Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bella & Mortimer *Animated* Snow Globe

by Numenor Posted 18th Jan 2006 at 5:33 PM - Updated 19th Jan 2006 at 10:46 PM by Numenor

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 2:23 PM
Jesus! You are getting better and better! Congrats on this new object!

Why are whe here for, anyway??????
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 7:47 PM
Great job with the snowglobe!
This is great! Keep up the good work with finishing the work Maxis started! :laughs::
Test Subject
#53 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 10:09 PM
Nice job! really...! it's amazing! :D
#54 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 2:29 AM
ooh awesome
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 11:12 PM
I gasped when I saw this. Since I got Bella back, I've had the broken snowglobe, and was recently wishing that it was fixed. It's so sweet!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:36 AM
simpily awesome ^_^

This graw is FRENSHAY!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:21 AM
This is awesome great job Numenor!
Test Subject
#58 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 5:40 PM
WOW very cool!! Thank you !!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 8:51 PM
This is lovely! Thank you

I'm Michele D......
Field Researcher
#60 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 12:58 PM
Cool! Thank!

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Field Researcher
#61 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 11:40 PM
Thnaxs Numenor, I like the animations
Field Researcher
#62 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 4:40 AM
Coool! And it's the actual Bella and Mortimer from TS1! Great job, thank you!
Test Subject
#63 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 1:41 AM
the snow globe rocks ! ((: i could stare at it (in the game even) for hours (of course , sims time) ! Lol !
Field Researcher
#64 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 8:36 PM
This is very cool. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 9:39 AM
When I saw this, I imagined the Davy Jones Locket music, I was so sad and really had to download it...I miss BELLA!!

.Call me Bec.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 1:03 PM
has anyone noticed thatthe little bella & mortimer are the ts1 models?
Test Subject
#67 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 6:21 AM
Hey Numenor, Why is blue on my game i have all the EPs exept free time???
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#68 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 10:18 AM
I noticed that sometimes it appears blue in the catalog, but it should look normally while placed in the lot.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#69 Old 6th May 2008 at 2:43 AM
This is... Genius! It is also very... Depressing. Luckily I have some happy left over! I love it! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#70 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 1:05 AM
This is so beautiful! I have a question though, and it may not be possible, but U was wondering if there was a way I can change the inside of the globe? Like put a shape of my sims inside instead of Mortimer and Bella? That would be absolutely amazing!
Test Subject
#71 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 2:04 AM
Fantastic job! Thanks for making this possible!

This is another reference to 'Citizen Kane' just like "rosebud" was in the Sims 1. I think it was a very influential film for Will Wright.

In the film the Kane character, played by Orson Wells, drops the snow globe at the very beginning of the film just as he whispers "rosebud." I wonder if they'll be another reference in the Sims 3. Although I do wonder how involved Mr. Wright is with the games nowadays.
Test Subject
#72 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 9:19 PM
OMG, I've just found the broken Maxis L&F version this morning, only to find that you had made this one just 4 days after the original back when you first uploaded? Your too awesome for words!!!

I'm a super-fan of Morty & Bella, I plan on a world tour for them soon with their two children, (game's close to the start when you first install it), & I simply ADORE their friendship & love in TS3, its the main reason I bought & still play the game!

& I know you don't do requests so I'm not askin', just statin' a fact, but it would be seriously cool to see this (or similar) in TS3. ^-^

Thanks again!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#73 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 2:05 AM
Noticed the blue as well, but it shows up fine. Haven't play tested yet, but too cool!!! NQ, how did you get her back??? She always DIES on me....can't keep her alive long enough to kill properly and resurrect.... Ah, well, at least I can have her stuck in a glob....bwahahaha! Serves her right, driving us all crazy all these years!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 9:09 PM
I have no idea why they leave the best stuff like this out lol, thank you so much it's so beautiful. Though it genuinly makes me sad considering the dissapearance of Bella. I do hope we find out what happened to her in sims 3. Though as some believe it may have just been the creators having a slip up lol.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#75 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 4:49 AM
I have yet to play the Goth saga in the 8 years I've been addicted to the Sims, but this is just too freaking cool to pass on :D
Page 3 of 4