Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 3:57 PM
Default Posters for outside of grocery store/café/salon/etc - ads, offers, etc
I'm building a series of businesses-with-a-house-upstairs in my neighbourhood, and I have a couple of 2-tile gaps between windows, which strike me as being the perfect place for my sim business owners to stick up a nice tempting advertisement, menu board, or large logo.

Trouble is I can't find anything like that! I found a few for restaurants/cafés but nothing for any other kind of store.

Image to show the kind of gap that I mean

Bonus if you can direct me to any recolours for MogHughson's illuminated shop sign - I have now exceeded the number of shops I wanted to use it for!
Screenshots

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 6th Apr 2021 at 2:23 AM Last edited by Phantomknight : 17th May 2021 at 7:44 PM. Reason: Fixed broken link
MoochaMuses 4t2 decals here and here and here. MoochaMuses actually has a ton of stuff for store displays, so that's a tumblr worth checking out. Try searching the Budgie2Budgie tag.

DeeDee has several shop signs; not sure what kind of sign you need, but here's: Shoe shop signs, 4t2 Ads, H&M banner recolors 1 and 2, real estate signs and business logos.

Nekosayuri has lots of signs in a few different sets, but I'll link to the big restaurant sign set, because it does indeed contain recolors of MoghHughson's shop sign. There's some more recolors of the shop sign by GnomeBunny. Not sure which recolors you already found.

And Nekosayuri and DeeDee have a lot of mannequins, too, if you search their object downloads. You could create a big shop window and put mannequins and other merchandise on display in the space you have.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Apr 2021 at 9:14 PM
These are great! Thank you

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Field Researcher
Alchemist
#5 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 10:09 PM