Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#626 Old 29th May 2020 at 3:20 AM
My dreams have been a bit strange lately. My doctor mentioned that my antidepressant could bring about weird dreams. Some of them are just really vivid with strange vibes but nothing about them is all of that weird.

The other night's dream brought up someone from a long time in my past. Backstory: A woman who, back in high school, I was always really jealous of. She played the bassoon when I started getting interested in learning the instrument. She never cared for it, but was great at it. This drove me up a wall, my dramatic high school self did not take this well. I was also really jealous because she was more beautiful than I.

She did not much care for me (this was a separate matter from me being jealous of her. If she ever caught onto that, it would have been later). She was the first person I tried to befriend who eventually cast me aside and only explained that with "You're annoying". That has messed me up socially for the last 15-16 years. To be fair to her, I probably was too clingy because I was so fascinated with her playing the bassoon and she just wasn't really into it. I don't think I have to explain to anyone here why that might have been an issue - this account with this username originates from that time.

Anyway, all of that context in place, bringing her back up in a dream is weird after all of these years. The actual dream was kind of mundane, though. Like I was going to a movie theater or something and she was there, too. For some reason we seemed to be casually talking to each other as if we were friends. In fact, I think we may have even been there together. But overall I only have very vague memories of the dream.

It's not real, though. Nothing to dwell on. I haven't seen her in at least a decade IRL.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#627 Old 29th May 2020 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bassoon_crazy
My dreams have been a bit strange lately. My doctor mentioned that my antidepressant could bring about weird dreams. Some of them are just really vivid with strange vibes but nothing about them is all of that weird.

The other night's dream brought up someone from a long time in my past. Backstory: A woman who, back in high school, I was always really jealous of. She played the bassoon when I started getting interested in learning the instrument. She never cared for it, but was great at it. This drove me up a wall, my dramatic high school self did not take this well. I was also really jealous because she was more beautiful than I.

She did not much care for me (this was a separate matter from me being jealous of her. If she ever caught onto that, it would have been later). She was the first person I tried to befriend who eventually cast me aside and only explained that with "You're annoying". That has messed me up socially for the last 15-16 years. To be fair to her, I probably was too clingy because I was so fascinated with her playing the bassoon and she just wasn't really into it. I don't think I have to explain to anyone here why that might have been an issue - this account with this username originates from that time.

Anyway, all of that context in place, bringing her back up in a dream is weird after all of these years. The actual dream was kind of mundane, though. Like I was going to a movie theater or something and she was there, too. For some reason we seemed to be casually talking to each other as if we were friends. In fact, I think we may have even been there together. But overall I only have very vague memories of the dream.

It's not real, though. Nothing to dwell on. I haven't seen her in at least a decade IRL.

Drama dreams... don't dwell on them. Do absolutely nothing for you.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Instructor
Original Poster
#628 Old 29th May 2020 at 1:47 PM
i have weird dreams lately,

a few days ago i dreamed about me changing into a fish while not feeling well, while having the earthquakes and floods at the same time while my dad carried me lol

2 days or so later i had a weird dream about people expect me changing into aliens just because they were TOO old and i carried twins (daughters)
i'm not even pregnant in reality lol

and today i had a horrible nightmares about people trying to kill me in a swimmingpool and my mom wasn't allowed to go to the swimmingpool because she either broke the rules or because she was too old to join other people
most people were monsters and i ranaway as far as i could and even the bees were after me, and when i woke up i started talking without any controls so it wasn't me doing it, i said anything about no or the i'm sorry i didn't do it or something and i infact heard voices and noises which was really scary when i woke up
Top Secret Researcher
#629 Old 31st May 2020 at 10:19 AM
I had a dream I was just out of engineering school and went to some job interview in a big city. The jobs were horrible, the pay bad, and the living conditions dangerous. People were getting hired, but it had nothing to do with merit. I didn't get a job and stormed out. A nightmare.
I woke up and thought about the time at Boeing I worked under a really terrible and unethical lead engineer

Sims are better than us.
Scholar
#630 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 12:36 PM
Now I had one that was kind of weird that I had to write down.

This dream was supposedly set in the future, I'll explain why later, but the odd thing about that is that my grandma was alive in this dream. She passed away several years ago. Now, I've had a ton of dreams where my grandparents are alive in over the last several months or so, so I think that part is just something that happens a lot.

It also featured my mom, my sister, my aunt, and my ex-girlfriend. Yup, my dream just had to go there and bring her into the equation. I don't remember the details of many of our interactions in the dream, but do know that IRL my ex-GF and I haven't talked in nearly 5 years.

