Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: **FIXED RECOLOURS** (mirrored) Bookcase (Novellas Nouvau) *requested*

by boblishman Posted 27th Apr 2005 at 3:49 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 9:31 AM by -Maylin-

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 123 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 5
#51 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 12:48 AM
very nice. If it hasn't been done already, maybe you could do the same thing for the japanese dresser that looks like a staircase? I don't remember the name of it in game, but I'm sure you know what I am refering to. I bet there are a few other items like this that could use a mirrored twin that we all would appreciate

keep up the great work!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 12:55 AM
Bob I would be glad to test it for you and recolor it.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:04 AM
Thank you ever so much I have been looking for this! very well done by the way!
Test Subject
#54 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:36 AM
Great work! Thanks, Bob

Deb

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 3:25 AM
Perfect! I love symetry! This design has always driven me crazy because of it. Thanks for taking care of this issue for me! I still have other issues (mentally) to work on but I think they might be more than you can handle...lol
Thanks again,
karrsareus
Field Researcher
#56 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 7:42 AM
Thanks bob I was hoping someone would do this :thumb:
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 8:07 AM
This was a must have from day 1!!
Thank you so so much! Now my houses will look even better!!! )))
Field Researcher
#58 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 10:54 AM
Superbe!!!!!
Test Subject
#59 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 12:44 PM
Finally! It has been driving my sense of balance nuts from the get go. Thanks.
Test Subject
#60 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:02 PM
This is great! I've been waiting a long time for this! Any chance that it can be linked to recolors of the original bookcase? I don't know much about it, but beds and cribs are often linked to the same bedding recolors, so why not bookcases?

Anyway.. recolors or not.. I love it. Thanks
Test Subject
#61 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:14 PM
I was hoping someone would think of this thank you so very much
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#62 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 2:05 PM Last edited by boblishman : 28th Apr 2005 at 2:42 PM.
why does everyone keep asking about recolours?.. :confused: .. there are no other colour options in the game ... there is only one default colour
Field Researcher
#63 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 4:09 PM
Thanks a lot boblishman! This flipped bookcase really was missing!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 5:20 PM
Thanks Bob... It seemed that this so obvious for them to add from the very beginning.
Faster kill pussycat
#65 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 6:55 PM
OOOOOOOH! KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS
Thank you So much!
Field Researcher
#66 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 10:10 PM Last edited by lechapeau : 28th Apr 2005 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Found my recolours not working with this object
Quote: Originally posted by boblishman
why does everyone keep asking about recolours?.. :confused: .. there are no other colour options in the game ... there is only one default colour

Because everyone who's playing and downloading has lots of recolours for this (and too much for the other stuff as well really !)
It's only cos you're sooo busy making stuff to notice !
Haven't checked mine yet to see if the recolours that I have work on it or not, but if they don't, I still think it's good !

Is it something in the air ? . . Why is everyone changing their Avatar ?

:mag:
So my first 'sucess' at being a 'Lab Assistant' (Ha ha !) . . .
My recolours for the original do not work with this bookcase. :omg:
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#67 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 1:12 AM Last edited by boblishman : 29th Apr 2005 at 2:42 AM.
Hi lechapeau,

Hmmmm.... now... I'll have to have a look at this one...

[EDIT: (One hour later) ....OK...now it's fixed. This will now pull ALL it's colours from the other one. .....Phew! ....off for a beer.

p.s. Any recolours you download in the future for the 'normal' bookcase will automatically appear in my bookcase....
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 4:10 AM
I had to uninstall Sims2 so that I could play KOTOR II! :weep:

Can't wait to see these when I reinstall the game, though! :nana:
Field Researcher
#69 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 6:18 AM
Hi Bob

I re-textured the bookcases to match my Pine Set. You can find them HERE
Thank you for doing this.

Jessica
Screenshots

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Test Subject
#70 Old 1st May 2005 at 4:40 AM
Eek! This is something I've been dying for since the first time I've played. Thank you!
Test Subject
#71 Old 1st May 2005 at 5:08 AM
Now I can finally have a library! I have to be symetrical.
Instructor
#72 Old 1st May 2005 at 6:01 AM
Brilliant one! thankyou so much for this.
Test Subject
#73 Old 1st May 2005 at 5:24 PM
Love it! Thank you Boblishman for doing this.
Field Researcher
#74 Old 2nd May 2005 at 1:34 AM
Fantastic! Thank you for doing what dear Maxis didn't ... I've wanted this particular item flipped from day one of getting the game.
Test Subject
#75 Old 3rd May 2005 at 8:36 AM
thanks. Just what I have been waiting for.
Page 3 of 5