 AM by Numenor

1511 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1487 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 61
Test Subject
#26 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 9:20 AM
I have one simple word to describe all of you extremely talented and geneous people's end product : FANTASTIC!!!!! Thank you for the numerous hours spent in creating to share with us.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 9:29 AM
WOW Beautiful work.

Please excuses my bad english. I translate your language with Google
Test Subject
#28 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 9:43 AM
Wow...that's all I can say wow - this is incredible work!!! And thank you soooo much for sharing! I downloaded it all! The work really is amazing and you all are so wonderful for sharing!!

Servy
Field Researcher
#29 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 9:53 AM
Sure looks like "Dream Team" is an appropriate name choice from what I've installed and checked in game so far, which is the Mirror bedroom set!

I loved each and every piece in game, all of that set appeared just fine. Love the ability to place 2 objects on a piece! I was stunned when I could even do this with the little shelf mirror!

Thank you also for taking the time to put them in a collection for us. That's nifty, :-).

Quick question for one of you. The drapes only worked on a straight wall and I'm assuming at this point that when I get to the architecture items that the same will hold true. Are there any plans to make them for diagonal walls, too? Not a complaint, just a question. I can certainly live with them for straight walls only.

Thank you all for the obvious hard work put into doing Grand Trianon. I would sure be surprised if word of this set doesn't run rampant through the community, LOL!

Good job on the mesh sizes, too. I've been happy with the poly counts I've jotted down so far.
Instructor
#30 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 9:53 AM
It's beautiful but for some strange reason (I've never seen this happen before here nor anywhere else), it wants to download all the individual rars as "MTS2....&quot" files. So I can't get them. All the other downloads in other threads on this site download fine. Just this set doesn't. Not for me anyhow.

netseeker2
Test Subject
#31 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 10:24 AM
WOW! I must be dreaming... I wanna see this in my game right now, it's almost unbelievable :bow2:
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 10:38 AM
WOWWW!!!!! I love it and I want it, but for some reason I cannot get it
I'm getting the same thing as netseeker. I hope it is just some kind of glitch here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personal:
Bluegenie2 Designs

Sims:
LIU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Test Subject
#33 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 10:41 AM
Wow!! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#34 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 10:50 AM
Netseeker, Bluegenie are you using firefox to download. I get the same problem with firefox but not with IE. I think its stalling on the semicolon at the end of the ".

Jo
Test Subject
#35 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 10:53 AM
um........ speechless........... this is soooooo wonderfull, will be downloading forever, thankyou
Field Researcher
#36 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 11:06 AM
I'm sorry, but what excactly is this thing, mirrors or what? I don't wanna sound retarded, but I just didn't read all the thread, was tooooo long, sorry !
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 11:06 AM
WoW!! What a Outstanding Job..... Just Great I Love it.. Thank You For All The Hard Work That Has gone into This Awesome Set.....
Field Researcher
#38 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 11:08 AM
Also there's a screenshot with a bed on top of another (sorry can't remember name in English!) in one of the screens, which also has a computer on the side, where did you got his object from, or is it an object from Uni. (I don't have Uni.). In case it a custom object, where can I find it?
Field Researcher
#39 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 11:13 AM
Ohh know I understand, that bed is included here, oops sorry for posting the stupid question before. But does this objects require Uni.?
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 11:06 AM
Wow!!! Excellent job from excellent team... Great afterall. Thank very much
Field Researcher
#41 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 11:23 AM
This is amazing.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 11:06 AM
Are all of you wanna make all of Maxis staff losing their job? Amazing, amazing.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 11:40 AM
Oh, my goodness, that is a lot of work! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#44 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 11:44 AM
WOW, this is really good. I love all the new furniture.
Scholar
#45 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 11:55 AM
Nothing I can add that hasn't already been said, so I would like to add my thanks and appreciation to you all. Wonderful, thank you!

Teresa
Field Researcher
#46 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:01 PM
amazing :O
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:07 PM
Thank you for all the quality content. I will look forward to more fabulous objects.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:08 PM
It's amazing what some people can do when they share their knowledge, time and effort. This set is just one example. It is simply amazing. Well done, to you all.
Test Subject
#49 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:14 PM
WOW!!! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cherryblu
Netseeker, Bluegenie are you using firefox to download. I get the same problem with firefox but not with IE. I think its stalling on the semicolon at the end of the ".

Jo

Nope, using IE here. I did try with firefox too, with the same result.
Just tried again and got the same thing. I can download fine with either firefox or IE everywhere else on the site, just not here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personal:
Bluegenie2 Designs

Sims:
LIU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Page 2 of 61