The dream focused on my family extensively in the first part of the dream. We were all together, which is uncommon (even without the virus). I can't tell whose house or town we were really in. At first I thought it was some strange future version of my grandparents' town, which it may have been, but then I swear we also saw my house in the dream as well. All I remember of the first part of the dream was that we were in some house eating and cleaning or something.

Now when I say this had a bit of a futuristic tint to it, it's not super exciting or anything. In fact, the way my dream wanted to make things futuristic was making motorcycles a form of transportation that was public and that you could 'borrow' them for a day or something. But they had big screens on them (or at least some of them), they all controlled differently, and they acted up.

I got lost in town, and didn't know how to get back home... Which at one point was...somewhere to meet up with my ex-GF. *face palm* She was interacting me in this dream, and I remember actually seeing her out in town around the time I was lost, and then communicating by phone sometime later.

Another weird detail of the dream was that it brought in members of another forum I'm a member of. Lol. They had actual vehicles, but they weren't trustworthy, and in this future timeline were shady so even though I was offered a ride, I stayed out. Lol (this was one reason I knew this was in the future, because my mind was making up the idea that somewhere down the line in the future from now they had done weird things and got shady). At this point the sun had set and it was dark. I found myself trying to look for the motorcycle I was using before so I could find my way "home" (whether that was with my ex or my family at this point I have no clue lol *shakes head*). I tried going back to a shop where I was with my aunt, but it was hard to find. Finally I found a place where I had parked the motorcycle, but it wasn't there, and with it getting dark and scary, I desperately looked for it, but found a different one and got on it like it was the original anyway, which apparently wasn't illegal or anything. This one handled differently and gave me trouble, and that's where I woke up.

..Yeah. That was a bit bizarre, with many different phases. I think because I kept on waking up, but when I fell back asleep it was continuing in the same weird story my brain was creating.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
Mad Poster
#631 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 11:48 PM
Saw a lemon and eggshells bleach technique for stain removal, because I have quite a few blood-stained clothes. You see, I'm trying to find a way to get blood stains out of my colorful clothes. One of the ways, as someone said, was to fill the sink with water and dump salt until it was Dead Sea salty. Just to let you know.
(end Pretext)

So in my dream, I keep dumping salt until it becomes apparent this was no ordinary can of salt as it still pours salt out. I stop and put the garments in question, my favorite panties, and somehow, I unstick the plug and my panties are briny, so I put on rubber gloves and I rinsed the panties. It was of little use. It faded, but not by much. So I hung them up to dry on the drying rack in the mud room.

I began straightening up my bedroom and bathroom. The bathroom was fine, but by the time I was about to tackle my bedroom, I received a stuffed crust pizza and Dr. Pepper from my dad.

I then received in the mail 5 notebooks in each a color and season. The purple one was for rainy seasons and as such was designated during long stretches of rain coming from the west or when a remnant of a hurricane blew through with warm muggy rain.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Scholar
#632 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 4:54 PM
I dunno what happened but somehow I was blonde and had a fringe. Which is completely unacceptable because my blackish brown hair would be fried if I did that and also my hair would be even more of a disaster with that kind of cut.
Lab Assistant
#633 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorplanet97
i do quite often but most of the times i don't remember what i was dreaming about

but today i remember the most of the things what i was dreaming about ,

i had a dream i lived on earth (duh everyone lives on earth ) nothing was wrong with that , but i changed into a weird animal (i don't know which animal i was)
and moved into some other planet (it's not mercury, ceres, mars, Jupiter, venus or other planets we knows) it's a planet nobody knew, but it took a few century's when i was to some planet we didn't knew.
(luckily me it was just a dream or else i was been dead for a long time now )

and most people has more then 2 arms and legs (mostly 4 arms and legs)
most people looked to an animal to me because of the weird skin (most people has: green,yellow,blue, red or to some other colorskin ) but it wasn't only that,
everyone has some weird hair colors and style

some people looked to an alien to me because most people had an alien eye, mouth and even skin

then one day i was at school for the first time, and you know what that means when your new at school, you have to say your name, what you likes and dislikes and so forth. (i don't know what it's called anymore though)

and after i did that i got bullied because i filmed myself and i was like WTF i didn't filmed myself (while i did filmed myself with my cousin or to my old best friend but i was too secretive i guess )

most people maked fun of me but some people beated me up for no reason and i called for help (only my cousin of all people helped me)

and then i was on the news and the whole world knew what my name was and i was like: oh no i didn't mean to do that and didn't wanted to that everyone knew my name (ignore my poor english here ) i guess i was a thing on the new planet

luckily me my cousin was been there for me who was at my school (in my dreams) too, and warned me that everyone knew about us and some other stuff and i was being secretive to everyone

i guess that was my weird dream what i was dreaming last night, but luckily me i comforted myself that it was just a dream (or how you called that when you say: phew it was just a dream, it won't happen in real )

but yes this topic said it all: do you guys have a weird dreams sometimes? if yes then tell me! what where you dreaming about! (it could be from last night (like i said what my dream was about) but also from yesterday or from last week or from last month or to last year, or even further just tell me )

Here's an odd dream I had recently, I was attacking these alien spider things (yellow and black stripes, and a turret on the top.) with this dude I don't even know the name of, and we get tired and fall asleep in broad daylight, I wake up in broad daylight as a giant and I do... not save anybody, I then walked to a road and crouched and saw the chaos, and while seeing the view I eventually wake up (Into the real world). I estimate my size at the ending parts is a 17 story tall building.

i used to make dumb mods when i was bored, next time i'm bored i'll make a new mod.
Mad Poster
#634 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 10:49 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 11th Jun 2020 at 11:09 PM.
Weird dream: I was a rival thief in an episode of Lupin III. A rival inspector from Stockholm was after me for crimes involving electronics amongst other insane charges. The Stockholm inspector joins Detective Zenigata to track down me and Lupin's gang.

The gang was in (of all places) a food expo. I was at a booth called "The Gel Matrix" (named after my constant use of gelatin in candy making) I tricked Goemon into slicing konnyaku, an oden ingredient with little to no caloric value that some swear by in dieting and not only did it not bounce nor get stuck, it shattered a centuries old blade. I had to put him outside the booth wearing a sandwich board. The 13th in a distinguished blood line and he's like the guy on the corner of a 4-way intersection near the highway dancing with the arrow sign to the Mexican grill.

Meanwhile, I hired Fujiko to help me with product samples and alert me when Lupin and Jigen were coming. Remember, Fujiko is a woman who knows no loyalty and so am I.

Meanwhile, Lupin and Jigen lost track of Goemon. (I shut his phone off... Hey it's the 21st Century, I am great with futzing with electronics and they can only trace each other when I finish with my break.)

Inspector Kirk Christianssen and Inspector Koichi Zenigata got on the loudspeaker.
KC: This is Inspector Kirk Christianssen of the Stockholm branch of Interpol.
KZ: This is Inspector Koichi Zenigata of the Tokyo branch of Interpol.
KC: There are five criminals hiding in plain sight. Two are women and three are men.
KZ: We have the place surrounded. Give yourselves up!

And sure enough, I was on the news. Reporters said I was wanted in not only the USA, but also Canada and Japan. Although I was arrested unarmed, I was proficient with paint ball weaponry. Crimes included but were not limited to non-consensual buzz cuts to 15 hair dressers after an unintended undercut, rerouting a fire hydrant in San Francisco without the consent of the fire marshal to exit from a toilet in the warehouse district and sabotaging a world class chef's soufflés before a French cuisine competition. A case where I made out with my then boyfriend David Spade in front of a Karen and Susan convention was thrown out after the judge deemed that the Karens and Susans needed "Mind their own damn business and get a life!"

I woke up and went downstairs to treat the twinge in my back. Still, I am a woman who knows no loyalties in real life. Not even brand loyalty is something I can stick to.

PS I was watching the origin of Lego and the name Ole Kirk Christiansen came up, but Legos are a Danish export, Stockholm is known for their discussion on anti-piracy on September 7, 1977 and I spelled Christianssen the way you would in Sweden (your father's name + the Sweden -ssen is given to boys and it meant you are "Christian's son". Actually I noticed that pattern in Scandinavia and Iceland. Same thing with girls. Mom's name + Icelandic -dottir = Björksdottir equals in this case "Björk's daughter.)

Beware, I am a linguistics expert and diplomat and I know how to use my words as a weapon.

Scholar
#635 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 5:47 PM
I had a very cool motorbike which automatically made me very cool *flicks hair*
Mad Poster
#636 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 3:19 AM
Had a weird dream of shopping at an international dessert mix store. Every item had to be cooked or prepared because the store was divided into two sections: the powdered mixes and the ingredients for the mixes. When the announcement came on the PA "Blue Light Special on aisle 3", Aisle 3? It was loaded with gelatin mixes from around the world. Tazah from Lebanon and it was Halal, Dr. Oetker from Poland in flavors like Kiwi, Banana and Gooseberry, various brands from around the US that are used in making Jell-O shots (with or without alcohol) and unflavored gelatin for stability. This was just a sample of what I bought. No surprise that I went crazy and took advantage of the offer.

Spent the afternoon cooking the gelatin with the bottled water from Fiji. No use in using crappy ingredients in a masterpiece. By the time I finished, I had to put the virgin shots in a rather large fridge bank in the dining room. For some reason, the dining table, the hutch, the spare dishes, the corner keepsake cabinets and everything also part of it was gone. I didn't ask why we had 3 fridges, but I put the gelatin in to chill and by the time I finished with cleaning up the pots and the measuring cups, I took my pills with a drink of black cherry seltzer. I did a final safety check and made sure the knobs and coils were off. And so, I head off to bed.

In this dream, it becomes strange. My house expands by 67% more space and my bed becomes King sized from Queen sized. Some of the downstairs furniture gets the same treatment, like my Uncle in Law Gary's beat up futon becomes a sectional for 14 people, his broken leather massage chair has been tossed to the curb and stickered for the dump (In Asshole, USA, you have to go to town hall and pick up stickers for oversized items.) And the recliner the cat marked as hers with her claws, has been reupholstered and refinished.

Then, I open the door and Alice Cooper was standing in the doorway. I invited him in and made him my test subject. I gave him banana flavored gelatin from Poland. It was weird, but he would try it again.

I woke up from the dream a little heartbroken that I could only find banana and kiwi flavored gelatin separate from strawberry in Poland.

Lab Assistant
#637 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 2:39 PM
I had the shadow dream again, with slightly different details this time. Again, the entire dream was just myself and the shadow staring at each other, and I couldn't move or look away. I could feel a lot of emotions from the shadow that I didn't feel when I had the dream before.

You know you play with Mod Constructor too much when one of your first thoughts upon waking from this dream is "He must have a broadcaster." Lol!
Mad Poster
#638 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 10:53 PM
Took part in a cooking competition with my father and his oldest brother, my uncle Ernest Sr., who drove us there and cracked someone's headlights. We brought our groceries for the various rounds: Breakfast, Lunch, 7-Coarse Dinner and Dessert.

We worked together from Breakfast to Lunch, then separated for the 7-Course Dinner and Dessert. My uncle made a decked out wedding cake, my father made cookies and, as per usual, I made gelatin. We had celebrity judges Gordon Ramsey and Simon Cowell judging the dishes and somehow, we were spared their wrath, Gordon's moreso than Simon's. The fact we won was a bright spot in that I finally got my much needed sleep.

Scholar
#639 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 2:56 PM
I had a dream where I made a visit to my former apartment. I've had a similar dream before, that was actually quite a bit weirder. But this one is still weird because in this dream even though it was acknowledged that this was the future and I gave up the apartment, I had access to it still, and when I went in, there were still clothes and other things left behind that I decided I wanted to bring home. I also decided to stay the night... But it's not my apartment anymore. Lol.

The apartment was upstairs. I am physically incapable of using stairs now due to pain in my feet and knees, but in this dream I was able to go up and down the stairs with ease and my dream self was incredibly happy about this, as my current physical state was known and I was like "Wow, look, I can run down these stairs like I used to!" If my dream had ended at that point, I think I would have woke up depressed that wasn't reality.

An old male friend was also involved in this. For some reason he was in the town. This may be because he helped us move my furniture into the apartment.

But then it got actually weird. A dangerous shape-shifting figure appeared and the focus went away from the apartment. This is different from the usual chasing dreams as... Well, I'll explain. The figure like in some fiction had the ability to shape-shift into someone if they made physical contact with them. In this dream, instead of being concerned about myself, I was afraid of the figure making physical contact with me, shape-shifting into me and harming my family and friends.

I have no idea where the latter part came from. Lol. But the former, I get. Apartment living was really special. They were really good times for me. I am currently in a great living situation where I have my own large bedroom, bathroom and microwave, so it's not too far off. But there is something about an apartment for my dog and I and there's also something about the life I had back then, which I was allowed to be focused solely on college, which me returning to was an incredibly plot twist so to speak compared to my life before that.

Instructor
#640 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 9:38 PM
All my dreams are game, or horror related.
I love horror, I like reading S.King and my favorite book is The Dark Tower
The other 10% us Fantasy and SciFi related ( ditto on both) plus I like Mainstream Anime

Game dream usually take over all of my dreams. What am I doing next in MC, Did I fix my broken mod in TS ( pick your poison) I even play the games in my dream Oh my personal fav I'm in the game as player ( yup) recently I was in Sim Sorry 4 severing the garbage. I was in Sims Castaway a week ago on the hammock

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Scholar
#641 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 11:49 AM
Something to do with Group B rally racing, which had nothing to do with any kind of media and entertainment from the last few weeks
Mad Poster
#642 Old 20th Jul 2020 at 11:12 PM
Not even a week since Grant Imahara died, the new man of my dreams, Shin Koyamada, is now my husband and the dreaded triskaidectuplets have arrived and every time I have this dream, I am calm.

In reality, I would be worn out and IV'd to a solution filled with sedatives. For as long as I can remember, I had panic attacks as far back as my 5-year-old self.

I honestly don't know. I seem fine otherwise.

Mad Poster
#643 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 10:19 PM
I had a weird dream about baby snakes hatching in a kindergarten. But not a "HALP, SNAKES, WAAH!" kind of dream. More like, "Oooh, baby snakes, how cute! And that's not a snake, it's a legless lizard! What's that doing here? No, you're not going to eat that panda snake (are there panda-colored snakes? I don't know - there was one in my dream), let's put you over here and give you some nice lizard food instead."

I guess I've been watching too much Snake Discovery lately, especially hatching videos - those baby not-so-danger-noodles are adorable... I'd probably be terrified if I saw a snake in real life, but on screen they can be kinda cute :/
Mad Poster
#644 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 3:51 PM
Lots of weird dreams, but I can't remember half of them... And the other half either are about work or something weird

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Top Secret Researcher
#645 Old 24th Jul 2020 at 2:28 AM
I was standing in a wide hallway. In the corner... the corner (the door had a 90 degree angle in it), was a wooden door. It was about 6" wide. I was thinking that I used to be able to squeeze through this door, but that was when I was a child. So, I tried to remember the spell to teleport so I could just teleport into the bathroom. (it was a bathroom). I couldn't remember, so I woke up and went to the real life wide door bathroom.
Old man type of dream, I think. Probably TMI.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#646 Old 24th Jul 2020 at 5:10 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 30th Jul 2020 at 7:34 AM.
"I wanna scream and shout and let it all out!\I wanna scream and shout and let it out!"

Lately the family dreams are back again and this time, I can't escape from my anxiety. 13 tadpoles and the eldest son will one day follow his father in the samurai way as my father put it and he lives in the spring onion farm in the neighborhood. It's always rural Okayama Prefecture, Japan, because he, my new crush was born there.

Scholar
#647 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 10:15 AM
I had a collection of those pool floaty things in my backgarden: pineapple, waffle, unicorn, crocodile, slice of cheese, polka dot patterened one, an inflatable sausage, and most importantly an inflatable tompouce. Problem was, I didn't have a pool which in dream land obviously means no other pool exists.
Test Subject
#648 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 3:35 AM
This is a dream I had last night:

I was trying to immigrate, I guess, along with all of the other people who work with me. So, we're sitting at an airport, and this lady pulls up in a Ford Model T and I get in.

The floor is flooded and there are dozens of fish swimming around my feet. "It's my aquarium," she explains. "Do you like it?"

I do, indeed.

So, we drive off to this other building that's a dual supermarket/immigration office, and by this time the woman has transformed into an angry old man. He tells me to get out of the car, and he stomps into the dual supermarket/immigration office.

Inside, I see one of my coworkers, also very upset, yelling at another man that, "He knew what he did. He took the milk and threw it all over the floor!"

The old man tells my coworker to take a seat, and he'll go handle it. So, my coworker sits down in one of those swivel office chairs and gives me an exasperated look. Then, this businesswoman in her 20s approaches us and asks for payment to process our papers. She takes me into this completely white office and shows me a credit card reader.

I whip out my card, ready to put it into the reader, but plot twist, the businesswoman takes out her card and puts it in first!

In shock, I say, "You can still take it back out, right?!?!?"

She shrugs and says, "Well, it's kind of automatic, so..."

And that's where it ends, or at least that's all I can remember.
Top Secret Researcher
#649 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 4:26 AM
I'm still having nightmares about work. I retired 5 years ago.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#650 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 11:57 PM
I woke up crying at 6 am (I don't think that's ever happened before, but the dream was kind of dramatic). Needless to say, I did NOT like that dream...
Thankfully I went back to sleep without too much trouble. My brain was in its "but I don't want to go back to sleep" hyperdrive mode when I woke up again, so I figured I might as well get up.
Page 26 of 30